Thread: Smith and the pregnant teen

alanmolstad

Default Smith and the pregnant teen

http://exmormon.org/d6/drupal/Joseph...was-a-Pedophil

"Emma discovered the sexual affair between Smith and Fanny and exploded in anger. Caught with his hand in Fanny's cookie jar, Smith confessed. A noticeably pregnant Fanny eventually was kicked out of the house by Emma"

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    http://exmormon.org/d6/drupal/Joseph...was-a-Pedophil

"Emma discovered the sexual affair between Smith and Fanny and exploded in anger. Caught with his hand in Fanny's cookie jar, Smith confessed. A noticeably pregnant Fanny eventually was kicked out of the house by Emma"
    LOL... Just how desperate are you? There is zero real evidence of any of this.
    How many times have I told you to stop relying on information from AntiMormin sites... You'll only embarr*** yourself by using it.
    The only account of this comes from the thirdhand account of a man who was antagonistic towards the church and hated both Joseph and Emma, and in fact was caught, robbing them of everything while Joseph was in jail. He told Emma the reason he did it was because he could. He confessed to adultry and was caught publicly in a lie when he tried this same tactic with another church that kicked him out.
    Now this same person would have us believe that later on, even while Emma still loathed him, would come up to him and confess that the gossip he had heard was true, even all the while she continued to deny it to her death to her own family???

Are you really this gullible?

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    How many times have I told you to stop relying on information from AntiMormin sites... You'll only embarr*** yourself by using it.
    The only account of this comes from the thirdhand account of a man who was antagonistic towards the church and hated both Joseph and Emma, and in fact was caught, robbing them of everything while Joseph was in jail. He told Emma the reason he did it was because he could. He confessed to adultry and was caught publicly in a lie when he tried this same tactic with another church that kicked him out.
    Now this same person would have us believe that later on, even while Emma still loathed him, would come up to him and confess that the gossip he had heard was true, even all the while she continued to deny it to her death to her own family???

Zero evidence..............sure..................... just an eyewitness account!
    Last edited by Apologette; 11-24-2015 at 01:29 PM.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    Zero evidence..............sure..................... just an eyewitness account!
    Ahhhh... What eyewitness are you talking about?

hint: there were supposedly several, however their stories conflict with each other.
    So the question for you is; which AntiMormon with an ax to grind is telling the truth, and which was lying?
    Last edited by theway; 11-24-2015 at 02:34 PM.

MickeyS

Ahhhh... What eyewitness are you talking about?

hint: there were supposedly several, however their stories conflict with each other.
    So the question for you is; which AntiMormon with an ax to grind is telling the truth, and which was lying?

I'm curious as to where this baby went that she was supposedly pregnant with lol, that would have been the best eyewitness yeah?

teenapenny

Or are you the one who is gullible?
    Last edited by teenapenny; 11-25-2015 at 07:57 PM. Reason: word missing

Quote Originally Posted by teenapenny View Post
    Or are you the one who is gullible?
    Well I don't know, let me think about it........... Nope............nope...... It's not me, it's still whoever believes this link is true.

teenapenny

Well I don't know, let me think about it........... Nope............nope...... It's not me, it's still whoever believes this link is true.
    I would not be so sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by teenapenny View Post
    I would not be so sure of that.
    Well, let me double check then .................................................. ...Yep.................Yes, I'm sure.
    Whoever believes that link is too gullible.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyS View Post
    I'm curious as to where this baby went that she was supposedly pregnant with lol, that would have been the best eyewitness yeah?
    My guess....I would guess Smith had his little girlfriend stop by that doctor Smith was handy to know......