Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 110

Thread: Suppressed Evidence of Dinosaurs living among men represented through art :

  1. #51
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    Alan you are sinning by pushing the demonic lie of Macroevolution.
    well, thanks for playing, remember to pick up a home-version of our game on the way out....








    (if you cant stand behind your argument, I guess you can still feel safe by just saying to the other person, "You are a sinner" and then walk away with that.
    But the Bible commands us to be ready always to give to every man an answer, a reason for the hope inside us. So by not being able to give an answer you only show yourself a poor Bible student)

  2. #52
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    This Thread is Not about YEC . It Is About Suppressed Evidence of Dinosaurs living among men.

    Please post YEC/Evolution responses in the Creationism vs Evolution section. Please.
    sorry I dont feel like it....
    I believe that they are connected...
    the Young Earth Creation teachings are strongly connected to the idea that men lived with the dinos....
    there is even the idea out of some websites that dinos were on the genesis flood ark.....

    So that is why I will post here all the proof I can find that all the so-called Evidence that Dinos live among men is ...."FAKE!

    Its all fake....

    Every shred of proof used to support that men lives with dinos is totally 100% fake....
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 04-07-2016 at 08:23 AM.

  3. #53
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disciple View Post
    Hi Alan,

    My last comment has nothing to do with whether the stories are true or false, people can believe whatever they want.
    I'm saying sources like you linked to shine a bad light on you. I tell you because of the love we should have for one another.


    The stories the men lived with Dinos are false....

    they are fake stories that trick Christians into believing things that are simply not true.

    and I dont give a rip if the guy who made the website I link to is a christian or not...!!

    I only care that the information found at a website can be proved.


    so telling me that my linking to a non-christian site make me look bad is a moot point.
    I dont care!


    what do I care about?.......I care about truth!

    I care about facts that can be proved.
    What Im finding is that the YEC websites we see listed that support the idea that men lived with the dinos are misleading Christians.

    They lie.

    They fake proof.

    They spread lies...

    They tell lies to people that are easy to fool because they want to believe no matter what.





    Im going to tell the real truth about such YEC websites....
    And Im just getting started!

  4. #54
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    now as for the idea that some art with what looks like a dino on it proves anything?....thats just not at all true and never was true.

    The art we find only represents what the artist aimed with it...and we may never know that answer.


    Its like in a million years they find a plastic cover from a old Jur***ic Park DVD ...they would have to understand it in the correct context or else they may come away from it thinking that in the past people lived with dinos and made movies with them .

  5. #55
    Senior Member disciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    so telling me that my linking to a non-christian site make me look bad is a moot point.
    I dont care!
    Obviously. How about proving what you say about evolution going hand in hand with scripture
    from the bible. No Darwin, no unproven theories, no non-Christian sources who by the way the bible
    tells us are enemies of God. No more diversions about light or un-ending 7th days, how about some
    scripture that shows that man evolved from apes or any other creature and was not created as man
    in God's image, just the way it is recorded in Genesis. You can't.

  6. #56
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disciple View Post
    Obviously. How about proving what you say about evolution going hand in hand with scripture
    from the bible. No Darwin, no unproven theories, no non-Christian sources who by the way the bible
    tells us are enemies of God. No more diversions about light or un-ending 7th days, how about some
    scripture that shows that man evolved from apes or any other creature and was not created as man
    in God's image, just the way it is recorded in Genesis. You can't.
    I think you misunderstood something..>

    Have I ever said that the bible 'taught" evolution?




    I will pause now while to think back.....

  7. #57
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    What we find in the Bible is a story that works with evolution to give us a well-rounded understanding of early earth history.

    the story of genesis and the teachings of evolution are able to walk hand in hand with each other.

    This does not mean that the teachings of evolution hold that "God did it"
    Nor does this mean that in the Genesis text we see the word "evolution" at any point.

    What we do find however is that the two works are able to work next to each other.
    We find no anti-evolution arguments in the genesis text.

  8. #58
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    and...most importantly...both Genesis and Evolution trace back all life to the same original source...

  9. #59
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    Another thing i hear from time to time in the church is that "man" is far different than animals such as the great apes.

    They like to point out to me that man is made in the image of God.


    My response to this is to just point out that in the bible it will trace back both humans and animals such as the great apes to a common source....(as is taught happens in evolution).

    i also point out that while in Mormon teachings, the ideal of a human "body" being in God's image is taught, however in real Christian teachings we do not teach that our human body is made in the image of god...for God does not have a body.

  10. #60
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    what this means is this...When you trace back all life on the earth according to Evolution, you come to a source...a starting point.

    and when you check the Bible's text guess what?...you come to that very same original starting point that you got to in Evolution!!!!|

  11. #61
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.




    And...


    19 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air;



    So the ground of this world...the earth itself, is the source for animals life according to the Bible .
    But what about for mankind?

    Is our source any different?

    19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

    So here we see that the Bible also does trace back human life as well to the earth itself.



    This agrees with where Evolution will trace back life to on this planet.

  12. #62
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    so a guy might try to say,,,"But the Text does not clearly "teach" evolution!"...and thats true.

    I can only quote what the bible does say, and as it happens to say something that works with evolution , that is what i quote.

    The fact is that evolution and genesis both trace back all life to the very same starting point..the very same source....and its a common source!

    But we must never ask Genesis or evolution to do things it does not aim to do.
    We should not think less of the bible because we cant find some teaching of modern science listed.
    Nor should we think less that evolution because it cant show us God.

  13. #63
    Senior Member disciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    what this means is this...When you trace back all life on the earth according to Evolution, you come to a source...a starting point.

    and when you check the Bible's text guess what?...you come to that very same original starting point that you got to in Evolution!!!!|
    Alan,

    Ok for the last time, don't you realize that when you say "according to evolution" you are in fact saying "according to an unproven, made-made theory that has absolutely nothing to do with God or the bible". All of what you are posting is just your opinion, based on your faith in Darwin and those like him. Gosh wake up man you are deceived. Someone should tell you.

  14. #64
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    I also note that on this forum I have asked 3 questions of anyone who wants to try to answer them about what the bible says...

    up until this moment I have yet to see anyone dare answer my 3 questions...


    the reason?...they know deep down what im saying is what the bible says too.......(they just dont like that fact)

  15. #65
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    want to prove me wrong?....fine, open your bible and lets go over a few verses I have found .....

  16. #66
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    but you wont.....I know you wont.

    No YEC believer wants to actually open the Bible and read whats found there, cuz they are too busy telling others that they are sinning by reading the Bible and believeing it.

  17. #67
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    I read the Bible.

    I believe the Bible.

    You want to show me Im wrong?....then you better be ready to open your Bible and read what it says there, because im not interested in your views on the way things "look" to others.

    Im only interested in what is writen in the Bible....what i can point to in black and white.



    If you cant show me your views based on the Bible?...then you are a moot point.

    YEC believers that cant or wont open their Bible and answer a few questions about what it says there , are only proving to me that they doubt their own ideas.

    and if you dont trust your ideas, why should I?
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 04-07-2016 at 10:31 AM.

  18. #68
    Senior Member disciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    I read the Bible.

    I believe the Bible.

    You want to show me Im wrong?....then you better be ready to open your Bible and read what it says there, because im not interested in your views on the way things "look" to others.

    Im only interested in what is writen in the Bible....what i can point to in black and white.



    If you cant show me your views based on the Bible?...then you are a moot point.
    Alan, is evolution a man-made, unproven theory or not? Of course it is. As one who seems to have interest in science you would know that macroevolution has never been observed in the world or duplicated in any lab or experiment. If you believe what evolution says it's because you have faith in that theory. You can't have faith in evolution and the bible, only one can be true.

    Romans 1:18-23
    "For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things."

  19. #69
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disciple View Post
    Alan, is evolution a man-made, unproven theory or not? Of course it is. As one who seems to have interest in science you would know that macroevolution has never been observed in the world or duplicated in any lab or experiment. If you believe what evolution says it's because you have faith in that theory. You can't have faith in evolution and the bible, only one can be true.

    ."
    and you cant back up squat with the bible...and so switch to try to attack evolution because your support from the bible is so weak.

    But i defend my teachings with the BIBLE!

    I give you bible verses to support all that i say.

    I never defend evolution, so you can go right a head and cut down evolution all you want.

    The way you keep trying to change the subject and attacking evolution just shows me how out of gas your defense of YEC really is....


    Open your Bible friend...Read what it says there....try that for a change.

  20. #70
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    at Genesis 1:24, what does God command to "bring forth" life?

  21. #71
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    at Genesis 2:19 out of where did God form the animals?

  22. #72
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    At Genesis 3:19 where does man "return" to when he dies and goes back to where he was from?

  23. #73
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    At Genesis 1:1 what does the bible say God created first "In the beginning?"

  24. #74
    alanmolstad
    Guest

    Default

    At Genesis 1:16 as seen here in the King James http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-Chapter-1/ what words are in italic to show us they were added and do not actually appear in the Hebrew?

  25. #75
    Senior Member disciple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    and you cant back up squat with the bible...and so switch to try to attack evolution because your support from the bible is so weak.

    But i defend my teachings with the BIBLE!

    I give you bible verses to support all that i say.

    I never defend evolution, so you can go right a head and cut down evolution all you want.

    The way you keep trying to change the subject and attacking evolution just shows me how out of gas your defense of YEC really is....


    Open your Bible friend...Read what it says there....try that for a change.
    Alan,

    Just once answer the question. Is evolution a man-made, unproven theory or not?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •