Thread: Some Mormons Search the Web and Find Doubt

alanmolstad

Default Some Mormons Search the Web and Find Doubt

So??? for every one Mormon who has fallen away because of the internet, two join because of the Internet. I just had to buy my son an IPad who is on a mission so that he can proselyte directly online.
    I myself have seen 3 people join the church because of what they read on the Internet, while I only know of one which has left because of the same.
    However, as you can see from below, the Internet is more of a problem for modern or Orthodox Christianity, who are leaving at numbers far greater... And at a vastly greater percentage that the LDS. At least the LDS are still gaining more members than it is losing.... Almost all other Christian religions except for the mega Churches are losing members.

http://www.technologyreview.com/view...icas-religion/

You are just another case of an AntiMormon obsessing with the mote in the Mormon's eye while ignoring the beam in your own.

alanmolstad

A very interesting story, and points out how truth might be slow, but it comes forth in the end.

dberrie2000

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Some Mormons Search the Web and Find Doubt
    Seeing that most denominations have had a decrease in membership these last few years--what is you evidence all denominations don't have members which find doubt through the internet?