Quote Originally Posted by childofgod View Post
So far you've refuted nothing any Mormons have said on here. You never disproved deification. The verses you quoted didn't do what you hoped because you get them.

To believe the Great Apostasy never happened is to completely ignore history and the Bible itself. The Bible testifies of the Great Apostasy and says it HAD to happen (it was prophesied even by Jesus himself) and history proves it. That's where the Dark Ages comes from.

Doctrines such as the trinity and ex niliho are evidence that the church fell. False doctrines were created, people were killing in the name of Jesus (not out of real defense, but as an excuse to justify persecution) etc. To believe the Great Apostasy never happened is absurd and a denial of the scriptures. God himself told me Joseph Smith was a prophet, therefore, he was. Just because you don't want him to be doesn't mean he wasn't. Anti's are disproven time after time while you guys remain in complete denial.

I'm grateful to have the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and pray you will one day come into the fold of the Good Shepherd.
Joseph Smith was either delusional or a liar. "No man hath seen God at any time." Mormons ignore the parts of the Bible that contradict their man made doctrines. They teach there is a mul***ude of gods and that obedient Mormons can become gods and create their own planets. Joseph Smith called the God of the Bible a MONSTER!

Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
Isaiah 43:10

But for the grace of God, I'd be lost following a man made system of beliefs. I pray that you'll find the peace that p***es all understanding --- it is found in the true God.

In Christian Love,

Grandma