1The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants—things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John,
2who bore witness to the word of God, and to the testimony of Jesus Christ, to all things that he saw.
3Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in it; for the time is near.

9I, John, £both your brother and companion in the tribulation and kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was on the island that is called Patmos for the word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
10I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet,
11saying

1After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.”
2Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne.

Does anyone see where a cave was involved at all?

Why would I want Jude to tell me when and who when I already know he answers to those questions?