Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Suppressed Evidence of Dinosaurs living among men represented through art :

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by disciple View Post
    Alan,

Just once answer the question. Is evolution a man-made, unproven theory or not?
    nope.....I dont defend evolution...

sorry....Im not qualified to teach on evolution.....

But the Bible I know..
    The Bible I can teach!>>>>>so if you want me to answer a question, better make it a bible question.

and I got to tell you, the way you keep ducking my Bible questions only proves to me how out of gas your argument must be...

If you cant pick up the Bible and answer my questions, why right do you have to say Im wrong???????????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    nope.....I dont defend evolution...

sorry....Im not qualified to teach on evolution.....
    Then why do you continue to insist that evolution goes hand in hand with the scriptures? This is very foolish, I'm sorry
    I even got into this conversation.

alanmolstad

In the past, when someone actually did dare to try to answer my question from a YEC point of view, they would try to tell me what the verse I listed "means"...rather than just want it 'says'

The reason they do this?...they dont like what it says.....so they try to change the topic and tell me what it means rather than what we all can see clearly is says...

alanmolstad

Then why do you continue to insist that evolution goes hand in hand with the scriptures? This is very foolish, I'm sorry
    I even got into this conversation.
    you cant answer the questions yet eh?

how sad.....and how it shows you need to study

alanmolstad

1st Peter 3:15
    Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have.

alanmolstad

so to review: I believe I can prove that the bible teaches the following -

that God made the sun and stars at the beginning.

That the sun, moon and stars were already created by the time we get to the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th days.

That the Earth was created as a dead and dry world.

That water came forth from underground, and covered the whole earth.

that the reason the earth was dark at the start of genesis is only because of the thick clouds talked about in the Book of ***.

that all life on this earth is made out of the earth itself, that the Earth is the true source of all life.

That humans are also from the earth...so humans and animals have the source for them in common with each other.

That humans were not crated inside the garden of Eden.

that the 7th day of Genesis has yet to end.

I also believe that I can show you Bible verses that show each of the things in the above list are true...
    and as a side note, nothing stands against science or the teachings of Evolution!

Then why do you continue to insist that evolution goes hand in hand with the scriptures? This is very foolish, I'm sorry I even got into this conversation.
    Please don't be. Glad to see you and Alan. not that that makes a hoot of a difference. But I'll take this up in a thread of my own describing this foolishness sometime soon.

But in that same vein for either you, Alan, or any who cares to make a point:

What are God's people left with when articulation falls short on any issue before them?

Just out of curiosity.

alanmolstad

People that have views that they can't support with the bible show us only that their views are based on their personal opinions rather than the bible.

and as a side note, nothing stands against science or the teachings of Evolution!

Alan you are pushing a demonic lie and you need to Repent of this.

Alan do you remember when I asked you this in post #35 ?

Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    Can I ask you a favor ? Can you please start a new thread in the Creationism/Evolutionism section ? The reason I ask is because this particular thread is about Archaeology and dinosaurs in Anceint Art. The thread is kind of getting derailed a little bit.

And then You replied in post #36:

Sounds good

* Can you Please Keep Your Word and follow through with what you said ?

alanmolstad

Thats a mighty silly thing to say...
    (are you like 8-years old?....Am I dealing with a teenager?...is that whats going on here?...)

Anyway, thats a mighty silly thing to say, and it only shows that your whole argument is totally out of gas .

You got nothing to answer me with....and you know it!

You got zip for Bible verses to support your argument.
    and when a Christian has no answers to Bible questions is a sign that they dont know squat about the bible.

You are told in the bible to "Be Ready" to give answers!
    What happened to you?...
    why are you so totally unprepared to share Scripture when requested?
    Poor Sunday school where you grew up or something?

All you got is your silly attempts to bring up the boggy man under the bed?
    you know full well that will never work with me

Its clear to anyone watching that your Bible-support for your views is out of gas...
    Your Bible Verse tank is empty...

So Please, dont embarr*** yourself, keep that personal **** to yourself.
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 04-08-2016 at 03:12 AM.

alanmolstad

:

* Can you Please Keep Your Word and follow through with what you said ?
    nope...I dont feel like it......

You can talk about anything you want to talk about.

But let me ***ure you, Im just going and going to keep pointing out that any posts by anybody that seem to support the Young Earth Creationist teachings are wrong.

They are based on false information,
    They are errors of both science and errors of theology...

or errors of art interpretation
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 04-08-2016 at 03:35 AM.

After repeat attempts, I find Alan either incapable or unwilling to discuss his approach to sound exegete. I was even denied reason when I used the same reasoning being fostered by him to begin the discussion. Interesting, anything that might challenge the “high thing” I called approach to, was to first discuss the foundation – also resisted.

Therein it is more important to substantiate conviction in the word. Yes, as I also detailed. Sorry for the thread misuse. Out of courtesy, we should show some form of manners.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by MichaellS View Post
    After repeat attempts, I find Alan either incapable or unwilling to discuss his approach to sound exegete. I was even denied reason when I used the same reasoning being fostered by him to begin the discussion. Interesting, anything that might challenge the “high thing” I called approach to, was to first discuss the foundation – also resisted.

Therein it is more important to substantiate conviction in the word. Yes, as I also detailed. Sorry for the thread misuse. Out of courtesy, we should show some form of manners.
    Once again you guys simply are afraid to open your Bibles and quote to me a scripture that supports your views of the Book of Genesis.
    That only proves to everyone watching that you know I'm right.

I have given you guys chapter and verse, to support my views.
    Every single teaching I have shared here and will bring out in the future is always based on a solid foundation of the Bible's text.

You guys got zip....nothing in the Bible supports your views and you know it.

You know what Im saying is true!...admit it!

Clearly you guys got no gas in the old Bible-verse gas tank...

It does make me question is perhaps we in the Christian church are as of late not teaching our younger generation to handle the Scriptures?.....Sunday school is failing to teach kids the bible?

Not sure what you might try next to change the topic, but Im sure it will be this or that, or the other thing, anything except for a Bible verse ..
    Never a Bible verse!

...Oh no, you guys cant start trying to quote the bible the way Alan does because that would mean you have to try to read the Bible...and reading is hard.

Lets face it guys...you appear to me to have no clue how to get out of the corner that your lack of Bible support has painted you into.

I think you should just admit..."Alan knows his Bible"......and you don't.

"Alan uses his Bible to support his views"....and you can't.
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 04-08-2016 at 04:33 AM.

alanmolstad

I have shared Scripture that can support each of the following things -

that God made the sun and stars at the beginning.

That the sun, moon and stars were already created by the time we get to the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th days.

That the Earth was created as a dead and dry world.

That water came forth from underground, and covered the whole earth.

that the reason the earth was dark at the start of genesis is only because of the thick clouds talked about in the Book of ***.

that all life on this earth is made out of the earth itself, that the Earth is the true source of all life.

That humans are also from the earth...so humans and animals have the source for them in common with each other.

That humans were not crated inside the garden of Eden.

You have shown in post #87 that you lack Integrity.

[/B]
    This is Not True. Years have p***ed since then. Thousands of Years have p***ed since then.

Just so you know, there is evidence that no one talks about anymore and it is very difficult to get any reference to it. There are caves in south america that hold bones and what those bones reveal is contrary to the evolutionary theory and the dinosaurs were wiped out by an asteroid theory
    check the new book thread to find my new books

The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

alanmolstad

You dont really believe any of this stuff...so why bring it up?

You dont really believe any of this stuff...so why bring it up?
    Ken Ham made a great point once-- when living things live longer, they grow to bigger sizes. the pre-flood world enjoyed extrememely long lifespans thus their growth reflected that reality. The evidence they leave behind of being larger than life leads unbelievers into all kinds of weird theories.

alanmolstad

thats just ken's own personal opinion....

I think Ken might use that argument because to some people it sounds correct....
    or just it sounds correct 'enough" as long as they dont dig too deep in researching it ,

thats just ken's own personal opinion....

I think Ken might use that argument because to some people it sounds correct....
    or just it sounds correct 'enough" as long as they dont dig too deep in researching it ,
    it may be but i agree with it and like it. it makes sense.

alanmolstad

First.....there is no hint that early man was bigger than us...heck due to our diets we are growing bigger each generation....

Next, I am of the point of view that the great numbers we see listed for the age of people back in Bible days, is a simple mis-reading of how people have done counting in the past...

I believe that we will find that the reason some people are listed as livine to a great age is that an error was made in how to list different counting systems...a modern example of whjat i think is going on is if I told you that Im selling something on Ebay, and list the price in both American and in Canadian dollars....only to have someone later report my listing by adding-up the American dollars to the Canadian dollars.....and saying Im asking for something at this wild price.

I learned of this idea back when I was in Bible school and we were ***igned a study of the numbers used in the Old test, and I started to read some of the works by leading translators...

It turns out that the idea that the age numbers are a error due to wronging translated two or more different listings of how people count over the ages and how that has changed, has been widely talked about in higher Christian schools of translation...and is a topic that translators do debate.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidT View Post
    Just so you know, there is evidence that no one talks about anymore and it is very difficult to get any reference to it. There are caves in south america that hold bones and what those bones reveal is contrary to the evolutionary theory and the dinosaurs were wiped out by an asteroid theory
    I dont kniow about any bones....

I remember learning during my 8-week ORIGINS cl***, about cave paintings, but the truth is, its like looking at clouds...some people see a rabbit driving a rocket in a cloud formation, while the next person sees a chair on a table when they look at the same clouds.

But I believe that if you want to make a great claim, then you need great proof....

There is none to support the idea that some dinosaurs lived to the age of modern man....(except for birds etc...there is strong support for the idea that over time and via evolution, that our birds of today can be traced back to the age of the dinos...)