Thread: An interesting mormon article. . .

Default An interesting mormon article. . .

http://www.mrm.org/warren-jeffs

WHY SHOULD WE NOT BELIEVE HIM.

At least this 'prophet' ATTEMPTS TO 'prophesy,' UNLIKE THE UTAH MORMONS WHO CAN'T PROPHESY AT ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    http://www.mrm.org/warren-jeffs

WHY SHOULD WE NOT BELIEVE HIM.
    Go ahead and believe him if you want to. It's a free country.

At least this 'prophet' ATTEMPTS TO 'prophesy,' UNLIKE THE UTAH MORMONS WHO CAN'T PROPHESY AT ALL!
    Then I guess you can't accuse the Utah ones of being false prophets, since you don't believe they have made any prophecies. Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post

Then I guess you can't accuse the Utah ones of being false prophets, since you don't believe they have made any prophecies. Good for you.

The utah "prophets" are "prophetless," THUS ARE NOT PROPHETS OF GOD AT ALL.

I don't believe ANY of joey smith's splintered cult. I'm just pointing out the INCONSISTANCIES OF ALL OF THEM (INCLUDING THE UTAH GROUP).

I believe the BIBLE instead. You should READ it! Not just snippets here and there that have been 'modified to fit your cult's purposes (half sentences, phrases out of context, of course. . .)

MY question is WHY DO YOU believe the UTAH group, not the flds, rlds, or any of the rest of the 150+ groups is the RIGHT splinter for you to belong to?

Can't find a legitimate reason?

I can understand that. Your demon didn't tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by childofgod View Post
    You're right, no demon told me. Why do I believe, and know, this IS Jesus's church? God told me.

What demon gave you your 'tummy twitch?'

You know why you got 'a burning in your bosom?' It came from a VERY HOT PLACE, and it was NOT HEAVEN! So a demon is your god. . .I seeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post

Your pathetic 'word games' don't help you at all. Your mormon (they CALL themselves 'prophets') CANNOT PROPHESY, so all they are is 'prophetless prophets!'

They CLEARLY ARE NOT PROPHETS OF GOD, for if they were of God, they would be able to prophesy.

But they are fakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Your pathetic 'word games' don't help you at all.
    they do help me. they help me respond with cheerfulness to vitriol from anti-mormons.
    Your mormon (they CALL themselves 'prophets') CANNOT PROPHESY
    so you think they are unable to make even false prophecies? that's kinda weird.

They CLEARLY ARE NOT PROPHETS OF GOD, for if they were of God, they would be able to prophesy.
    how do you know they aren't able to? maybe God just hasn't felt the need to give any prophecies lately. that's not the prophet's fault. it's not like God has some quota of prophecies that He is required to give.

the bible says that a testimony of Christ is the spirit of prophecy. do you have a testimony of Christ? why aren't you making prophecies every day?