Hello Sax!

Good work, and possibly I missed it, for though you have set in place the particular applications of Baptism, could you tie them together such as we see here in Ephesians?

"...one Lord, one faith, one baptism..." (Eph 4:5)

Mike.
What I hoped would be noticed is that there are three different baptisms mentioned for the candidate, water, the one body and with the Holy Spirit. Each baptism has a different agent baptizing. Water baptism, a Christian human, baptism into the one body, the Holy Spirit and baptism with the Holy Spirit, Jesus.

Ephesians 4:5 is speaking of unity. Unity is in one Lord, one faith and one baptism. The one baptism for unity is baptism into the one body, the body of Christ. This brings the saved into Christ. Being in Christ brings unity. (See Galatians 3:28)

Ephesians 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called,
Ephesians 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;
Ephesians 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Ephesians 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Ephesians 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.