Thread: 0:00 / 1:27:47 Walter Martin on Mormonism at Brigham City, UT (June 1985)

alanmolstad

Default 0:00 / 1:27:47 Walter Martin on Mormonism at Brigham City, UT (June 1985)

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Hey.... I was supposed to be in Brigham City right now.... Until I read the weather reports.
    What I do know though is I love to give the AntiMormon Main Street guys a hard time when I go there. You would think that after all these years, the AntiMormon contingent would have grown in that city, or at least they would have upped their game a little.

alanmolstad

The one thing I always try to keep in mind is that no one comes to this forum by accident.

Oh I know people think they come here for their own reasons, but...well..I have come to see that what is going on is that in many different ways the Lord draws people to himself.
    people receive the light from heaven, and they begin to respond to that light, each in their own ways.

Thus I never get disappointed that some Mormons come and go and dont seem to make any visible progress, as I have faith that the Lord is after them, and that he is drawing them to himself, and that they would not come here if they did not have doubts in Mormonism in the first place.

I think what if behind a lot of the Mormon anger and the reason they do things here against the rules and get themselves always BANNED is that they are frustrated with their religion.
    They are frustrated because they wanted Mormonism to be correct, yet the more they think about it the more they know in their hearts that Mormonism is wrong...

So it's frustrating to be wanting something so baddy, only to know full well its in error....