Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Jesus Christ the Spirit Brother of Satan?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    alanmolstad

Default Is Jesus Christ the Spirit Brother of Satan?

Is Jesus Christ the Spirit Brother of Satan?

http://www.equip.org/articles/is-jes...her-of-satan-/

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Yes...

And your point is?

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post

Originally Posted by alanmolstad
    Yes...

And your point is?

You ADMIT you religion follows a demon's brother?

WHY would you want to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post

You ADMIT you religion follows a demon's brother?
    Do you mean do we follow Jesus Christ? Then Yes! I admit to that gladly.

The problem you have, is the problem that the early Gnostics had with the gospel... You just can't accept that Jesus was in anyway related to something which can be corrupted. Therefore, they invented a theology where Jesus was not really a physical human, that He only appeared to us that way, but was not fully man.
    That is because you guys both project your own failings onto Jesus. You believe that because you choose to sin, and Satan choose to sin, then Jesus could not possibly choose to be any better than what the two of you choose. You actually cheapen who Christ was/is.

But then what is the alternative theology you preach?
    That God created evil where evil never existed before, and then God knowingly created an evil Being where no evil Being existed before. And then allowed that evil to affect all of his other creations, which will have no other choice but to sin and become evil?
    You theology actually makes God culpable in man's and Satan's sins???

I don't know, but your theology sounds more nonsensical than simply believing that Satan choose evil; while Jesus choose what is right.

WHY would you want to do that?
    It is not up to "what I want" which is what your major problem seems to be... You will only believe that which YOU WANT TO BELIEVE.
    The truth however, simply is what it is.
    Last edited by theway; 01-06-2016 at 10:26 AM.

way posted:

Do you mean do we follow Jesus Christ? Then Yes! I admit to that gladly.

YOUR 'jesus christ' (if you are referring to 'the spirit brother of satan') is NOT the Jesus Christ of the Bible. You won't find such a 'spirit brother of satan' there anywhere. YOURS is simply a figment of the demented joe smith.

The problem you have, is the problem that the early Gnostics had with the gospel... You just can't accept that Jesus was in anyway related to something which can be corrupted.

NO CHRISTIANS ANYWHERE have ever accepted any 'jesus' who was a 'spirit-brother-of-satan.'

Joey smith made THAT 'jesus' up from his own demented mind..

Therefore, they invented a theology where Jesus was not really a physical human, that He only appeared to us that way, but was not fully man.

No CHRISTIANS have ever done that. Some CULTISTS (like you mormons) have invented their own warped "jesus" versions.

That is because you guys both project your own failings onto Jesus. You believe that because you choose to sin, and Satan choose to sin, then Jesus could not possibly choose to be any better than what the two of you choose. You actually cheapen who Christ was/is.

Do you make this up as you go? Or are you fed it by your handlers?

But then what is the alternative theology you preach?

The ONLY theology I preach is that that GOD has given in the Bible. You may whine 'gnostics' all you want, but Jesus is God and was without sin according to the Bible. NO place has GOD ever said Jesus was a 'spirit brother' of satan. The Bible says JESUS CREATED satan and every other thing in the heavens and the earth.

That God created evil where evil never existed before, and then God knowingly created an evil Being where no evil Being existed before. And then allowed that evil to affect all of his other creations, which will have no other choice but to sin and become evil?

Your crazy SPECULATIONS continue. . .why should anyone believe YOUR nonsense? I don't believe one word of that claptrap you just presented.

But you still make your CRAZY SPECULATIONS and invent your own junk! Just like joey smith did.

I don't know, but your theology sounds more nonsensical than simply believing that Satan choose evil; while Jesus choose what is right.

What you call 'my theology' is the same understanding taught by the BIBLE, believed for about 2,000 years by CHRISTIANS. Joe smith INVENTED your 'spirit-brother-of-satan' that YOU follow.

Of course CHRISTIANITY sounds nonsensical to you:

1 Cor 2:14-15
    14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
    NKJV

Yep, the things of God DO seem to be 'foolishness' to you and you don't know them.

It is not up to "what I want" which is what your major problem seems to be... You will only believe that which YOU WANT TO BELIEVE.

A totally FALSE claim by you. I will believe ANYTHING GOD HAS TO TEACH ME. What I believe is what CHRISTIANS have believed for about 2,000 years now

WHEN you can show that your 'spirit brother demon is the BIBLICAL Jesus Christ, THEN I WILL BELIEVE IT. But all you have to offer seems to be the INVENTION OF THE DEMENTED JOE SMITH. And at this point, only SOME of the150+ different mormon cults believe yours.

The truth however, simply is what it is.
    Yes it is, and the TRUTH that I am discussing with you is that you cannot show any 'spirit-brother-to-the-demon' connection to the BIBLICAL Jesus Christ except in the demented teachings of the false prophet joey smith.

The TRUTH is that the BIBLICAL Jesus Christ is THE ONLY Son of God:

John 3:16-17
    For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
    NKJV

So DESPITE joey smith's inventions and your being suckered by them, you are left with a FALSE 'jesus' a FALSE prophet, and a FALSE god.

And the TRUE Jesus Christ I follow is the SAME Jesus that CHRISTIANS have followed for about 2,000 years now.

Joey smith invented HIS JUNK less than 200 years ago.
    Last edited by Christian; 01-06-2016 at 12:01 PM.

MickeyS

Why did God create something as evil as Satan?

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyS View Post
    Not only that, but Christian just said that he believes God created evil itself also.... LOL.. And they call our theology confusing???

Was He evil when he was created?

Nah, God saw what He had created, and it was GOOD.

Satan BECAME evil.

MickeyS

Was He evil when he was created?

Nah, God saw what He had created, and it was GOOD.

Satan BECAME evil.

Oh that's right....he was Lucifer and WASN'T evil when he became spirit-brother to Jesus Christ, and the rest of us. So your question is a bit misleading, don't you think, since we don't claim Jesus is spirit-sibling to ANY evil being since they were NOT evil when they were born?

If your problem is that He is a spirit-sibling to ANYBODY....just say that LOL

minnie posted:

Oh that's right....he was Lucifer and WASN'T evil when he became spirit-brother to Jesus Christ, and the rest of us. So your question is a bit misleading, don't you think, since we don't claim Jesus is spirit-sibling to ANY evil being since they were NOT evil when they were born?

You still cannot show any 'spirit babies' anywhere in the first century church beliefs. You SAY you found ONE PERSON who might have believed that, but no CITATIONS of course. . .

If your problem is that He is a spirit-sibling to ANYBODY....just say that LOL.

Jesus (as I posted before) CREATED the angels INCLUDING satan. There ARE no goddesses in heaven 'popping out spirit babies.' Your 'heavenly father being can't be playing jackrabbit with all of those 'wives' either, since he does not exist. So Jesus NEVER BECAME a spirit brother to satan OR joey smith or any other evil being. Joey smith MADE THAT DUNG UP.

MickeyS

Christian, if you're going to quote other people, you need to distinguish who said what. You just attributed what I said to somebody else...it's very confusing.

alanmolstad

Christian, if you're going to quote other people, you need to distinguish who said what. You just attributed what I said to somebody else...it's very confusing.
    Mickey has a point here.....

I never have understood the use of color ....

MickeyS

Mickey has a point here.....

I never have understood the use of color ....
    I was actually pointing out the he attributed my comments to another person...what does that have to do with him using color? But the color does get confusing...yeah
    Last edited by MickeyS; 01-08-2016 at 09:57 PM.

MickeyS

minnie posted:

You still cannot show any 'spirit babies' anywhere in the first century church beliefs. You SAY you found ONE PERSON who might have believed that, but no CITATIONS of course. . .

If your problem is that He is a spirit-sibling to ANYBODY....just say that LOL.

Jesus (as I posted before) CREATED the angels INCLUDING satan. There ARE no goddesses in heaven 'popping out spirit babies.' Your 'heavenly father being can't be playing jackrabbit with all of those 'wives' either, since he does not exist. So Jesus NEVER BECAME a spirit brother to satan OR joey smith or any other evil being. Joey smith MADE THAT DUNG UP.
    Man, I seriously feel bad for you...I really do. You say a lot of insulting things about God...it's scary. I'm not being facetious..I seriously cringe for you every time you do this.

alanmolstad

Amen CHRISTIAN! ,...The Mormon Jesus is like a horny jackrabbit on date night....

MickeyS

Amen CHRISTIAN! ,...The Mormon Jesus is like a horny jackrabbit on date night....
    What??? Where have we ever stated Christ has kids, let alone sex? Don't get too excited Alan.
    Last edited by MickeyS; 01-08-2016 at 11:44 PM.

alanmolstad

What??? Where have we ever stated Christ has kids, let alone sex? Don't get too excited Alan.
    I thought the great Joe Smith said he was in the family tree of Jesus?

alanmolstad

I thought the great Joe Smith said he was in the family tree of Jesus?
    Seems to me that I read that it was one of the things he used to come up with when he was trying to bed-down some girl....

MickeyS

Seems to me that I read that it was one of the things he used to come up with when he was trying to bed-down some girl....
    I knew you had to bring sex up...Alan...are you JEALOUS because of all the sex you think Joseph Smith had??

You do realize that Jesus Christ has flesh and blood human family members as his very human mother had other children. It's a fact He had siblings...so why wouldn't He have family?

Default "holy father' an adulterer like joe?

I knew you had to bring sex up...Alan...are you JEALOUS because of all the sex you think Joseph Smith had??

You do realize that Jesus Christ has flesh and blood human family members as his very human mother had other children. It's a fact He had siblings...so why wouldn't He have family?

The Holy Father is a Spirit without flesh or bones. Why would your religion try to make a jackrabbit out of him with imaginary 'mothergods' or 'goddesses?'

I guess smith considered your "holy father' to be an adulterer as he was. . .

The Holy Father is a Spirit without flesh or bones. Why would your religion try to make a jackrabbit out of him with imaginary 'mothergods' or 'goddesses?'

Like I said about you before... You are projecting your failings onto God; believeing that if God had a body of flesh and bones, than he could not do any better than you did.

Christian, just because you have a body of flesh and bones and are an adulterer, does not mean God was.
    Last edited by theway; 01-12-2016 at 07:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    Like I said about you before... You are projecting your failings onto God, not believeing that if God had a body of flesh and bones, than he could not do any better than you did.

Christian, just because you have a body of flesh and bones and are an adulterer, does not mean God was.

Speak for yourself. No, I am not an adulterer. I leave that to your 'profit' joey smith. HE is the one who 'married' (had sex with, no doubt) other men's wives and little girls.

God the Father HAS no body of flesh or bones. HE SAID:

John 4:24
    God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
    NKJV

Luke 24:38-39
    "Why are you troubled? And why do doubts arise in your hearts? 39 Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have."
    NKJV

Apparently the ONLY ONE claiming God is an adulterer IS YOU.

I'll stick with what JESUS said. You may 'project' all you want.

MickeyS

Ummmm....Alan wasn't talking about God being a horny jackrabbit, he was talking about Jesus....

alanmolstad

Ummmm....Alan wasn't talking about God being a horny jackrabbit, he was talking about Jesus....
    as far as I know...the Mormon Jesus is only a bit less horny than the Mormon Heavenly Father.......only slightly less.....

I seem to remember that Joe Smith taught that Jesus was married and that Smith was one of the offspring in the Jesus family tree.
    Im not really sure of the context of when Smith came out with this lie, but I think it was when he was working on bedding some girl.

alanmolstad

the Mormon idea of the Father is like a horny jackrabbit on date night...