Thread: Whats it look like to marry a little girl that young?

alanmolstad

Default Whats it look like to marry a little girl that young?

What did it look like when Smith took a little 14 year old girl as his bride?
    I dont know...

Here is kinda what must have been like I would guess...

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    What did it look like when Smith took a little 14 year old girl as his bride?
    I dont know...

Here is kinda what must have been like I would guess...

Joseph Smith was no different, and anybody who follows Smith. understanding what he did, is just as bad as Jeffs in my book. For it was Smith who introduced Pedophile behavior into his cult. Mormons know about it, but most shrug it off. Will God hold those guiltless who approve of such behavior and call it holy - a "revelation" from their "god?"
    Last edited by Apologette; 03-19-2016 at 03:26 PM.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

alanmolstad

and how does it look when a man makes a little girl like this his wife?

CREEPY........very CREEPY.....

alanmolstad

from time to time the Christian will confrunt the Mormon with the fact that their founder was known to chacse after young girls this same age.

Now the defense the Mormon will try to use is that there is no proof that Smith had sex with such children.

Just think about that for a moment.
    The only defense the Mormon has to the monster sin that Smith had sex with little children is to try to say, "We don't know for sure"?????

"We dont know for sure"???

That's all you got?...thats the defense of Smith's actions?....

That is just so sad....

the reality is a child is less than 12 years of age. anything older than that is adult. it is the cultural thinking of the west that distorts human reality
    check the new book thread to find my new books

western people do not raise their children well. they make too much out of 'having a childhood' and keep their kids from developing properly

that does not mean I support pedophilia I just think people have distorted definitions of words and misapplied them

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    the reality is a child is less than 12 years of age. anything older than that is adult. it is the cultural thinking of the west that distorts human reality
    no...a little 12 year old child is not an adult any way you want to look at it...