Thread: What is your view of Apostasy?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Something quite deliberate rather than what you desribed, as in the difference between a lazy hindrance and the previously defined “abandonment” and resulting damages. Apostasy isn't the final curtain but is the last stage of a rebellious spirit.

Saxon

I have no idea what you are saying.

alanmolstad

you will find that he simply does not wish to have a real conversation

Quote Originally Posted by Saxon View Post
    I have no idea what you are saying.
    Don’t let a lesser ability to freely-adapt bother you. You can either move along or ask..

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by MichaellS View Post
    Don’t let a lesser ability to freely-adapt bother you. You can either move along or ask..
    good luck with that pearl too....

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    good luck with that pearl too....
    Thanks, I take that as a compliment coming from one accustom to slur Hexameral thought.

Saxon

My inability to understand you should lead you to explain or is Alan correct??

alanmolstad

Both...

Whenever I post something I always try to ask if there was anything I said that was a bit confusing?...

(I do this because when I post something I consider it worth writing.
    And if its worth writing, then I believe it's worth reading.
    And if its worth reading, its got to also be worth understanding.
    And that leads me to the final conclusion that if what I post cant be understood, then, what was the point of me posting it again? )

and....yes, Im also always right.

My comment is what it is, your continuation to generalize and question it as a whole is becoming something of a spectacle. While my comment was primarily not directed at you, though I did snippet from your post, I would like to re***ert my response to the op question; that there’s a difference between apostasy and lukewarmness.

Saxon

My comment is what it is, your continuation to generalize and question it as a whole is becoming something of a spectacle. While my comment was primarily not directed at you, though I did snippet from your post, I would like to re***ert my response to the op question; that there’s a difference between apostasy and lukewarmness.

Your comment is what it is and that still is beyond the scope of my comprehension. It is also obvious that my comment is beyond your comprehension,

I do believe that what I have stated is much more than the generalization that you have indicated. It is in fact, an explicit answer to the OP and to the question of what apostasy is. My response also demonstrates that apostasy and “Luke warmness” are two completely different terms that are not related whatsoever. If you still believe that it is a generalization of the subject of the OP, I invite you to demonstrate this by you offering an answer to the OP in a direct answer that can be understood.