Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Suppressed Evidence of Dinosaurs living among men represented through art :

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    First.....there is no hint that early man was bigger than us...heck due to our diets we are growing bigger each generation....

Next, I am of the point of view that the great numbers we see listed for the age of people back in Bible days, is a simple mis-reading of how people have done counting in the past...

I believe that we will find that the reason some people are listed as livine to a great age is that an error was made in how to list different counting systems...a modern example of whjat i think is going on is if I told you that Im selling something on Ebay, and list the price in both American and in Canadian dollars....only to have someone later report my listing by adding-up the American dollars to the Canadian dollars.....and saying Im asking for something at this wild price.

I learned of this idea back when I was in Bible school and we were ***igned a study of the numbers used in the Old test, and I started to read some of the works by leading translators...

It turns out that the idea that the age numbers are a error due to wronging translated two or more different listings of how people count over the ages and how that has changed, has been widely talked about in higher Christian schools of translation...and is a topic that translators do debate.
    Wouldn't you then have to question all the counting we see in the Old Testament record? Size of armies, numbers of people in various tribes, quan***ies of gold and silver and other riches, numbers of animals sacrificed on holy day's etc.?

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by disciple View Post
    Wouldn't you then have to question all the counting we see in the Old Testament record? Size of armies, numbers of people in various tribes, quan***ies of gold and silver and other riches, numbers of animals sacrificed on holy day's etc.?
    This is a matter of debate among the higher schools of Bible translation.

What I remember is that there was a work written that discussed the numbers and that the writer made a strong case in the verses he was looking at , that the number listed in a modern translation stems from a misunderstanding of the way several number systems were included in the text over the years.

It was like :...should I measure something to be read in America and then in Canada....the way we count is different than the way they count in Canada due to the metric system...
    The writer of the work I remember reading made a strong case that the Bible's number is actually a combination of different ways to count the same age.

This is a subject that Im sure big minds in the church will have to dig deeper into and perhaps one day there will be a finding...

What we want in the end is the real truth...regardless of the many traditions that spring up over the years that might rely on numbers that later turn out to be misunderstood.

I dont kniow about any bones....

I remember learning during my 8-week ORIGINS cl***, about cave paintings, but the truth is, its like looking at clouds...some people see a rabbit driving a rocket in a cloud formation, while the next person sees a chair on a table when they look at the same clouds.

But I believe that if you want to make a great claim, then you need great proof....

There is none to support the idea that some dinosaurs lived to the age of modern man....(except for birds etc...there is strong support for the idea that over time and via evolution, that our birds of today can be traced back to the age of the dinos...)
    I know those caves and fissures exist, I have done studies on them. the cave paintings are misdated and misinterpreted. there is no evidence that shows that dinosaurs did NOT live side by side with man.
    check the new book thread to find my new books

alanmolstad

great claims require great proof...

great claims require great proof...
    yes, so does the claim that dinosaurs died out 60 million years ago. the evidence so far presented by evolutionists does not do the trick.

2 different examples on Ancient Egyptian coffins showing a Plesiosaur:

Last edited by jude1:3; 03-20-2017 at 11:31 AM.
    The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

alanmolstad

Its sorta like looking at the clouds in the sky, and one person sees it looks like a rabbit, but the next guy looks at the same cloud and sees a viking ship.

http://www.paleo.cc/ce/dino-art.htm

Its sorta like looking at the clouds in the sky, and one person sees it looks like a rabbit, but the next guy looks at the same cloud and sees a viking ship.

http://www.paleo.cc/ce/dino-art.htm
    hieroglyphics should not be read into. it is a long dead language that few understand let alone grasp what intent or purpose was behind the ancient egyptian use of certain characters.

• Fallen Angels Created Dinosaurs (BOOK OF GIANTS / ENOCH)

And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

• 1 Enoch 7

The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

the previous post is just dumb, has no real content, no real context and ignores the basic rules of kinds.