Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grace and Works

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    Dr. Martian was a brilliant man but he was not always correct. None of us are.

Walter Martin is correct however in this case...

Very correct....

Saxon

It is truly unfortunate that you can't speak for yourself. I would like to see your comment on post 23. (18 on the threaded mode) I have a large number of Dr. Martin's tapes that I listen to already. You should try defending you position from scripture, after all that is the only authority that really counts. Dr Martin would agree to that in any case.
    Last edited by Saxon; 02-24-2016 at 02:19 PM.

alanmolstad

In the video I have posted above...at the point of the video found at 5:43 you will hear Walter deal with our topic here.

Walter talks about the way man looks at the question of salvation (Man's point of view and our freedom)
    and he looks at how God looks at the question of salvation, (God's sovereignty )

Saxon

As I said, "It is truly unfortunate that you can't speak for yourself. I would like to see your comment on post 23. (18 on the threaded mode)"

alanmolstad

As I said, "It is truly unfortunate that you can't speak for yourself. I would like to see your comment on post 23. (18 on the threaded mode)"
    You didnt really ask me any new questions at post #23 that I have not already addressed in my many answers .

If there is something new you wish me to look at?..or a verse you wish my views on?...then let me know.

Saxon

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    You didnt really ask me any new questions at post #23 that I have not already addressed in my many answers .

If there is something new you wish me to look at?..or a verse you wish my views on?...then let me know.
    I said nothing new, but with scripture, I have contradicted your unbiblical claims. According to the Bible you are in error.

alanmolstad

I said nothing new, but with scripture, I have contradicted your unbiblical claims. According to the Bible you are in error.
    yes, so if you do have a question in the future then, just ask...