Thread: Need a car

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    neverending

Quote Originally Posted by tdidymas View Post
    Glad to hear you are doing good now.

I got laid off 2 weeks ago. I'm not in dire straits, but would like anyone to pray that God would guide me to a good *** or income tool.
    Thanks,
    TD
    Prayers are coming your way. Dear Father.....we humbly come to you thanking you for all you have done for us and what you continue to do for us, your children, believers in your son and his shed blood for us. At this time we are before you asking that you would lead tdidymas to the *** that you have planned for him. Grant him special blessings during this difficult time and ease any worries he might have at this time as well. We trust you Father that you will provide and thank you for always being with us and always listening to our prayers. These things we humbly pray in the name of Jesus Christ....Amen. Hope it helps and I know that the Lord will lead you to that special ***.

I am studying and need a car find Sizegenetics click here but my dad not have a enough money for that and I pray that the payments will be affordable, paid for, or come up with most of the asking price.
    Last edited by Ronin; 02-20-2019 at 11:14 AM.