Thread: I thought the LDS said they were going to stop posting on this board.

cheachea

Default I thought the LDS said they were going to stop posting on this board.

Didn't you guys say you weren't going to post on this board anymore ?

Who said that?

Quote Originally Posted by cheachea View Post
    Didn't you guys say you weren't going to post on this board anymore ?
    LOL.... What I find is ironic is that you come on here complaining about people posting here and you also rant about how people should not listen to us.... Yet if you look over all your posts in the last year you will find that all you have done was complain about how nobody posts here any more, and how nobody listens to you???

Anyway.... I never say I'm not going to post any more on any forum... I have only stated that without Mormons posting here, this forum would die. You guys need us, we do not need you.
    Your last posts bear that out... If it wasn't for a Mormon posting here you would not have posted either. It seems that for every one post by a Mormon, there are two responses by Critics.

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    LOL.... What I find is ironic is that you come on here complaining about people posting here and you also rant about how people should not listen to us.... Yet if you look over all your posts in the last year you will find that all you have done was complain about how nobody posts here any more, and how nobody listens to you???

Anyway.... I never say I'm not going to post any more on any forum... I have only stated that without Mormons posting here, this forum would die. You guys need us, we do not need you.
    Your last posts bear that out... If it wasn't for a Mormon posting here you would not have posted either. It seems that for every one post by a Mormon, there are two responses by Critics.
    A lot of truth in that post, IMO, but in once sense, we do need contra-LDS posts, or at least we benefit from them: Seeing their attacks helps us think of better responses to such attacks. It is an incentive for us to learn our doctrines and history, to learn their doctrines and history, and then explain why ours is better than theirs. If they never publicly attacked us, we probably wouldn't know as much as we do about them and us.

cheachea

Thanks for posting and enjoy your time on the forum.

"Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance." 1Cor 4:7

Sounds like you don't love us, Way.

Quote Originally Posted by disciple View Post
    Rather hypocritical, considering your unChristian, accusatory, judgmental reply.

Rather hypocritical, considering your unChristian, accusatory, judgmental reply.
    Sounds like your convicted, true scripture has a way of doing that.

Sounds like your convicted, true scripture has a way of doing that.
    OK, I'll bite... What exactly was I convicted of? And what scripture/verse were you talking about?

OK, I'll bite... What exactly was I convicted of? And what scripture/verse were you talking about?
    The Kangaroo Court has convicted you of the crime of showing flaws in contra-LDS reasoning.

"Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance." 1Cor 4:7

How about when you Mormons call us the ***** of Babylon? Is that Mormon loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove?
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    The Kangaroo Court has convicted you of the crime of showing flaws in contra-LDS reasoning.
    "kangaroo court?" Gee, is that you Jeff?
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."