Thread: Understanding Mormonism: The Sex Cult

alanmolstad

Default Understanding Mormonism: The Sex Cult

MickeyS

Thank you Alan for officially linking yourself to these conspiracy theory nut ***s that don't believe m*** shootings, bombings etc....actually happened...where real people have really died. Instead they insist that lack of gory death photos (like Sandy Hook) "prove" no children died, but when they DO have horrific crime scene photos (Boston bombing, Paris attack) they cry "staged" while posting these photos of dead loved ones of real people....and then proceed to pick apart why they're fake. Like they have done here. These are real people who are really dead, but nothing should get in the way of "truth" right??? Reminds me of someone...

http://unitedtruthseekers.com/m/disc...Topic%3A243935

Oh and you know those contrails left by planes? They're really CHEMtrails and the government has been poisoning us for decades (with no apparent purpose in mind) yeah, winners

http://unitedtruthseekers.com/m/disc...Topic%3A188751

alanmolstad

" Most people are not aware that Mormon founder, Joseph Smith, was married to at least 8 women who were already married to other men.

So Smith was not only a serial polygamist, but also a big time adulterer.

There are entire Mormon towns located in Idaho, Utah and Arizona today where polygamy and shacking up with multiple female sex partners is still very popular.

The Mormon religion cannot be made decent, non-sexual nor Biblical in any manner. Take away sex perversion and Mormonism ceases to exist. "

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    " Most people are not aware that Mormon founder, Joseph Smith, was married to at least 8 women who were already married to other men.

So Smith was not only a serial polygamist, but also a big time adulterer.

There are entire Mormon towns located in Idaho, Utah and Arizona today where polygamy and shacking up with multiple female sex partners is still very popular.

The Mormon religion cannot be made decent, non-sexual nor Biblical in any manner. Take away sex perversion and Mormonism ceases to exist. "
    Most people are not usually aware that Joseph Smith was also sealed to Brigham Young and others. People often mistake someone being "sealed" for today's understanding of marriage. I am sealed to my children--but, I understand what this means. I supppose if I told you read about this in 200 years, you would then go around accusing me of incest and molestation.
    I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormon)--Luk 24:32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?