Thread: LYING MORmON APOSTLE David Bednar Caught LYING

alanmolstad

Default LYING MORmON APOSTLE David Bednar Caught LYING

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    I sorry, but what exactly did he lie about?

I'm willing to bet that you don't have a clue what the lie was supposed to be, because you really are just that lazy and naive.
    Last edited by theway; 01-21-2016 at 08:10 AM.

MickeyS

Quote Originally Posted by theway View Post
    I sorry, but what exactly did he lie about?

I'm willing to bet that you don't have a clue what the lie was supposed to be, because you really are just that lazy and naive.
    Yep....this totally reminds me of the Sandy Hook "Truther" movement...I can't believe I hadn't noticed the parallels before... What a sad use of people's time to "prove" nothing. The Internet isn't hurting Christ's church, not at all..but it's killing the spirits of those being distracted by this garbage, and they will never ever know it because they truly think they're "exposing" some big "lie". So they believe they are doing the "right" thing and believe being judgmental and condescending to those involved is really what God would want. (That right there should be your FIRST clue that it's NOT what God would want, but they can't even feel THAT) The further down this path, the further they stray from the Spirit but so gradually, they don't even know it's gone, and then it's really really gone. It's in this manner that Satan carefully leads those into hell. It's so sad, it really is.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyS View Post
    Yep....this totally reminds me of the Sandy Hook "Truther" movement...I can't believe I hadn't noticed the parallels before... What a sad use of people's time to "prove" nothing. The Internet isn't hurting Christ's church, not at all..but it's killing the spirits of those being distracted by this garbage, and they will never ever know it because they truly think they're "exposing" some big "lie". So they believe they are doing the "right" thing and believe being judgmental and condescending to those involved is really what God would want. (That right there should be your FIRST clue that it's NOT what God would want, but they can't even feel THAT) The further down this path, the further they stray from the Spirit but so gradually, they don't even know it's gone, and then it's really really gone. It's in this manner that Satan carefully leads those into hell. It's so sad, it really is.
    That's just it... This is what I noted about Alanmolstad before. He just posts videos and quotes without any comment of his own. This is because I believe he doesn't even have a position or thought of his own on the subject, or he doesn't even understand what the argument being used means. Most of the time these videos and quotes do not harm the LDS Church but actually only display how little AntiMormons know about the Bible, the Mormon Church, the early Christian Church, doctrine, the gospel of Jesus Christ, American history.... or in this case, business. David Bednar was right, in business, the CEO or executive officer does not control the Board of Directors; it is the other way around, the Board controls the CEO or President. Therefore, you can not compare the structure of the LDS Church with an American style business structure.
    Last edited by theway; 01-24-2016 at 01:01 PM.