Thread: still no mormon 'authority.'

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Christian, would you please tell us all your views on the topic here dealing with the lack of any Mormon Authority?

Feel free to build on this subject and talk about any of the things that might come up when dealing with this topic, or even ones slightly related ( or "connected") to it....
    while you get back to me with your answer christian, i thought i would take this opportunity to tell you my own thoughts on this topic of there being a real lack of any true Mormon authority.

My view is the following on the question of any forms of Mormon Authority:

It's all fake.

All forms of Mormon Authority are just fake things dreamed up by the Mormon church, or dreamed up by Smith himself to help him bed women.

You have to understand that whenever I think about what Mormons really are, or what Mormonism itself is, I come away thinking its a false religion,,,it's a CULT based on the invented ideas of a known Sexual predator.

I believe the Mormon founder Joe Smith was a sexual pervert.

I believe that the Mormon founder Smith used this invented religion that he dreamed up to get into young girls pants.
    And that's really about all anybody needs to know about the guy.
    Because when you look at the way he went after girl after girl, sister after sister, and even the underage little girls as well as the married women????/what more do you need to know about the guy to tell he was a pervert?.

What about modern Mormons?
    What do I think of modern Mormon men?

ANSWER: I believe that all modern Mormons are part of this pattern of being in it only for the dream of unlimited sex with willing wives.
    Thats is how deep-set into Mormonism I think this idea of having sex with lots of women is dug in the heart of Mormonism.

Thus when someone talks to me about the Mormon's claim of their having some type of "Royal priesthood" I just laugh at the craziness of that idea.

The Mormon church is so far out of line that i cant even get a radar-fix on them...LOL

So Christian, thats my own view of our topic here dealing with the lack of any Mormon authority, and i look forward to hearing about your own views on the topic !
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 02-10-2016 at 03:27 PM.