Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Jesus Christ the Spirit Brother of Satan?

alanmolstad

Default Is Jesus Christ the Spirit Brother of Satan?

Is Jesus Christ the Spirit Brother of Satan?

http://www.equip.org/articles/is-jes...her-of-satan-/

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Yes...

And your point is?

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post

Originally Posted by alanmolstad
    Yes...

And your point is?

You ADMIT you religion follows a demon's brother?

WHY would you want to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post

You ADMIT you religion follows a demon's brother?
    Do you mean do we follow Jesus Christ? Then Yes! I admit to that gladly.

The problem you have, is the problem that the early Gnostics had with the gospel... You just can't accept that Jesus was in anyway related to something which can be corrupted. Therefore, they invented a theology where Jesus was not really a physical human, that He only appeared to us that way, but was not fully man.
    That is because you guys both project your own failings onto Jesus. You believe that because you choose to sin, and Satan choose to sin, then Jesus could not possibly choose to be any better than what the two of you choose. You actually cheapen who Christ was/is.

But then what is the alternative theology you preach?
    That God created evil where evil never existed before, and then God knowingly created an evil Being where no evil Being existed before. And then allowed that evil to affect all of his other creations, which will have no other choice but to sin and become evil?
    You theology actually makes God culpable in man's and Satan's sins???

I don't know, but your theology sounds more nonsensical than simply believing that Satan choose evil; while Jesus choose what is right.

WHY would you want to do that?
    It is not up to "what I want" which is what your major problem seems to be... You will only believe that which YOU WANT TO BELIEVE.
    The truth however, simply is what it is.
    Last edited by theway; 01-06-2016 at 10:26 AM.

way posted:

Do you mean do we follow Jesus Christ? Then Yes! I admit to that gladly.

YOUR 'jesus christ' (if you are referring to 'the spirit brother of satan') is NOT the Jesus Christ of the Bible. You won't find such a 'spirit brother of satan' there anywhere. YOURS is simply a figment of the demented joe smith.

The problem you have, is the problem that the early Gnostics had with the gospel... You just can't accept that Jesus was in anyway related to something which can be corrupted.

NO CHRISTIANS ANYWHERE have ever accepted any 'jesus' who was a 'spirit-brother-of-satan.'

Joey smith made THAT 'jesus' up from his own demented mind..

Therefore, they invented a theology where Jesus was not really a physical human, that He only appeared to us that way, but was not fully man.

No CHRISTIANS have ever done that. Some CULTISTS (like you mormons) have invented their own warped "jesus" versions.

That is because you guys both project your own failings onto Jesus. You believe that because you choose to sin, and Satan choose to sin, then Jesus could not possibly choose to be any better than what the two of you choose. You actually cheapen who Christ was/is.

Do you make this up as you go? Or are you fed it by your handlers?

But then what is the alternative theology you preach?

The ONLY theology I preach is that that GOD has given in the Bible. You may whine 'gnostics' all you want, but Jesus is God and was without sin according to the Bible. NO place has GOD ever said Jesus was a 'spirit brother' of satan. The Bible says JESUS CREATED satan and every other thing in the heavens and the earth.

That God created evil where evil never existed before, and then God knowingly created an evil Being where no evil Being existed before. And then allowed that evil to affect all of his other creations, which will have no other choice but to sin and become evil?

Your crazy SPECULATIONS continue. . .why should anyone believe YOUR nonsense? I don't believe one word of that claptrap you just presented.

But you still make your CRAZY SPECULATIONS and invent your own junk! Just like joey smith did.

I don't know, but your theology sounds more nonsensical than simply believing that Satan choose evil; while Jesus choose what is right.

What you call 'my theology' is the same understanding taught by the BIBLE, believed for about 2,000 years by CHRISTIANS. Joe smith INVENTED your 'spirit-brother-of-satan' that YOU follow.

Of course CHRISTIANITY sounds nonsensical to you:

1 Cor 2:14-15
    14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
    NKJV

Yep, the things of God DO seem to be 'foolishness' to you and you don't know them.

It is not up to "what I want" which is what your major problem seems to be... You will only believe that which YOU WANT TO BELIEVE.

A totally FALSE claim by you. I will believe ANYTHING GOD HAS TO TEACH ME. What I believe is what CHRISTIANS have believed for about 2,000 years now

WHEN you can show that your 'spirit brother demon is the BIBLICAL Jesus Christ, THEN I WILL BELIEVE IT. But all you have to offer seems to be the INVENTION OF THE DEMENTED JOE SMITH. And at this point, only SOME of the150+ different mormon cults believe yours.

The truth however, simply is what it is.
    Yes it is, and the TRUTH that I am discussing with you is that you cannot show any 'spirit-brother-to-the-demon' connection to the BIBLICAL Jesus Christ except in the demented teachings of the false prophet joey smith.

The TRUTH is that the BIBLICAL Jesus Christ is THE ONLY Son of God:

John 3:16-17
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
    NKJV

So DESPITE joey smith's inventions and your being suckered by them, you are left with a FALSE 'jesus' a FALSE prophet, and a FALSE god.

And the TRUE Jesus Christ I follow is the SAME Jesus that CHRISTIANS have followed for about 2,000 years now.

Joey smith invented HIS JUNK less than 200 years ago.
    Last edited by Christian; 01-06-2016 at 12:01 PM.

MickeyS

Why did God create something as evil as Satan?

NO CHRISTIANS ANYWHERE have ever accepted any 'jesus' who was a 'spirit-brother-of-satan.'
    Doesn't it bother you to be wrong on just about every issue you bring up?

"He produced a Spirit like to Himself, who might be endowed with the perfections of God the Father... Then He made another being, in whom the disposition of the divine origin did not remain. Therefore he was infected with his own envy as with poison, and p***ed from good to evil; and at his own will, which had been given to him by God unfettered, he acquired for himself a contrary name. From which it appears that the source of all evils is envy. For he envied his predecessor, who through his steadfastness is acceptable and dear to God the Father. This being, who from good became evil by his own act, is called by the Greeks diabolus: we call him accuser, because he reports to God the faults to which he himself entices us. God, therefore, when He began the fabric of the world, set over the whole work that first and greatest Son, and used Him at the same time as a counselor and artificer, in planning, arranging, and accomplishing, since He is complete both in knowledge, and judgment, and power." Lactantius, (born ad 240, North Africa—died c. 320)
    Note that Lactantius is not a gnostic, but one of the most famous early Christian Apologist for the early church.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyS View Post
    Not only that, but Christian just said that he believes God created evil itself also.... LOL.. And they call our theology confusing???

Was He evil when he was created?

Nah, God saw what He had created, and it was GOOD.

Satan BECAME evil.

Default Way trips over himself again. . .

way posted:

Doesn't it bother you to be wrong on just about every issue you bring up?

Do you still beat your wife?

Are you as dumb as you think?

What other stupid questions will you ask, based on false premises??

Doesn't it bother YOU to know you have asked a STUPID question based upon a FALSE premise? It SHOULD.

I removed the lactantius supposed quote. One cultist quoting a different cultist doesn't impress me. He (if indeed he did make that remark) was as wrong as you are.

So what? What will you claim next? That joey smith's adulteries were blessed by his manmade god?

MickeyS

Was He evil when he was created?

Nah, God saw what He had created, and it was GOOD.

Satan BECAME evil.

Oh that's right....he was Lucifer and WASN'T evil when he became spirit-brother to Jesus Christ, and the rest of us. So your question is a bit misleading, don't you think, since we don't claim Jesus is spirit-sibling to ANY evil being since they were NOT evil when they were born?

If your problem is that He is a spirit-sibling to ANYBODY....just say that LOL

Are you as dumb as you think?
    LOL... Thank you... If I was truely dumb, then logic would dictate that the opposite of whatever I think would be the truth.
    Even in your attempts to insult me, you end up complimenting me, and at the same time showing how nonsensical your rantings are.

I removed the lactantius supposed quote. One cultist quoting a different cultist doesn't impress me. He (if indeed he did make that remark) was as wrong as you are.
    Simply getting in the fetal position, rocking back and forth while repeating to yourself "it's not true, it's not true" will not make your false statements go away.

Need I remind you exactly what YOU said...

I not only showed you ONE Christian who believed it 1,700 years ago; but that he was not the only one. This was from his book where he is pointing out doctrine that existed at the time in order to combat what he believed were the heresies of Christians who believed otherwise.

Your moving of the goalposts after every false statement you make, shows us that you haven't a clue as to what Early Christians, the Bible, history, or Mormons believe or teach.

some way posted:

Originally Posted by Christian [IMG]http://www.waltermartin.com/forums/images/****ons/viewpost-right.png[/IMG]
    Originally Posted by Christian
    I not only showed you ONE Christian who believed it

No, you 'showed' SOMEBODY who MIGHT have believed Jesus was a demon like satan. That does NOT MAKE HIM A CHRISTIAN.

And of course, you gave NO citation at all.

You are willing to accept such nonsense from NON-Christian sources, yet you hide your head in the sand when we present evidence that your joey smith was a liar, adulterer, and a conman from VALID sources.

Interesting.

1,700 years ago; but that he was not the only one. This was from his book where he is pointing out doctrine that existed at the time in order to combat what he believed were the heresies of Christians who believed otherwise.

Your moving of the goalposts after every false statement you make, shows us that you haven't a clue as to what Early Christians, the Bible, history, or Mormons believe or teach.

There WERE no early mormons. NONE existed before the 1830's and the inventions of joey smith.

I haven't moved the goalposts at all. The question remains, "Why would you follow a demon?" If Jesus is a demon "spirit brother" of satan, then why would you want to follow him to Hell, where ALL demons go?

some way posted:

I not only showed you ONE Christian who believed it

No, you 'showed' SOMEBODY who MIGHT have believed Jesus was a demon like satan. That does NOT MAKE HIM A CHRISTIAN.

And of course, you gave NO citation at all.

You are willing to accept such nonsense from NON-Christian sources, yet you hide your head in the sand when we present evidence that your joey smith was a liar, adulterer, and a conman from VALID sources.

Interesting.

1,700 years ago; but that he was not the only one. This was from his book where he is pointing out doctrine that existed at the time in order to combat what he believed were the heresies of Christians who believed otherwise.

There WERE no early mormons. NONE existed before the 1830's and the inventions of joey smith.

I haven't moved the goalposts at all. The question remains, "Why would you follow a demon?" If Jesus is a demon "spirit brother" of satan, then why would you want to follow him to Hell, where ALL demons go?
    Oh! I see, so you are trying to justify your moving the goalposts with a "No True Scotsman Logical Fallacy" argument.

Got it.... Your move doesn't make any logical sense, but.... I Got it.
    You believe the only Christains are the ones that believe exactly like your Modern, Protestant, Free Grace, unBiblical, not historical, Anti-early Christian, AntiMormon, viewpoint.
    Last edited by theway; 01-08-2016 at 12:12 PM.

teenapenny

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    Oh! I see, so you are trying to justify your moving the goalposts with a "No True Scotsman Logical Fallacy" argument.

Got it.... Your move doesn't make any logical sense, but.... I Got it.
    You believe the only Christains are the ones that believe exactly like your Modern, Protestant, Free Grace, unBiblical, not historical, Anti-early Christian, AntiMormon, viewpoint.
    None of what you say makes any sense.

Oreste77

Satan wasn't evil when God created him.

Quote Originally Posted by teenapenny View Post
    None of what you say makes any sense.
    It would take too long to explain it to you, so I will simplify it.

1. Christian made several succinct erroneous statements.
    2. I provided unbiased sources proving that he was wrong on all counts.
    3. Christian refuses to admit he was wrong by deleting the evidence and pretending it didn't even exist, while at the same time attempt to attack the evidence.

Same ol, same ol, in the world of AntiMormonisnm.

MickeyS

Quote Originally Posted by Oreste77 View Post
    Satan wasn't evil when God created him.
    That was exactly the point I was making

Default They still believe in a demon.

[QUOTE=theway;166186]It would take too long to explain it to you, so I will simplify it.

1. Christian made several succinct erroneous statements.
    2. I provided unbiased sources proving that he was wrong on all counts.

You mean you told a bunch of non-truths, claiming someone was a Christian, trying to claim that one aberrant person CLAIMING to be a Christian as representing the whole, trying to support your theory that Jesus is a 'spirit-brother' of a demon. You failed misurably. No reason to believe he was a Christian at all, no citation that we could check, nothing but YOUR INTURPERTASHUN of what YOU CLAIMED he said.

It is about as HONEST as if I quoted the leader of the RLDS about what utah mormons believed and said "And a MORMON proved you wrong. . ."

3. Christian refuses to admit he was wrong by deleting the evidence and pretending it didn't even exist, while at the same time attempt to attack the evidence.

Sorry, but until you can CITE reasons to believe the first-century CHRISTIAN CHURCH (the one JESUS BUILT) ever believed in joey smith's 'spirit-babies' theory or your belief in a fellow demon of satan that you label 'jesus,' you have nothing to offer at all. You are lost, my friend, simply lost.

STILL NO SPIRIT BROTHER OF SATAN IN CHRIST'S CHURCH, EVER.
    Last edited by Christian; 01-08-2016 at 05:32 PM.

minnie posted:

Oh that's right....he was Lucifer and WASN'T evil when he became spirit-brother to Jesus Christ, and the rest of us. So your question is a bit misleading, don't you think, since we don't claim Jesus is spirit-sibling to ANY evil being since they were NOT evil when they were born?

You still cannot show any 'spirit babies' anywhere in the first century church beliefs. You SAY you found ONE PERSON who might have believed that, but no CITATIONS of course. . .

If your problem is that He is a spirit-sibling to ANYBODY....just say that LOL.

Jesus (as I posted before) CREATED the angels INCLUDING satan. There ARE no goddesses in heaven 'popping out spirit babies.' Your 'heavenly father being can't be playing jackrabbit with all of those 'wives' either, since he does not exist. So Jesus NEVER BECAME a spirit brother to satan OR joey smith or any other evil being. Joey smith MADE THAT DUNG UP.

MickeyS

Christian, if you're going to quote other people, you need to distinguish who said what. You just attributed what I said to somebody else...it's very confusing.

MickeyS

minnie posted:

You still cannot show any 'spirit babies' anywhere in the first century church beliefs. You SAY you found ONE PERSON who might have believed that, but no CITATIONS of course. . .

If your problem is that He is a spirit-sibling to ANYBODY....just say that LOL.

Jesus (as I posted before) CREATED the angels INCLUDING satan. There ARE no goddesses in heaven 'popping out spirit babies.' Your 'heavenly father being can't be playing jackrabbit with all of those 'wives' either, since he does not exist. So Jesus NEVER BECAME a spirit brother to satan OR joey smith or any other evil being. Joey smith MADE THAT DUNG UP.
    Man, I seriously feel bad for you...I really do. You say a lot of insulting things about God...it's scary. I'm not being facetious..I seriously cringe for you every time you do this.

alanmolstad

Amen CHRISTIAN! ,...The Mormon Jesus is like a horny jackrabbit on date night....

alanmolstad

Christian, if you're going to quote other people, you need to distinguish who said what. You just attributed what I said to somebody else...it's very confusing.
    Mickey has a point here.....

I never have understood the use of color ....

MickeyS

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Mickey has a point here.....

I never have understood the use of color ....
    I was actually pointing out the he attributed my comments to another person...what does that have to do with him using color? But the color does get confusing...yeah
    Last edited by MickeyS; 01-08-2016 at 09:57 PM.