Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The APOSTASY of joseph smith's religion.

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Well...there is that guy called the "Joker" in Batman.....
    And if you believe in HIM, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you shares of. . .cheap!

Use of the word "lie" is not really allowed on the forum when talking about members and their posts
    Oh, sorry. Okay, I will let YOU fill in the blank for the forum.

When a person says "I said similar" but he really DIDN'T say "similar," he said "the same," then it's called a ______ .

alanmolstad

Move on ...

Move on ...
    you move on, if you don't like the topic and don't want to help resolve the issue. you can always ignore any post that doesn't meet your high standards for being worthy of your comments.

Default That makes smith's religion false.

phoenix posted:

yes, there is something else: I went back and read post number nine, and I did not see the word "similar" in there.
    this is what i found:

"we keep repeating the same things"
    I <snipped> your personal comments to AlanM. . .You can whine to HIM about that stuff.

OF COURSE we keep repeating the same things. The TRUTH REMAINS THE TRUTH, no matter how badly you hate it.

And if joey smith's religion APOSTASIED (and it DID, into 150+ parts so far in the first 200 years), then HIS religion (according to HIS OWN RULES) is not valid at all. It did the same thing CHRISTIANITY did according to HIS RULES. THAT MAKES SMITH'S RELIGION FALSE

smith's CLAIMS haven't been rescinded, so YES, just as you mormons keep repeating your excuses for those claims, we keep reminding you that joey smith was a false prophet, your current 'prophets' cannot prophesy, and your religion is heretical (It has not ceased to be so).

And it is likely to continue for a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time!

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    OF COURSE we keep repeating the same things.
    So you admit that it would be a lie if someone said "This isn't the same stuff, it's just similar stuff" ?

alanmolstad

Your posts are all the same......

Move on.....

Your posts are all the same......
    Move on.....
    Okay, let's move on to this: Your religion is false.

And if you believe in HIM, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you shares of. . .cheap!
    Really????

So you as a Christian are saying that you will lie, steal, and commit forgery in order to take advantage of someone you think is gullible?
    Last edited by theway; 06-15-2015 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    Really????

So you as a Christian are saying that you will lie, steal, and commit forgery in order to take advantage of someone you think is gullible?

I guess the concept of SARCASM eludes you too!

I guess the concept of SARCASM eludes you too!
    Obviously not... As my reply was also "SARCASM"
    Last edited by theway; 06-17-2015 at 07:04 AM.

Obviously not... As my reply was also "SARCASM"

Perhaps you missed that because you were too preoccupied with your conscience.
    I have no problems with my conscience; please do not 'project' your own problems at me.

Default The Mormon "THIRD KIND of prophet"

In the Bible there seems to be two types of "Prophets"
    True Prophets that are always right
    and false prophets that get put to death.

In today's modern world we still seem to have two types of Prophets.
    True Prophets that are always right
    and false prophets that use their teachings as a means to get younger girls into their bed, but in the end, get dragged out on their ****s by the ATF and FBI and spend a long time in prison......They dont get put to death any more, but after what happens to many of them in prison,Im guessing they soon welcome death...
    You forgot the THIRD kind of "prophet. . ." Today we have MORMON "prophets" who CAN'T PROPHESY AT ALL! They haven't been able to do so for at least 75 years that I know of. . .

You forgot them!

I have no problems with my conscience; please do not 'project' your own problems at me.
    I see... So you are saying that you have NO compunctions when it comes to telling people that you are going to steal and cheat from them....

OK... got it, however if I were you I won't want that known.

I see... So you are saying that you have NO compunctions when it comes to telling people that you are going to steal and cheat from them....

OK... got it, however if I were you I won't want that known.
    Since I have never said any such thing, what YOU have made known is that you do not tell the truth, so you must PRETEND. . .

STILL nothing to contradict the GREAT APOSTASY OF JOSEPH SMITH'S RELIGION.

STILL NO REASON to pick the utah splinter group as 'the right one' either.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    then why does it seem like we have seen this thread before?

For the same reason you have hear us CHRISTIANS say 'Jesus Christ is Lord.'

SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE. CHRISTIANS remain CHRISTIANS. CULTISTS remain CULTISTS.

Quote Originally Posted by childofgod View Post
    Repent for what? Being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints isn't a sin. This is Jesus Christ's church. I will never feel bad for being a soldier of Christ Jesus.

IF you ever find the REAL Jesus Christ, you will discover the difference, and you will repent. . .

yes, there is something else: I went back and read post number nine, and I did not see the word "similar" in there.
    this is what i found:

why did you say that you used the word "similar" when that was a lie?

thanks for asking if there was anything else on my mind.
    Yep, our answers continue to be the same things. Our posts keep saying the same things in various ways and various forms.

You don't like it, clearly. It seems to offend you.

Just as false prophets (who can't even prophesy) and false christs keep turning up with their false religions.\

AND

as Paul told Timothy to do:

2 Tim 4:2-5
    2 Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. 3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. 5 But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.
    NKJV

We CHRISTIANS continue to fulfill our ministies.

Sorry if the TRUTH offends you.

Default He's not being honest. He's just whining.

So you admit that it would be a lie if someone said "This isn't the same stuff, it's just similar stuff" ?

You are playing word games and wasting bandwidth. You are NOT being truthful at all. ALL you are doing is whining.

You are playing word games and wasting bandwidth. You are NOT being truthful at all. ALL you are doing is whining.
    i haven't posted in this thread for over A MONTH. it's funny who is really doing the whining here. you could have let this dead thread remain dead, but it must have been eating at you so you felt a need to resurrect it and start up the complaining again. ironic. it's like a person bursting into a quiet library and shouting "WHY IS IT SO NOISY IN HERE?"

Default SIMPLE Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by childofgod View Post
    Repent for...? Being angry with others? Do that. Not being perfect? Do that. Being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints? That's like inviting Peter to repent for accepting the call to be an apostle of the Lord. I have no reason to repent for being in the fold of the Good Shepherd, Jesus Christ.
    ONLY to the heretics. You are not IN the fold of the GOOD Shepherd, the REAL Jesus Christ. You are in the fold of a LOUSY shepherd, a 'spirit-brother-of-satan (WHY DO YOU KEEP REFUSING TO 'EXPLAIN' how that is?) 'christ' invented by joey smith.

And you WILL repent of that (as so many OTHERS who have found the REAL Jesus have) if you ever find your way out of your cult.

SIMPLE truth.

kid posted:

Originally Posted by Christian

ONLY to the heretics. You are not IN the fold of the GOOD Shepherd, the REAL Jesus Christ. You are in the fold of a LOUSY shepherd, a 'spirit-brother-of-satan (WHY DO YOU KEEP REFUSING TO 'EXPLAIN' how that is?) 'christ' invented by joey smith.

And you WILL repent of that (as so many OTHERS who have found the REAL Jesus have) if you ever find your way out of your cult.

SIMPLE truth.
    Jesus walked everywhere, healed people, was always in the service of others, and most of all suffered the Atonement and you think the Messiah is lousy? Wow. Good luck with that one.

The REAL Jesus Christ did. Joey smith's invented 'spirit brother' of satan 'jesus' never walked anywhere, or did anything outside of his own imagination.

Nope, I'll never have to repent for being a member of Jesus Christ's church.
    Last I checked He never said, "Thou shalt not join my church." Being a member of this, His, church is never a sin.

When you FIND it and JOIN IT (after leaving your dirty mormon cult), let me know. . .being a member of a heretic religion such as mormonism doesn't make you any brownie points with God.

I guess you're sinning by being in your church than in a different denomination.

I'm a member of CHRIST'S church. . . and YOU SEEM TO HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THAT. I have CHRISTIAN BRETHREN in other Baptist churches, Bible churches, ***emblies of God, Calvary Chapels, and all OTHER CHRISTIAN CONGREGATIONS.

Branch davidian, mormon, white supremecist, jw, or scientology religions have nothing to do with us or the BIBLICAL Jesus Christ we serve.

Sorry, I saw the word "truth" at the end and couldn't find any in your words. I guess you can make your own truth up as you go along if you want (since you do that anyway) but I will continue to stick with the truth given from God!

SUCH ARROGANT FALSEHOODS! You don't even RECOGNIZE the truth given by the GOD OF THE BIBLE. ALL you seem to be a sucker for is the con fed you by joey smith inc.

I pray for your sad, lost soul.

Default Shoot-em-up joe couldn't get himself out of jail!

kid posted:
    So you're saying i believe in a false Christ when i say the Jesus I believe in performed the Atonement and healed the sick. Last i checked, that's what He did.

IF you believe in the 'spirit brother of satan "jesus" ' that joseph smith taught, you are not talking about the REAL Jesus Christ at all. You claim to be mormon; your mormon 'jesus' is NOT the Jesus of the Bible, no matter WHAT YOU SAY YOU believe.

Brownie points? So you go from grace alone without works to Heaven being based on a score? What happened to your grace and faith alone?

If I remember correctly, the 'brownie points' were what YOU COULD NOT EARN to get your salvation or 'make you look good' to God.

So much for you believing in no works period.

NOBODY has said they believed in "no works period." We CHRISTIANS KNOW our 'works' do not earn us brownie points with God. . .you MORMONS seem to think that 'IF' you lead a 'good' life, to 'good works' etc THEN YOU GET TEMPLE RECOMMENDS (something CHRISTIANS don't need), but you HAVE to do those things to get your brownie points.

SUCH ARROGANT FALSEHOODS! You don't even RECOGNIZE the truth given by the GOD OF THE BIBLE. ALL you seem to be a sucker for is the con fed you by joey smith inc.

I pray for your sad, lost soul.
    I am part of Christ's church. This is no random church like those in Protestantism, this is Christ's church.

You are a member of a random church of the 150+ DIFFERENT churches splintered off joey smith's religion.

Christ's church doesn't have denominations with DIFFERENT doctrines.

EXCEPT OF COURSE, THE OTHER 149+ mormon denominations with DIFFERENT doctrines and DIFFERENT 'apostles' and DIFFERENT 'prophets. . .'

AND SO FAR neither you NOR ANY OTHER MORMON can come up with one single GOOD REASON TO BELIEVE that the RLDS, or the FLDS are not 'THE RIGHT MORMON CHURCH,' THE ONE FROM YOUR GOD.

Arrogant? No. I just know when I'm right. I recognize God's truth, not your version of it.

And I know that you are wrong. . .because SCRiPTURE DEMONSTRATES IT.

I'll stick with the WORD OF GOD (the BIBLE).

You may have your 'shoot his way out of jail' gangster 'prophets who cannot prophesy.'

The last section of your d&c (section 138) was dated in 1918. . .SO MUCH FOR CONTINUING REVELATION!