Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 108

Thread: Suppressed Evidence of Dinosaurs living among men represented through art :

  1. #1
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    407

    Default Suppressed Evidence of Dinosaurs living among men represented through art :

    Stegosaurus carving at 800 year old Ta Prohm Temple in Cambodia - 1186 A.D.



    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    407

    Default

    Plesiosaur on Egyptian Coffin 530 B.C.



  3. #3
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    407

    Default


  4. #4

  5. #5
    Super Moderator alanmolstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,710

    Default

    if you want to believe in something enough.....

  6. #6
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    407

    Default

    The Loch Ness Monster was/is probably a Plesiosaur.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator alanmolstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,710

    Default

    Growing up we used to hear stories of "Eye Witness" accounts of things like Bigfoot,UFOs, Sea Monsters, etc all the time.

    And once in a while someone would come forward with a Photo to support their story too.

    but not any more.

    That stopped around the beginning of the 21th century.


    Why? you may ask....

    The reason is that we all got them "Smart Phones"now with their ability to take very clear and sharp videos and photos.
    Once we all became able to take such real proof to back-up a UFO story, all the so-called proof disappeared.


    No more fuzzy photos of a UFO.
    No more stories of seeing a sea monster while out fishing.
    No more accounts of sighting Bigfoot.



    This shows us that all the wild stories of the past were fake, or just made by people that were confused.

  8. #8
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    407

    Default

    Check this out :



  9. #9
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    407

    Default


  10. #10
    Super Moderator alanmolstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,710

    Default

    If people need to believe Im sure they will.....

  11. #11
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    If people need to believe Im sure they will.....



    The reason I'm posting these things is to counter attack the lie that the world is millions of years old and that dinosaurs died off millions of years ago. From these depictions on artifacts we can see that they coexisted with humans.

  12. #12
    Super Moderator alanmolstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,710

    Default

    I believe the earth is Billions of years old.....and that the dinos died off millions and millions of years before the rise of modern man,,,except for the fact that it looks like our modern birds are just evolved dinos....

    and I believe this is in harmony with the story of Genesis....

  13. #13
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    407

    Default

    I wish more people would chime in and share their thoughts even if they disagree.

  14. #14
    Super Moderator alanmolstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,710

    Default

    My views on early Earth history are these...

    Basically that Genesis works well next to Evolution and that there are no real issues between the two.



    That is the general idea that I hold to.
    Now from a Bible student point of view I look at the text of the Bible as written,and for the most part I dont see any problems to get bent out of shape about....
    Everything more or less works within the teachings of science, and there is no need at all to believe in a young Earth, nor fear the teachings of science concerning the age of the universe or the evolution of Life on this world..

  15. #15
    Super Moderator alanmolstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,710

    Default

    Now as for the specifics as to where I totally disagree with the Young Earth teachings....




    The main disagreement I have concerns the way the Young Earth teachers read the Genesis story concerning the creation of light on the earth.

    Young Earth Teachers believe that God created light before he created the sun, the source of light.


    I believe the Bible teaches that God created the sun first....and therefore there is no need at all to invent this so-called "source-less light"!



    The odd thing in this , is that once you see that you don't need to invent a source-less light for genesis, none of the rest of the story really disagrees with modern Science and Evolution at all.

    So in other words- The young Earth teachers invented a non-biblical concept of a 'source-less light" twisted it into their understanding of the story, and then from then on that one lie forced them to come up with all kinds of other crazy reasons to make the whole house of cards stand up...

    Everything else taught by the Young Earth Teachers (And there is a big list, I should know as I attended an 8-week class taught personally by Ken Ham himself, so I have heard it all from the best) is only there to support the source-less light idea...and that is an idea that they just invented and is not really in the text at all.

    So that is one of the first things I attack with any student of the Young earth teachers...
    I attack the concept taught to them for a source-less light...
    I show the student that the Bible does tell us that all the lights in Genesis have a very normal source, that is still there burning today...

    And once the student sees that the whole Young Earth teaching was build on the invented idea of a source-less light it gets a lot more easy to show them what the bible actually says compared to what the Young earth Teachers told them it said....








    This is the main issue I have with the Young earth teachings, and where I believe they go off the rails.
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 03-13-2016 at 11:34 PM.

  16. #16
    Senior Member disciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    I believe the earth is Billions of years old.....and that the dinos died off millions and millions of years before the rise of modern man,,,except for the fact that it looks like our modern birds are just evolved dinos....

    and I believe this is in harmony with the story of Genesis....

    The world which God made for man to inhabit was 'very good', these were God's words. It had been prepared to receive him as its crown, and the setting was constructed so as to be ideal for Adam and Eve. The world was not created with the Fall in mind, still less with the curse of death already let loose. The bible tells us that there was no death in the world before sin, evolution suggests that there were billions of years of incredible waste, death, pain, and horror. The Bible states quite specifically that death did not exist until Adam and Eve sinned against God. Scientifically speaking, the 2nd law of thermodynamics, a proven law of science, also makes evolution impossible.

  17. #17
    Super Moderator alanmolstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,710

    Default

    The bible does not blame animal death onto man's sin...so that part of your statement is in error

  18. #18
    Super Moderator alanmolstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,710

    Default

    If you also have a question about anything I have posted so far just ask me now to quote the verse that teaches it?

  19. #19
    Senior Member disciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    The bible does not blame animal death onto man's sin...so that part of your statement is in error
    Can you cite the verses that support your statement, specifically?

  20. #20
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    407

    Default

    Another picture:


    archeaology-header.jpg

  21. #21
    Senior Member jude1:3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    407

    Default

    And some more:



    ceratop.jpg

  22. #22
    Super Moderator alanmolstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disciple View Post
    Can you cite the verses that support your statement, specifically?
    well???>>>I mean think about what you are asking...
    ...you want me to show you that the Bible does not list a verse that blames animal death onto man's sin?

    Its sorta like if I said "There is no verse in the bible that teaches that men should wear heir underwear on the outside over their pants"...and you ask me to show you that verse????????

    Its kinda hard to show you a verse that I just told you does not exist.
    ------------------------------------------------



    But,,,,,so that you have a better understanding of what the Bible says, I will now point out a few things:

    The Bible gives no reason at all why animals could not have died before the sin of Adam.
    The Bible only blames the death of men onto the sin of Adam....

    Just look at a verse that is often used to try to prove me wrong to see what Im saying...
    Turn to Romans 5:12
    "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men..."


    The Young Earth Teachers look at this verse and only read the part that says, "By one man sin entered the world, and death" and stop reading there and think, "That proves that all death including the death of animals came from Adam's sin!"

    But I just then point out that if they had not stopped reading right there, but just kept reading for a little bit more they would see what that verse is actually talking about...For it then says that this death came to "all men"

    The whole verse is only talking about the sin of men, and the death of humans...
    For "human" death does clearly come from the sin of Adam....

    That is what the Bible is saying at Romans 5:12 and so that is what I believe too.



    Now some might try to say that the word "all" seen in some translations of Romans 5:12 must be talking about all the death on the earth including all animals.

    But I would just point out that in anther section of the story of Genesis it makes use of this very same word "all" but it cant be talking about "all = all animals too"

    Check out Genesis 3:20
    And Adam called his wife's name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.

    Here we see the word "all " used to talk about "all life" and its used in a manner that the Bible also talks about death coming to "all" but as we see, it cant possible be talking about the animals too, or else you are saying that Eve gave birth to "all" the animals too!!!!


    So to sum up....
    When someone says that "all death" in the world is the result of Adam's sin we have to just point out that the Bible only means "all human death", just like when the Bible tells us that Eve is the Mother of "All living" (or "all life" in some Bibles) that this is only talking about all "human" life.

  23. #23
    Senior Member disciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    well???>>>I mean think about what you are asking...
    ...you want me to show you that the Bible does not list a verse that blames animal death onto man's sin?

    Its sorta like if I said "There is no verse in the bible that teaches that men should wear heir underwear on the outside over their pants"...and you ask me to show you that verse????????

    Its kinda hard to show you a verse that I just told you does not exist.
    ------------------------------------------------



    But,,,,,so that you have a better understanding of what the Bible says, I will now point out a few things:

    The Bible gives no reason at all why animals could not have died before the sin of Adam.
    The Bible only blames the death of men onto the sin of Adam....

    Just look at a verse that is often used to try to prove me wrong to see what Im saying...
    Turn to Romans 5:12
    "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men..."


    The Young Earth Teachers look at this verse and only read the part that says, "By one man sin entered the world, and death" and stop reading there and think, "That proves that all death including the death of animals came from Adam's sin!"

    But I just then point out that if they had not stopped reading right there, but just kept reading for a little bit more they would see what that verse is actually talking about...For it then says that this death came to "all men"

    The whole verse is only talking about the sin of men, and the death of humans...
    For "human" death does clearly come from the sin of Adam....

    That is what the Bible is saying at Romans 5:12 and so that is what I believe too.



    Now some might try to say that the word "all" seen in some translations of Romans 5:12 must be talking about all the death on the earth including all animals.

    But I would just point out that in anther section of the story of Genesis it makes use of this very same word "all" but it cant be talking about "all = all animals too"

    Check out Genesis 3:20
    And Adam called his wife's name Eve, because she was the mother of all living.

    Here we see the word "all " used to talk about "all life" and its used in a manner that the Bible also talks about death coming to "all" but as we see, it cant possible be talking about the animals too, or else you are saying that Eve gave birth to "all" the animals too!!!!


    So to sum up....
    When someone says that "all death" in the world is the result of Adam's sin we have to just point out that the Bible only means "all human death", just like when the Bible tells us that Eve is the Mother of "All living" (or "all life" in some Bibles) that this is only talking about all "human" life.
    So do you believe that man evolved or just everything else?

  24. #24
    Super Moderator alanmolstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disciple View Post
    So do you believe that man evolved or just everything else?
    What we find in the Bible is a story that will walk with Evolution without disagreement.

    Lets look at the Text:
    What we find is that Man is created not inside the protected garden, but outside it.
    We dont really know what life was like outside the garden,,,but we can understand that there is a reason we call one the "wilderness' and the other the "garden".

    Now what is man made from according to evolution?
    The answer is that you can trace back humans to earlier forms of early humans, to the big apes, and before that we go to a common type of mammal, and I guess before that we are talking some type of fish or something, and before that we started out as some type of single-cell life form...
    and before even that first single-cell lifeforms?....well then we are dealing with the different forms of pre-life that formed later life.
    and before even that?......well then we are talking so far back into evolutionary history that we are dealing with the very first building blocks of life....
    and before that?....well...before that we come to the fundamental elements that over millions of years started to change into things that life would come forth from....

    and before that...whats the final source for life on the earth according to Evolution?.....the answer is that everything started out as the Earth itself.
    That in a very real way according to the teachings of Evolution, we are nothing more than just a part of this Earth that has come to life.


    In in the end, Evolution will trace back life to the "Earth"







    Ok!

    Now lets compare that answer to what the bible teaches is the source where all life including humans came forth from...
    Of man it says about our source - "until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken;"


    So according to Genesis we are from the Earth too...

    So this is in agreement with Evolution.


    But what about the animals, do we share a source with the animals according to genesis?......yes, "19 Now the Lord God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky.








    So to sum this all up:

    In both Evolution and in Genesis there is complete agreement as to the source of all life, both Human and the animals.....



  25. #25
    Super Moderator alanmolstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    8,710

    Default

    so what this means is that its totally fine to believe that humans evolved.
    That the Text of the bible is written in such a way as to work with Evolution.
    That while the Bible does not "teach" evolution, it does not teach against it...


    thus there is no need for the Christian to be afraid that evolution is against God's plan...

    In fact, what we can decided from reading both Genesis and from learning about the world from science, is that evolution is a "tool" of the Lord's hand....
    and thus evolution is to be respected .

    and considered as holy as sunshine, rain, and the all the things that God has made in this universe...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •