Thread: Walter Martin Debates

ronaldcram

Default Walter Martin Debates

Hello,

I'm looking for a complete listing of all of Walter Martin's public debates. I cannot find audio recordings of many of them online. I remember listening to one in particular in which Walter led his debate opponent to the Lord. I don't remember who he was debating but I would love to listen to that debate again. Can anyone tell me who he was debating? Or, even better, can you provide a URL so I can listen to the debate again?

Thanks!

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by ronaldcram View Post
    Hello,

I'm looking for a complete listing of all of Walter Martin's public debates. I cannot find audio recordings of many of them online. I remember listening to one in particular in which Walter led his debate opponent to the Lord. I don't remember who he was debating but I would love to listen to that debate again. Can anyone tell me who he was debating? Or, even better, can you provide a URL so I can listen to the debate again?

Thanks!
    The Dialog on the doorstep with a Jehovah's Witness?

Lena01

Walter Martin is an American multi-instrumentalist, singer and songwriter. He is best known as a member of the indie rock band The Walkmen, with whom he has recorded seven studio albums. Prior to joining the Walkmen, Martin was the keyboardist and organ-player for Jonathan Fire*Eater.
    Following The Walkmen's decision to enter a hiatus, Martin has released three solo studio albums.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Lena01 View Post
    Walter Martin is an American multi-instrumentalist, singer and songwriter. He is best known as a member of the indie rock band The Walkmen, with whom he has recorded seven studio albums. Prior to joining the Walkmen, Martin was the keyboardist and organ-player for Jonathan Fire*Eater.
    Following The Walkmen's decision to enter a hiatus, Martin has released three solo studio albums.
    You might want to check to see if perhaps there is another listing?