Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Noah's Ark Found in Turkey? Revealing God's Treasure Documentary

You might even do experiments and prove that "Water only moves down hill"...and use this to prove that when the tide goes out each day "Its because it is falling into a hole someplace under the sea"
    another absurd and illogical argument. we could find the hole and show that it does or does not exist.
    check the new book thread to find my new books

But if you study how the world actually works, then you dont need to play the "magic card" just to understand the weather.
    i haven't played a magic card.

alanmolstad

You can check for any of the so-called "proof' yourself.....

http://dakotascba.com/Evidence-for-Noah%27s-Flood.php

List for me anything you think would stand up to any real scientific examination?

All I see is a bunch of unconnected and unreliable statements made by people that cant prove anything, and seem to mostly try to list junk from any source in a desperate effort to get to their preconceived conclusion .

Their "proof" looks to me to be about same quality of "proof" you would expect to see come from a Jr High school student.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    so sinful, fallible unholy secular science is somehow more perfect and infallible than the most holy God who does not sin or lie?
    Although we tend to believe that Adam (and therefore men in general) were created and given the *** of tending the garden, we should not overlook the fact that at one point God gave Adam the *** of naming all the animals.

This is actually the first introduction of 'science"....and its a *** given mankind by God Himself.

Therefor we should never consider science to be less holy that any other part of this creation, for it is something we do, and something we study at God's own command.

Thus any time I see people within the Christian Church attempt to paint science as somehow "Godless and unholy" I reject that thinking and tell them that science is a very Holy endeavor for men to do...

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    You can check for any of the so-called "proof' yourself.....

http://dakotascba.com/Evidence-for-Noah%27s-Flood.php

List for me anything you think would stand up to any real scientific examination?

All I see is a bunch of unconnected and unreliable statements made by people that cant prove anything, and seem to mostly try to list junk from any source in a desperate effort to get to their preconceived conclusion .

Their "proof" looks to me to be about same quality of "proof" you would expect to see come from a Jr High school student.
    Science is not the final authority on anything

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Although we tend to believe that Adam (and therefore men in general) were created and given the *** of tending the garden, we should not overlook the fact that at one point God gave Adam the *** of naming all the animals.

This is actually the first introduction of 'science"....and its a *** given mankind by God Himself.

Therefor we should never consider science to be less holy that any other part of this creation, for it is something we do, and something we study at God's own command.

Thus any time I see people within the Christian Church attempt to paint science as somehow "Godless and unholy" I reject that thinking and tell them that science is a very Holy endeavor for men to do...
    Okay I understand you now. Naming the animals was not 'science' but you seemed to have made science greater than God. How can science know more than God himself?

alanmolstad

Okay I understand you now. Naming the animals was not 'science'....
    Yes it is...

It's also God's idea...science is something God wanted us to do....
    So clearly the universe is something God aimed for us to study and discover....

alanmolstad

the ***le of this topic is - "Noah's Ark Found in Turkey? Revealing God's Treasure Documentary"

This is a clear appeal to the world of science.
    The idea that was behind this is that trustworthy men of science have been able to find real proof of Noah's Ark.

if there is actually no need to appeal to the world of science, then you dont have to try to make it look like any real science in behind such a claim.
    You can just say, "Regardless of the total lack of proof, we still believe in the Ark" and leave it at that.

alanmolstad

so to be clear.

Im not saying that the Genesis flood never happend.
    I have no problem believeing in the story and that it is a fact of history.

But I am saying that science has not found any proof of the event known as the genesis flood.
    Im saying that all the so-called proof is not really proof of the genesis flood at all.

And Im saying that the people that sell books and make websites where they try to tell us that they have just 'discovered" proof of the flood are just selling fake proof .

alanmolstad

Science is the study of the universe.
    Science is the search for truth....

no science is the search for knowledge, it is not given authority by either God or Jesus.

since when was I placed on moderation? you like insulting people don't you

This will be my last post since I committed no infraction that relegated me to being moderated before my post appears.

there is proof but you just won't accept it.

I won't be back

alanmolstad

since when was I placed on moderation?
    Not by me but the website sometimes does this on it's own.

We had another member Diciple notice this in the last month as well...all of the sudden his posts were moderated..the odd thing is that the Mod (me) does not get any notice of this happening nor am I told any posts need to be approved?

I received no notice your posts were being listed as "Moderated" nor have i needed to approve your posts before they appear on the board.
    I have no idea why this suddenly starts to happen?

I talked to Jill about this issue with Disciple but it remained a mystery .
    Im told that from time to time the system get a "glitch"

I will clear any thing about moderation I can to see if that helps here.

As with the case last month your posts do appear automatically, but perhaps slightly delayed. .and I dont need to approve them first,
    I receive no notice about them at all.
    and until you posted about the problem on the forum I had no clue this was going on.

So in other words, this issue is none of anyone's doing..but is just a weird computer glitch that pops up on it's own
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 04-25-2017 at 04:53 AM.

alanmolstad

This will be my last post since I committed no infraction that relegated me to being moderated before my post appears.
    I have talked again to Disciple this morning, and the issue he has had over the last month in posting still continues no matter how many different things the owners of this site have tried to fix things.

Its a glitch.
    Clearly this is a weird computer glitch.

The owner and myself have received no notice that any member's posts need to be approved.

Until you posted about this problem you are having we have no idea its going on or why.

I feel for you, I know that must have been very upsetting to see the first time, and it must be very frustrating now.

I have searched in all the MOD areas for any sign that something has changed?....but I simply do not see anything listed different with your posts.

I will keep an eye out for something that might get listed differently, and i will report the problem to the owner today as well...

As you may have noticed, Disciple has a 2nd name now.
    This is because I had the hope that if he got a new name that this would fix things?...but it did not work and his new name has the same problem.

alanmolstad

Update:

Want to know a kicker?....my posts are listed as needing to be "Moderated" as well.... LOL

I have no idea why, but I went back over everyone's posts, when I noticed that my posts on this topic were listed as "Moderated' now too???????

I have no idea why this happens?
    Im the Mod, how can the message board system ask me to approve my own posts????

Beats me?

as with DrDavidT's posts and as with Disciples posts, while they might be showing up a bit late, they all do get posted automatically just as before.
    My posts are appearing as before too....

But I receive no notice about any posts from any of us ....

alanmolstad

anyway...you asked for names, I gave you names.

The people that were said to support these crazy ideas do not support them at all.

The guy from NASA packed up and went home in disgust .

Anyone that spends any time at all at the site understands that the site is not in any way connected to the Bible story.

all the evidence is fake....all the proof is fake.

The only thing that guy has left is that water-witching that he did and slapped a fancy name on so as to not scare Christians away because it was based on magic.