Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Physical Evidence of The Exodus- Mt. Sinai- @ Jabal al-Lawz in Saudi Arabia

alanmolstad

I have read that account of a 7th Dayer going searching, and it does remind me of guys that go looking for Bigfoot, or Nessie...Im sure they can find a "guide" that can take them to well known spots that will allow you to "discover" stuff....and thus make your trip fun.

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    I have read that account of a 7th Dayer going searching, and it does remind me of guys that go looking for Bigfoot, or Nessie...Im sure they can find a "guide" that can take them to well known spots that will allow you to "discover" stuff....and thus make your trip fun.
    I have wanted to take a trip to look this up but have never found the time. Shedd said he would help me if I go but never took him up on his offer. Like I said the full report is an interesting read but as for actual evidence...well.. it all depends.
    check the new book thread to find my new books

alanmolstad

one of the things that you note in all these stories of guys who travel across the world to search for something is....they always find something....

......always......

alanmolstad

one of the things that you note in all these stories of guys who travel across the world to search for something is....they always find something....

......always......

......always......
    Yes they do. I would like to verify this one though. It is intriguing to me. I couldn't possible state that they are the actual tombs of Noah and his Sons but it woul dbe something to ****yze first hand

http://www.biblearchaeology.org/post...di-Arabia.aspx

a very good read and worth the time as it discredits wyatt, the caldwells and others who make the claim that jebe ell lawz is sinai

Another video:

The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

He went to the Caldwells as evidence? How ridiculous. Not only are the amateurs but they hooked up with a heretic named Rude. These people do not know what they are talking about and have nothing to verify their claims. I read her book seen them on Cornuke's video and other places, these people are a part of the group I talked about in my other thread.

edit of post
    Last edited by jude1:3; 02-20-2017 at 05:22 AM.
    The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

duplicate of post

Another video:

alanmolstad

one of the things you see is that when people go looking for "proof" they can mostly view anything they run into later as being some type of "proof"

there are many End Time preachers that pick up the newspaper every day and are able to work each day's headlines into their understanding of Bible prophesy.

one of the things you see is that when people go looking for "proof" they can mostly view anything they run into later as being some type of "proof"

there are many End Time preachers that pick up the newspaper every day and are able to work each day's headlines into their understanding of Bible prophesy.
    the problem here is that jude cannot discern between bad teachers of biblical sites and good ones. he picks anyone who sounds good and does not investigate those people so his mind gets lost in a lot of **** that doesn't mean anything or is very misleading.

I have known about the Caldwells for years and they are not credible nor are they good at archaeology

To address the quote, this is the thing. certain people will use biblical communication to further their own interests and desires and not God's. The will call themselves Christians an din some cases they are but in others they are not.

alanmolstad

No truth to any of it.....the guy sees a pile of rocks and says that's proof of it being a city....it's not

alanmolstad

The video simply shows people what they want to believe

No truth to any of it.....the guy sees a pile of rocks and says that's proof of it being a city....it's not

What you wrote is a ....
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 10-05-2017 at 05:22 AM.

alanmolstad

I hope all members refer to the few rules we have on our forum. ..and keep them in mind when they post.

I hope all members refer to the few rules we have on our forum. ..and keep them in mind when they post.

You have practically taken over this forum if you are allowed to edit my posts.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    You have practically taken over this forum if you are allowed to edit my posts.
    Dont break the rules, and you wont force me to edit posts

OK then since you are going to post something like this ^^^ Then I'm to post something like This:

There Is No Truth In Any Of Your Posts.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    OK then since you are going to post something like this ^^^ Then I'm to post something like This:

There Is No Truth In Any Of Your Posts.
    there, Good!.
    Your post is completely within the rules set down by the owner...

alanmolstad

If a person does even a short google search of the many false claims made by the man Ron Wyatt, you will see that not a single claim he made turned out to be true.

Everything he said about the things he claimed to have found turned out to be juts stuff he invented.
    Ron made use of clever sounding words and tried to fool people with one wild story after another, but he really only managed to fool people that are ignorant of what type of con-man he really was.

Ron was well known for saying that he had found the Ark of Genesis, or the Ark of the Covenant, but has nothing to support such wild claims.

Ron even said that he had discovered the very blood of Christ and had it tested and talked and talked about the results of this scientific testing on the blood of Christ.

It all sounds great, what a cool story, but then when you ask to see the results of the testing?....or ask the names of the lab that conducted the tests?....oh then Ron's story starts to fall apart....LOL

So to with the wild claims found in this video.

The video goes on and on, making one wild claim about their "discoveries" but there is ZERO proof to any of such claims.
    The video points to a line of white ground and just declares it to be a city....

No proof is offered

No scientist is supporting this conclusion.

Just the video saying, "Oh its square so its a city!"

Mt. Sinai Is Jabal al-Lawz in Saudi Arabia.

Period

alanmolstad

Ron Wyatt was a con-man

Period