Thread: Mormon temple endowment ceremony (slc "live" version)

alanmolstad

Default Mormon temple endowment ceremony (slc "live" version)

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    [video=youtuOnxk]https://www.youtube.combYtFOnxk[/video]
    I'm always amazed at how easily AntiMormons can accept lying for the
    Lord and support breaking the law when it suits their purpose...
    Well done, thou good and faithful servant.... you have served your master well.

LOL...the irony is that Newnamenoah can sue you for using his video without his permission.
    Last edited by theway; 04-21-2015 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    LOL...the irony is that Newnamenoah can sue you for using his video without his permission.
    That is indeed ironic. "No honor among thieves..."

Why don't you run over and tell him? Or maybe I will. I'll tell him how you are mentioning him here. Sure he'll be happy to know you're so concerned about him.

This is what this Mormon did on CARM, and why he's currently banned.
    Last edited by Apologette; 04-21-2015 at 04:42 PM.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    That is indeed ironic. "No honor among thieves..."
    What do Mormons know about "honor?"
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    LOL... Who are the ones displaying a lack of integrity and respect on this thread?

LOL... Who are the ones displaying a lack of integrity and respect on this thread?
    Ha! You tried the same thing on CARM - intimidation. That's exactly why you are banned. Who cares what you think, you are no authority. Take it up with Jill.

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Thanks for the link. Now all the Mormons can jump up and down and rant and rave......they can even chant Pay Lay Ale.

A lot more than anti-Mormons, I've observed.

Quote Originally Posted by Erundur View Post
    A lot more than anti-Mormons, I've observed.
    Funny, but I've observed the opposite. What are you afraid of, Erundur, that people might be a little skeptical when they see the bizarre temple rituals you guys perform with your bakers' hats? Silly, childish stuff. Raising your arm to the square! Shaking a wiggly hand at the veil which pretends to be your "god's" hand. How can grown people participate in that stuff? To do so is an obvious sign that you Mormons know absolutely nothing about Christianity.

Thanks for the link. Now all the Mormons can jump up and down and rant and rave......they can even chant Pay Lay Ale.
    bump~! Hope that this movie will help people decide to flee Mormonism.

Funny, but I've observed the opposite.
    Yes, I'm sure you have.

What are you afraid of, Erundur, that people might be a little skeptical when they see the bizarre temple rituals you guys perform with your bakers' hats? Silly, childish stuff. Raising your arm to the square! Shaking a wiggly hand at the veil which pretends to be your "god's" hand. How can grown people participate in that stuff? To do so is an obvious sign that you Mormons know absolutely nothing about Christianity.
    LOL, speaking of childish stuff...

alanmolstad