Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Jesus Christ the Spirit Brother of Satan?

MickeyS

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Amen CHRISTIAN! ,...The Mormon Jesus is like a horny jackrabbit on date night....
    What??? Where have we ever stated Christ has kids, let alone sex? Don't get too excited Alan.
    Last edited by MickeyS; 01-08-2016 at 11:44 PM.

Default They SHOULD cringe at the TRUTH

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyS View Post

Originally Posted by Christian [IMG]http://www.waltermartin.com/forums/images/****ons/viewpost-right.png[/IMG]
    minnie posted:

Oh that's right....he was Lucifer and WASN'T evil when he became spirit-brother to Jesus Christ, and the rest of us. So your question is a bit misleading, don't you think, since we don't claim Jesus is spirit-sibling to ANY evil being since they were NOT evil when they were born?

You still cannot show any 'spirit babies' anywhere in the first century church beliefs. You SAY you found ONE PERSON who might have believed that, but no CITATIONS of course. . .

If your problem is that He is a spirit-sibling to ANYBODY....just say that LOL.

Jesus (as I posted before) CREATED the angels INCLUDING satan. There ARE no goddesses in heaven 'popping out spirit babies.' Your 'heavenly father being can't be playing jackrabbit with all of those 'wives' either, since he does not exist. So Jesus NEVER BECAME a spirit brother to satan OR joey smith or any other evil being. Joey smith MADE THAT DUNG UP.
    Man, I seriously feel bad for you...I really do. You say a lot of insulting things about God...it's scary. I'm not being facetious..I seriously cringe for you every time you do this.

That's to be expected. Those who follow false gods that were made up by their false prophets SHOULD cringe whenever the Truth is told.

So I still pray for you

MickeyS

I don't cringe because I'm afraid of your words....I cringe because they're so over the top blasphemous that I just can't imagine how God is reacting to being repeatedly MOCKED by you. Not for God's sake (He is quite capable of taking care of business) but for YOUR sake. Seriously.!

alanmolstad

What??? Where have we ever stated Christ has kids, let alone sex? Don't get too excited Alan.
    I thought the great Joe Smith said he was in the family tree of Jesus?

alanmolstad

I thought the great Joe Smith said he was in the family tree of Jesus?
    Seems to me that I read that it was one of the things he used to come up with when he was trying to bed-down some girl....

Default I'm safe in the arms of the REAL God, the God of the Bible.

I don't cringe because I'm afraid of your words....I cringe because they're so over the top blasphemous that I just can't imagine how God is reacting to being repeatedly MOCKED by you. Not for God's sake (He is quite capable of taking care of business) but for YOUR sake. Seriously.!

The REAL God, the God of the Bible knows I don't mock HIM. He knows I mock the demons YOU follow. Yes, you SHOULD cringe when the TRUTH is told.

Don't worry about ME. I am safe in the arms of JESUS CHRIST, the GOOD SHEPHERD who is NOT your demon 'spirit-brother-of-satan' 'jesus.'

MickeyS

Seems to me that I read that it was one of the things he used to come up with when he was trying to bed-down some girl....
    I knew you had to bring sex up...Alan...are you JEALOUS because of all the sex you think Joseph Smith had??

You do realize that Jesus Christ has flesh and blood human family members as his very human mother had other children. It's a fact He had siblings...so why wouldn't He have family?

Default "holy father' an adulterer like joe?

I knew you had to bring sex up...Alan...are you JEALOUS because of all the sex you think Joseph Smith had??

You do realize that Jesus Christ has flesh and blood human family members as his very human mother had other children. It's a fact He had siblings...so why wouldn't He have family?

The Holy Father is a Spirit without flesh or bones. Why would your religion try to make a jackrabbit out of him with imaginary 'mothergods' or 'goddesses?'

I guess smith considered your "holy father' to be an adulterer as he was. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post

The Holy Father is a Spirit without flesh or bones. Why would your religion try to make a jackrabbit out of him with imaginary 'mothergods' or 'goddesses?'

Like I said about you before... You are projecting your failings onto God; believeing that if God had a body of flesh and bones, than he could not do any better than you did.

Christian, just because you have a body of flesh and bones and are an adulterer, does not mean God was.
    Last edited by theway; 01-12-2016 at 07:12 AM.

MickeyS

Ummmm....Alan wasn't talking about God being a horny jackrabbit, he was talking about Jesus....

alanmolstad

Ummmm....Alan wasn't talking about God being a horny jackrabbit, he was talking about Jesus....
    as far as I know...the Mormon Jesus is only a bit less horny than the Mormon Heavenly Father.......only slightly less.....

I seem to remember that Joe Smith taught that Jesus was married and that Smith was one of the offspring in the Jesus family tree.
    Im not really sure of the context of when Smith came out with this lie, but I think it was when he was working on bedding some girl.

alanmolstad

the Mormon idea of the Father is like a horny jackrabbit on date night...

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    Like I said about you before... You are projecting your failings onto God, not believeing that if God had a body of flesh and bones, than he could not do any better than you did.

Christian, just because you have a body of flesh and bones and are an adulterer, does not mean God was.

Speak for yourself. No, I am not an adulterer. I leave that to your 'profit' joey smith. HE is the one who 'married' (had sex with, no doubt) other men's wives and little girls.

God the Father HAS no body of flesh or bones. HE SAID:

John 4:24
    God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
    NKJV

Luke 24:38-39
    "Why are you troubled? And why do doubts arise in your hearts? 39 Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have."
    NKJV

Apparently the ONLY ONE claiming God is an adulterer IS YOU.

I'll stick with what JESUS said. You may 'project' all you want.

MickeyS

as far as I know...the Mormon Jesus is only a bit less horny than the Mormon Heavenly Father.......only slightly less.....

I seem to remember that Joe Smith taught that Jesus was married and that Smith was one of the offspring in the Jesus family tree.
    Im not really sure of the context of when Smith came out with this lie, but I think it was when he was working on bedding some girl.
    Yes, please provide your "proof" that Joseph Smith ever made this statement, especially to "bed" his brides.

MickeyS

the Mormon idea of the Father is like a horny jackrabbit on date night...
    You really are a nasty pervert Alan...I'm sorry...I know you can get away with talking about sex all the time because you're a moderator...but it's gross...it really is.

Your repeated comments denigrates the family as you believe sex is all about being "horny" only. So every child born on this earth was born because of a bunch of "horny jackrabbits". That's a very sad thing to focus on with the family.
    Last edited by MickeyS; 01-11-2016 at 12:01 PM.

You really are a nasty pervert Alan...I'm sorry...I know you can get away with talking about sex all the time because you're a moderator...but it's gross...it really is.

Your repeated comments denigrates the family as you believe sex is all about being "horny" only. So every child born on this earth was born because of a bunch of "horny jackrabbits". That's a very sad thing to focus on with the family.

When you are having sex with other men's wives as smith was, THAT denigrates the GODLY family. Smith was a *****-monger and an adulterer. You just can't get around that one. . .GOD never tells you to have sex with other men's wives.

GOD does not condone adultery.

alanmolstad

If you check...I never was referencing to any real children born on earth...
    Rather Im referring to the Mormons who in the past have talked about a clearly very horny Father god in heaven, going from bed to bed making spirit babies.

Im also referring to the fact that I remember from somewhere that the Mormon founder Joe Smith talked about a new teaching he came out with that had Jesus knocking loafers with a girl....(was it one girl or two?..I will have to research that question)

and....try to not attack other members of this message forum in a personal manner...

alanmolstad

Smith was a *****-monger
    *****-monger?
    Im not sure he was that...
    (but then again, Im not sure as to what the term refers?)

I will have to do research

MickeyS

If you check...I never was referencing to any real children born on earth...
    Rather Im referring to the Mormons who in the past have talked about a clearly very horny Father god in heaven, going from bed to bed making spirit babies.
    You are a spirit child of your Heavenly Father, again, if you want to get caught up in the sex part of a that and not the fact that you have a loving Father in Heaven...that's up to you.

and....try to not attack other members of this message forum in a personal manner...
    Yeah....the "rules" whatever lol...sorry I don't have a whole lot of respect for them with the way you "enforce" them....so whatever. If you ban me for having a moment when it's done over and over by others...that's really not going to mean a whole lot to me either. Especially since I am only responding to your repeated inappropriate and disrespectful behavior. "Mocking someone's ideas or beliefs is baiting". Yet you repeatedly do it, so yeah....if you ban me for pointing that out...that's fine. But don't pretend you care about the rules when you don't even follow them.

alanmolstad

I was going over the listed Sexual conquests of Joe Smith,

and so far I do not find must evidence that he bothered with visiting hookers. So I'm not sure I will describe him as a "*****-monger"

from the accounts of his many dalliances http://mormonthink.com/grant6.htm I come away with the impression that the guy was always on the look out for a quick buck, and not really all that interested in spending a dime of his own money to get a women.

MickeyS

So far you have had no "evidence" of anything.

Those are unverifiable, unreliable, "uncheckable" sources, so you are making your judgments by your personal feelings from what you've "heard", and as long as it's negative towards Joseph Smith, you believe it...period, yet don't even investigate the other side. Therefore your references are meaningless...they're just other people's opinions backing up your opinions. You said it yourself "I come away with the impression"...opinions from opinions.

So what comes from it is repe***ive mocking of what we believe....baiting. Anyone who rolls through here needs to know the "rules" only apply to those who you agree with.
    Last edited by MickeyS; 01-11-2016 at 08:48 PM.

So far you have had no "evidence" of anything.

Those are unverifiable, unreliable, "uncheckable" sources, so you are making your judgments by your personal feelings from what you've "heard", and as long as it's negative towards Joseph Smith, you believe it...period, yet don't even investigate the other side. Therefore your references are meaningless...they're just other people's opinions backing up your opinions. You said it yourself "I come away with the impression"...opinions from opinions.

So what comes from it is repe***ive mocking of what we believe....baiting. Anyone who rolls through here needs to know the "rules" only apply to those who you agree with.
    So far we have shown you SPECIFICALLY that the God of the Bible only 'fathered' (begat) ONE son (John 3:16 etc), yet your false prophet has (according to you) said that God the Father 'begat' or fathered zillions of 'spirit children' including Satan.

We have shown CLEARLY that Jesus CREATED Satan and that the CREATOR is NOT a 'BROTHER' to his CREATION. (John 1:1-3).

You are still failing to address those facts. Oh yes, and then there is the matter of How many real Gods exist anywhere
    The Bible says ONLY ONE (Isaiah 43:10, 44:6, 44:8) Joey smith claimed MORE THAN ONE (pgp Abraham 4:1ff)

MickeyS

So far we have shown you SPECIFICALLY that the God of the Bible only 'fathered' (begat) ONE son (John 3:16 etc), yet your false prophet has (according to you) said that God the Father 'begat' or fathered zillions of 'spirit children' including Satan.

We have shown CLEARLY that Jesus CREATED Satan and that the CREATOR is NOT a 'BROTHER' to his CREATION. (John 1:1-3).

You are still failing to address those facts. Oh yes, and then there is the matter of How many real Gods exist anywhere
    The Bible says ONLY ONE (Isaiah 43:10, 44:6, 44:8) Joey smith claimed MORE THAN ONE (pgp Abraham 4:1ff)
    Once again changing the subject from what I was saying to Alan, I don't know what any of what you just said has anything to do with the fact that Alan is breaking forum rules

alanmolstad

Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mickeys View Post
    you really are a nasty pervert alan...i'm sorry...i know you can get away with talking about sex all the time because you're a moderator...but it's gross...it really is.

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!