Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Noah's Ark Found in Turkey? Revealing God's Treasure Documentary

alanmolstad

is it condemned, yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    ah,,,,so you are a bit unfamiliar with what he was doing to provethe Ark was there?....

before we go check on what he was doing....I have posted a few videos of people using diving rods and doing what we call "water-witching".
    What is your view of this practice?

It is condemned in the Bible?

I will answer you if you answer my question first.
    The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

alanmolstad

see here is the deal...

If you are one of them guys that thinks things like a Ouija board or a diving rod is not a big deal and is perfectly fine for a Christian to use?...then what is the point in my telling you that the guy used such things to support his claim about the Ark?....

If you think its totally fine then whats the problem?

Occultism is defenitiely condemned in Scripture Absolutely.
    The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

alanmolstad

On the other hand....

If you believe that any Christian that makes use of diving rods is committing a sin?....then we can move to the next step and deal with the guy's way of proving his claims about finding the Ark....

So its really up to the individual as to if the guy was into the occult or not.

If you personally believe that the use of diving rods is condemned by the Bible as i have quoted in the vrse, then you will come to the conclusion that the guy was an occultist.

On the other hand....

If you got no problem with Ouija boards and diving rods?...then you are of the conclusion that the guy was ust a fine upstanding Christian...

I answered your question but you still refuse to answer my question in the introduction thread.

So where did you see him doing that ?

alanmolstad

so that is my answer then.

That clearly the guy was into the use of occultist tools to provide his support for his wild claims....

He was a con-man....a charlatan.....

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    So where did you see him doing that ?
    would it matter to you if you learned that he did?

I answered your question plainly.

Please show me exactly where he was using a divining rod.

Also, Please answer my question about if you are a Mod in the introduction thread.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post

Yes it would.

alanmolstad

Yes it would.
    http://noahsarksearch.com/ronwyatt.htm

"However, we have the following objections and observations:

(a) At least one of the detection devices used in this survey is certainly not scientifically valid, and is forbidden in the Bible (Deut. 18:10) as a tool of divination. This device is given the high-sounding name of molecular frequency generator, but in reality is nothing more than br*** welding rods used as divining rods.

Advertising for such gadgets can be seen in the back of any treasure hunting magazine. The br*** welding rods are bent at 90 degrees near the ends and placed in sleeves for ease of movement. They are both connected by wires to a set of flashlight batteries which one carries in his pocket. The electrical source is supposed to make the device more sensitive!

Then an actual frequency generator (presumably from a kit purchased at any Radio Shack store) is placed nearby. If one wants to look for gold then the frequency generator is tuned to emit the inaudible frequency of gold. How this frequency generator effects the br*** rods is unknown.

We consulted four qualified scientists about this gadget and they were unanimous that there were no scientific principles being employed. Two of these scientists built and tested working models.

When questioned about how the parallel lines were drawn in the formation Wyatt claimed that they were not only found by the above mentioned divining rods but also with two other kinds of metal detection machines. If this be so, then more tests are called for. "

alanmolstad

Yes it would.
    http://noahsarksearch.com/ronwyatt.htm

"However, we have the following objections and observations:

(a) At least one of the detection devices used in this survey is certainly not scientifically valid, and is forbidden in the Bible (Deut. 18:10) as a tool of divination. This device is given the high-sounding name of molecular frequency generator, but in reality is nothing more than br*** welding rods used as divining rods.

Advertising for such gadgets can be seen in the back of any treasure hunting magazine. The br*** welding rods are bent at 90 degrees near the ends and placed in sleeves for ease of movement. They are both connected by wires to a set of flashlight batteries which one carries in his pocket. The electrical source is supposed to make the device more sensitive!

Then an actual frequency generator (presumably from a kit purchased at any Radio Shack store) is placed nearby. If one wants to look for gold then the frequency generator is tuned to emit the inaudible frequency of gold. How this frequency generator effects the br*** rods is unknown.

We consulted four qualified scientists about this gadget and they were unanimous that there were no scientific principles being employed. Two of these scientists built and tested working models.

When questioned about how the parallel lines were drawn in the formation Wyatt claimed that they were not only found by the above mentioned divining rods but also with two other kinds of metal detection machines. If this be so, then more tests are called for. "

Ok got it. You're saying that his electronic gadgets were divining rods and that he was an occultist. I understand.

Are you Finally going to answer me in the Introduction thread now since I plainly and clearly answered your questions ?

alanmolstad

Ok got it. You're saying that his electronic gadgets were divining rods and that he was an occultist. I understand.

Are you Finally going to answer me in the Introduction thread now since I plainly and clearly answered your questions ?

You know what they were then?...you read how they were?....you understand the full implications?

You realize now that this means that the only proof the guy had to this claim of finding the Ark was based on his use of the occult?

I've answered 3 of your questions and you still haven't answered mine.

for those of you who do not have a bible handy here is what hosea 4:12 says, with a few verses added for context

10 For they shall eat, but not have enough; They shall commit harlotry, but not increase; Because they have ceased obeying the Lord.
    11 “Harlotry, wine, and new wine enslave the heart.
    12 My people ask counsel from their wooden idols, And their staff informs them. For the spirit of harlotry has caused them to stray, And they have played the harlot against their God.
    13 They offer sacrifices on the mountaintops, And burn incense on the hills, Under oaks, poplars, and terebinths, Because their shade is good. Therefore your daughters commit harlotry, And your brides commit adultery.
    14 “I will not punish your daughters when they commit harlotry, Nor your brides when they commit adultery; For the men themselves go apart with harlots, And offer sacrifices with a ritual harlot.£ Therefore people who do not understand will be trampled

This discussion is getting old and repe***ive. Wyatt never found Noah's ark and no one ever has. But the real problem is not discovering the ark but verifying that it is THE ark. An Ancient wood structure is not evidence until it is verified and how will anyone verify that discovery as Noah' ark?

How will you know that Noah and his family were on it at all?

How will you recognize gopher wood?

How do you know it is not an ancient replica? or memorial?

There is more to discovering the ark than just saying 'here it is'. Wyatt never got this nor do his supporters and followers get this. They just think that a few items in the same area or near where the Bible says it landed is evidence but that is not the case. There are just too many mitigating factors that come into play. For example the supposed calf alter being used to 'prove' the location of Mt. Sinai.

There is no biblical description of the alter thus drawings on the rocks are not evidence for it. Plus how can anyone be sure if those drawings came hundreds of years later or thousands of years later or were done at the tie of the Israelite sojourn?

The same for the ark. Other than gopher wood & pitch, we do not know what materials Noah and his family used to construct the ark or what tools they had access to in order to build the boat. Too many people ***ume that Noah was prehistoric and only had access to stone tools etc but that is not correct. Not only was metal available during the pre-flood world but the existence of sophisticated structures tell us they had more tools available than stone hammers and axes.

***umption is not evidence and wyatt and many others did and do too much ***uming based upon myth not fact.
    check the new book thread to find my new books

alanmolstad

noah-hist-radar-ant.jpg

such is the occult

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    I have decided to put jude on ignore.

Please present verifiable and irrefutable evidence that you really have a doctorate degree.

alanmolstad

I know the truth stings.....

But this is what the guy was into ..
    He was a con-man.....he made up wild stories and to back them up he would pull out **** like this that would fool only the people that really, really wanted to believe anyway.

Is it the occult?...yes

is it condemned by the Bible?....yes

Is the use of this practice forbidden?...yes

Did he use it?....yes

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    This discussion is getting old and repe***ive. .

and

Please present verifiable and irrefutable evidence that You are a Pastor of a Church.

Please present verifiable and irrefutable evidence that you really have a doctorate degree.

Please present verifiable and irrefutable evidence of what college you attended.

alanmolstad

http://www.angelfire.com/mi/dinosaurs/wyatt.html

-Radar shows man-made (boat) structures..........FALSE