Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Physical Evidence of The Exodus- Mt. Sinai- @ Jabal al-Lawz in Saudi Arabia

Default Physical Evidence of The Exodus- Mt. Sinai- @ Jabal al-Lawz in Saudi Arabia

*Galatians 24:25-
    for this Hagar is Mount Sinai In Arabia.....

Starting @2:22

Last edited by jude1:3; 04-25-2018 at 05:32 AM.

Rock of Horeb

Altar that had the Golden Calf :

Another Video :

Ron Wyatt found it originally :

alanmolstad

there was already a fence up when he found it?

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    there was already a fence up when he found it?

I think the fence was put up after he told the Saudi Officials.

More Rock of Horeb :

Water Erosion marks by the Rock of Horeb :

Another Video :

Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    Another Video :

Just to be clear on this particular video I don't subscribe to the flat earth part of this video.

it seems that a lot of my posts have been removed. suffice it to say this is not evidence for Mt. Sinai. there is no way to tie those stones and split rock to Moses and the people of Israel. all these photos show is that a rock splitting is possible. There have been too many intervening years to say anything conclusive and one of the mistakes ron wyatt, his sons and most archaeologists make in their ***essment of any artifact is the ***umption that all their finds are virgin and no one has been to those sites over the past 2000 to 5ooo years.

you have a split rock now please present the evidence that definitively shows it was the one Moses struck or spoke to.
    check the new book thread to find my new books

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    this is not evidence for Mt. Sinai.
    you have a split rock now please present the evidence that definitively shows it was the one Moses struck or spoke to.

Yes it is.

*Split Rock of Horeb with water erosion where the water flowed

*Fenced Off Golden Calf Altar

*Blackened Mountian

*Pillar remains and herding sacrifice area

* Cave of Elijah

fd7bc0d207cbb91eeb195ef624ec87ab.jpg

alanmolstad

so.......I was actually watching this video on YouTube where you can see and hear it...
    And my conclusion is that it makes a nice plot for a movie of the week.....thats about all its got going for it.

so.......I was actually watching this video on YouTube where you can see and hear it...
    And my conclusion is that it makes a nice plot for a movie of the week.....thats about all its got going for it.

Sometimes I think that you are not even really a Christian and that you are purposely trying to misrepresent the views of true Christians.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    Sometimes I think that you are not even really a Christian and that you are purposely trying to misrepresent the views of true Christians.
    how interesting....

But, I was talking about the video topic and the lack of any real proof to it in the YouTube videos I have found on the same topic...

Yes it is.
    this is not a re****al especially when you are talking to someone who knows what he is talking about. none of the things you listed can be tied to Moses, the Israelites or Elijah. Please present verifiable and irrefutable evidence that Elijah actually stayed in that cave.

So far you are batting 0 with your supposed evidence. You also make the mistake that most archaeologists make when they make or latch onto a discovery--they think their discovery has not been visited, altered, moved or replicated and so on for thousands of years.

The christian faith nor the validity of the Bible does not rest upon correctly identifying Mt. SInai. There is no way you can produce verifiable evidence tying those things or that mountain to Moses. it only remains a possibility out of a thousand possibilities.

You remind me of a person who will listen to the Caldwells, a family known to work with culti1, who are uneducated in many aspects of the Bible as well as archaeology and to someone like Bob Cornuke who makes great videos and tells wonderful stories yet when it comes down to it, presents no real evidence.

The late Ron Wyatt was a very misguided soul and if what I know about him is true, suffered from an illness that affected his cognitive powers.

alanmolstad

it is very true that not a single thing about the things found in these photos and videos actually can be connected to the Bible story.

And...when you dig into the guy who pushed this idea you find all kinds of wild and false claims that he made as he "discovered" one thing after another....and in the end, actually had ZERO real proof to support anything he claimed!

alanmolstad

the claim that he saw the Ark of the Covenant.....

The claim that he found the ark of the Genesis flood....
    The claim that tons and tons of Petrified wood was found there....

The use of non-scientific tools to "prove" the ark site was real....

time after time this guy turns out to be just a con-man.

He actually never found anything, except a way to sell books and tapes and demand higher and higher speaking fees.....that he did find!

alanmolstad

Ron Wyatt has claimed, among other things, to have discovered the following:

The Ark of the Covenant.
    Chariot wheels and other relics from Pharaoh’s drowned army at the bottom of the Red Sea.
    The real Sodom and Gomorrah, with building outlines still standing as piles of sulfur-fried ash.
    Noah’s Ark.
    The real Mt Sinai.15
    The rock at Horeb.
    The true site of Korah’s earthquake.
    Noah’s house, and the graves of Mr and Mrs Noah, together with millions worth of her jewelry (allegedly then stolen from Wyatt).
    The real site of the crucifixion, apparently above the cave containing the Ark of the Covenant, so that Christ’s blood would drip on to the Mercy Seat.
    An actual sample of Christ’s blood, with chromosomes allegedly still visible under the microscope, showing that there was no human father. Placed in growth medium, the cells began dividing, says Ron.

None of this turned out to be true....

The guy fooled a lot of people....but not all the people.

Ron Wyatt has claimed, among other things, to have discovered the following:

The Ark of the Covenant.
    Chariot wheels and other relics from Pharaoh’s drowned army at the bottom of the Red Sea.
    The real Sodom and Gomorrah, with building outlines still standing as piles of sulfur-fried ash.
    Noah’s Ark.
    The real Mt Sinai.15
    The rock at Horeb.
    The true site of Korah’s earthquake.
    Noah’s house, and the graves of Mr and Mrs Noah, together with millions worth of her jewelry (allegedly then stolen from Wyatt).
    The real site of the crucifixion, apparently above the cave containing the Ark of the Covenant, so that Christ’s blood would drip on to the Mercy Seat.
    An actual sample of Christ’s blood, with chromosomes allegedly still visible under the microscope, showing that there was no human father. Placed in growth medium, the cells began dividing, says Ron.

None of this turned out to be true....

The guy fooled a lot of people....but not all the people.
    There was a good book out published by two brothers in Wyatt's own denomination that refuted everything Wyatt claimed. As I have said before, if I could find it again I would post a letter written by ione of Wyatt's partners who said Wyatt suffered from a disease that had him believing he actually saw the things he claimed to have found.

So while rejecting everything Wyatt has said, I still feel a little pity for him and temper my critique accordingly.

Just so you know, I know of a biblical scholar who did actually go and document the graves of Noah and two of his sons. He was not ***ociated with Wyatt and he wrote a paper on it with photos. I have a copy of it and it is interesting to read. He also documents some rock art and writings he says shows that Noah's ark landed in that area.

Whether or not they are the actual graves remain to be seen but he is a lot more credible than Wyatt ever was

You can read a synopsis here

http://dakotascba.com/Evidence-for-Noah%27s-Flood.php

Scroll down till you get to this article: Searching for the tombs of Noah’s family by Dr. William Shea