-Lab tests show petrified laminated wood..........FALSE

alanmolstad

-Turkish scientists found metal rods................FALSE

alanmolstad

-Metal artefacts have been proved by lab...........FALSE

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    I know the truth stings.....

But this is what the guy was into ..
    He was a con-man.....he made up wild stories and to back them up he would pull out **** like this that would fool only the people that really, really wanted to believe anyway.

Is it the occult?...yes

is it condemned by the Bible?....yes

Is the use of this practice forbidden?...yes

Did he use it?....yes

There's literally no sting. There Seriously isn't.

You do realize that the sites could still be legit even if what you are saying is true about him.
    The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

alanmolstad

-There are 'ship's ribs' showing....................FALSE

alanmolstad

-There is lots of petrified wood.....................FALSE

alanmolstad

-Turkish Commission says 'it's a boat'............FALSE

You like to spam post ....... TRUE
    The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

Jude doesn't get it. it is one thing to ask for verifiable proof concerning certain proclamations but it is another to demand it for personal information that is not mandatory to give on the internet r to whiny little snot nosed brats who are upset because they were shown to be in error.
    check the new book thread to find my new books

alanmolstad

so...in the end what have i concluded?

the following:

The "site" is just a normal earthen site, and is not the remains of the Ark.

The man that pushed that idea has tricked Christians and taken their money and fooled them into believing a lie.

and........to some people it still does not matter.

To some people the need they have to believe overpowers their ability to reason.
    They need the site to be the true Ark so badly that regardless of what I say it will not make a dent.
    They are the horse the is led to water.....

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    whiny little snot nosed brats

Personal character attacks on board members.
    Please do not refer to a member by any name other than his or her username

Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. Ephesians 4:29

http://tentmaker.org/WAR/

this link gives the ***le of the book i referred to earlier by 7th day adventist brothers refuting wyatt

DrDavidT claims to be a pastor of a church but calls people names. Hmmmmm.....

No wonder you won't reveal your school or denomination or church.

alanmolstad

that about wraps it up for the guy and his many wild claims.....case-closed....

so...in the end what have i concluded?
    the following:
    The "site" is just a normal earthen site, and is not the remains of the Ark.
    The man that pushed that idea has tricked Christians and taken their money and fooled them into believing a lie.
    and........to some people it still does not matter.
    To some people the need they have to believe overpowers their ability to reason.
    They need the site to be the true Ark so badly that regardless of what I say it will not make a dent.
    They are the horse the is led to water.....

You believe Evolution is true so why should anyone take your posts seriously ?

alanmolstad

and...Wyatt’s religious affiliation was with the Seventh-day Adventist sect.

So right there off the bat the alarms start going off about anything he might claim....

and...Wyatt’s religious affiliation was with the Seventh-day Adventist sect.

So right there off the bat the alarms start going off about anything he might claim....

I "kind of" agree with you a little bit on this part. There are some really great people in that Church though that are True Christians.

http://beforeitsnews.com/christian-n...t-2486232.html

One man – working part time – on his vacations!! How is this possible?
    http://www.apologeticsindex.org/w07.html

http://occupytheory.org/ron-wyatt-debunked/

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/jan...rankm116-2.htm

this should give people some reading material

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    I "kind of" agree with you a little bit on this part. There are some really great people in that Church though that are True Christians.
    the 7th dayers are a "near-CULT"

they have a devotion to their prophets that I believe are just wrong, wrong, wrong.

They interpret the Bible wrongly...twist the Bible to teach what they want it to say...and because this is considered "normal" you end u with con-men that run around in their church and make stuff up about finding the Ark....

The 7th dayers are like the halfway house to the full world of the CULTS....

all of the 7th dayer's teachings on the end Times are in error....

alanmolstad

thus,

If water-witching is not part of the occult, and Hos. 4:12 does not have anything against the practice of using divining rods?....then he is not an occultist...

the 7th dayers are a "near-CULT"

they have a devotion to their prophets that I believe are just wrong, wrong, wrong.

They interpret the Bible wrongly...twist the Bible to teach what they want it to say...and because this is considered "normal" you end u with con-men that run around in their church and make stuff up about finding the Ark....

The 7th dayers are like the halfway house to the full world of the CULTS....

all of the 7th dayer's teachings on the end Times are in error....
    Actually the original designation of the 7h Day Adventists was that of a cult because they elevated White's (I believe her name was white) writings above scripture or on par with scripture. Over the past 3 decades the 7th Day denomination has tried to rectify that but I am not sure how successful they have been. They may still be a cult but that remains to be seen.

alanmolstad

.... they elevated White's (I believe her name was white) writings above scripture n.
    I had a close friend back in the late 1970s and early 80s who was a member of the local 7th dayer church.
    There was a real war going on inside their church in general at the time, and it got so bad at the church in our little town that the two sides started fighting over control of their building.

There was a push by many within their church to put aside the teachings of White....they recognized that she was very flawed and that it was wrong to use her words to slant the Bible as they did.

But as it worked out, the people in the church that wanted to keep White's words as being the real truth won the battle,and the other people left the churches all over this country to form different branches of 7th dayers that did not follow White.

As it happens, the local 7th dayer church in our town split up...and they had to close their school...and Im not sure who bought the church building, but I know it was to be sold...

I had a close friend back in the late 1970s and early 80s who was a member of the local 7th dayer church.
    There was a real war going on inside their church in general at the time, and it got so bad at the church in our little town that the two sides started fighting over control of their building.

There was a push by many within their church to put aside the teachings of White....they recognized that she was very flawed and that it was wrong to use her words to slant the Bible as they did.

But as it worked out, the people in the church that wanted to keep White's words as being the real truth won the battle,and the other people left the churches all over this country to form different branches of 7th dayers that did not follow White.

As it happens, the local 7th dayer church in our town split up...and they had to close their school...and Im not sure who bought the church building, but I know it was to be sold...
    Right now it is hard to know where to place them. I guess it must be done on a case by case basis

One problem would be determining where Wyatt falls. Which category was he in-- pro white or anti white? That answer I do not have.

A few more videos: