Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
You are right... I have no intention of reading any of your references. This is not because I am afraid to discover something that will make me lose my faith. It's because I have seen all these reference before and can see right away you are all over the board misapplying scripture, misinterpreting scripture, and bring in scripture which has nothing to do with your point. This along with the many other logical fallacies I see you have employed, just by scanning your post. Not the least of which is your "Shotgun argumentation" tactic.
Ironically, the basic point you are trying to make has been torpedoed by your own follow up aurguement.

Using your own conclusions, then....
If we are to be "ONE" with the Son as the Father and Jesus are "ONE" then that will make use EQUAL with God the Father.... Right?
Hello Way,
I see you are your usual disrespectful self. But anyway why not just deal with a few verses like ***us 2:13. ***us under inspiration of the Holy Spirit called Jesus "our great God and Savior, did ***us make a mistake? What about the Prophet Isaiah he wrote under inspiration of the Holy Spirit "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Are these fallacies?