Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
Ron Wyatt has claimed, among other things, to have discovered the following:

The Ark of the Covenant.
Chariot wheels and other relics from Pharaoh’s drowned army at the bottom of the Red Sea.
The real Sodom and Gomorrah, with building outlines still standing as piles of sulfur-fried ash.
Noah’s Ark.
The real Mt Sinai.15
The rock at Horeb.
The true site of Korah’s earthquake.
Noah’s house, and the graves of Mr and Mrs Noah, together with millions worth of her jewelry (allegedly then stolen from Wyatt).
The real site of the crucifixion, apparently above the cave containing the Ark of the Covenant, so that Christ’s blood would drip on to the Mercy Seat.
An actual sample of Christ’s blood, with chromosomes allegedly still visible under the microscope, showing that there was no human father. Placed in growth medium, the cells began dividing, says Ron.

None of this turned out to be true....

The guy fooled a lot of people....but not all the people.
There was a good book out published by two brothers in Wyatt's own denomination that refuted everything Wyatt claimed. As I have said before, if I could find it again I would post a letter written by ione of Wyatt's partners who said Wyatt suffered from a disease that had him believing he actually saw the things he claimed to have found.

So while rejecting everything Wyatt has said, I still feel a little pity for him and temper my critique accordingly.