Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 32 of 32

Thread: Grace and Works

  1. #26
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    Dr. Martian was a brilliant man but he was not always correct. None of us are.






    Walter Martin is correct however in this case...

    Very correct....

  2. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Halifax Nova Scotia
    Posts
    695

    Default

    It is truly unfortunate that you can't speak for yourself. I would like to see your comment on post 23. (18 on the threaded mode) I have a large number of Dr. Martin's tapes that I listen to already. You should try defending you position from scripture, after all that is the only authority that really counts. Dr Martin would agree to that in any case.
    Last edited by Saxon; 02-24-2016 at 02:19 PM.
    Be ready to pray, preach or die at a moments notice

  3. #28
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    In the video I have posted above...at the point of the video found at 5:43 you will hear Walter deal with our topic here.


    Walter talks about the way man looks at the question of salvation (Man's point of view and our freedom)
    and he looks at how God looks at the question of salvation, (God's sovereignty )

  4. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Halifax Nova Scotia
    Posts
    695

    Default

    As I said, "It is truly unfortunate that you can't speak for yourself. I would like to see your comment on post 23. (18 on the threaded mode)"
    Be ready to pray, preach or die at a moments notice

  5. #30
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    As I said, "It is truly unfortunate that you can't speak for yourself. I would like to see your comment on post 23. (18 on the threaded mode)"
    You didnt really ask me any new questions at post #23 that I have not already addressed in my many answers .

    If there is something new you wish me to look at?..or a verse you wish my views on?...then let me know.

  6. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Halifax Nova Scotia
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    You didnt really ask me any new questions at post #23 that I have not already addressed in my many answers .

    If there is something new you wish me to look at?..or a verse you wish my views on?...then let me know.
    I said nothing new, but with scripture, I have contradicted your unbiblical claims. According to the Bible you are in error.
    Be ready to pray, preach or die at a moments notice

  7. #32
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    I said nothing new, but with scripture, I have contradicted your unbiblical claims. According to the Bible you are in error.
    yes, so if you do have a question in the future then, just ask...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •