Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beck Claims Cruz in the Fulfillment of Mormon Prophecy

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    Gee you sound like Oceancoast - are you?
    Obviously great minds think alike!

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Erundur View Post
    You gave a link to a book! Which page shows the locations of our tent cities?

That is a lie!
    E
    Play nice or.......

Go to Idaho and find some. You're on ignore pal.
    I accept your concession!

Mormons lie! They know exactly what tent cities are. If I, a non-Mormon, know about this wacky stream of Mormonism, I guarantee you these food hoarders know as well.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

MickeyS

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    E
    Play nice or.......
    Apologette "Mormons LIE"

MickeyS, erundur = Mormons

Mormons LIE = a personal attack against MickeyS, erundur.

I know you obviously don't understand how it works, but I thought maybe if I did the math for you...
    Last edited by MickeyS; 03-21-2016 at 07:28 PM.

alanmolstad

i dont give a rip if someone says that a religion has a history of telling lies, or was founded by a guy who did tell lies...

But I never want to see someone post that a member of this forum by name tells lies...as that a personal comment and we dont need to go there...

So saying that 'republicans" tell lies is not as personal as saying that a forum guest by name who also happens to be republican,tells lies...
    One is very general in nature...the other is specific to one single individual...who is a member of this forum and thus will not be personally attacked..

so it is very correct in posting the the Mormon church tells lies,as it clearly has over the years as did its founder Smith who was a conman...
    But you should not attack a Mormon guest by name and say they are telling lies....for that is a personal attack...

alanmolstad

as for tent cities?

never heard of the idea...google gave me this Mormon stuff about it...clearly its on the minds of a lot of mormons...
    http://www.abysmal.com/LDS/Preparedn...ent_cities.pdf

From the conclusion it reads that Mormons are getting ready to pound tent stakes?

the Millerite movement did this stuff....
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 03-21-2016 at 08:20 PM.

alanmolstad

as for the big debate going on inside Mormonism on the issue of tent cities?..
    I dont know anything about such things..

http://forum.newordermormon.org/view...hp?f=3&t=30705

But I have seen that the issue seems very important to some Mormons..
    Theyt talk about a "call out' that im not sure about yet?...but i will see where this research goes....

MickeyS

i dont give a rip if someone says that a religion has a history of telling lies, or was founded by a guy who did tell lies...

But I never want to see someone post that a member of this forum by name tells lies...as that a personal comment and we dont need to go there...

So saying that 'republicans" tell lies is not as personal as saying that a forum guest by name who also happens to be republican,tells lies...
    One is very general in nature...the other is specific to one single individual...who is a member of this forum and thus will not be personally attacked..

so it is very correct in posting the the Mormon church tells lies,as it clearly has over the years as did its founder Smith who was a conman...
    But you should not attack a Mormon guest by name and say they are telling lies....for that is a personal attack...

Apologette - Go build a tent city

Erundur - I don't know what that is

Apologette - Mormons lie!! They know exactly what tent cities are

Still not specific enough?? I guess you obviously still don't understand, I tried to make it as simple as possible.

But if you really think that's okay, from what you just explained, I never once heard erundur mention Apologette by name, so what's the problem?

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyS View Post
    Apologette - Go build a tent city

Erundur - I don't know what that is

Apologette - Mormons lie!! They know exactly what tent cities are

Still not specific enough?? I guess you obviously still don't understand, I tried to make it as simple as possible.

But if you really think that's okay, from what you just explained, I never once heard erundur mention Apologette by name, so what's the problem?
    move on ok.....

I looked up the big Mormon idea about being "called out" by their leadership one day to make a tent city...and I think its just another in a whole stinking pile of junk that Mormons believe...
    They got whole forums talking about it right now...

I never heard of the silly idea...
    I do only have one worry that people that spend a lot of time and invest a lot of their religion into the idea that they need to "do something" to be ready for the end of the world....sometimes find that the end of the world is taking too long to get here,and so they try to "do something" to speed things up....

Other than that, it seems that clearly to me now that this is a topic known to Mormons...and really totally unknown to Christians...

Lets leave it there and move on....
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 03-21-2016 at 09:51 PM.

Mormons lie!
    Actually, anti-Mormons lie!

They know exactly what tent cities are.
    Well, duh! Did someone claim that Mormons don't know what tent cities are?

Who, Ted Cruz?
    No, Beck. And 100% is never heard of anymore nor the importance of it.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ave-come-true/

alanmolstad

[QUOTE=Erundur;167192]Actually, anti-Mormons lie!

someone needs to review the rules.....

Quote Originally Posted by MichaellS View Post
    No, Beck.
    Oh. Then probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaellS View Post
    No, Beck.
    Oh. Then probably not.

No one likes a board nanny, Alan.

MickeyS

[QUOTE=alanmolstad;167195]
    Actually, anti-Mormons lie!

What rules would those be??

alanmolstad

[QUOTE=MickeyS;167203]

What rules would those be??

Im glad you asked that...

It seems that a lot of newer guests or just some who have not been taken aside and shown a few things do tend to not know what goes and does notgo around these parts...

One moment, I will get the link...

alanmolstad

No one likes a board nanny, Alan.
    the only reason this forum is up and running is that its not much of a problem to deal with for the owner...
    Trust me...if we allow this forum to return to the way things were around here a while ago then this place will close for sure..

Thus the only way we can all keep this forum open is to always keep an eye out for even the slightest problems with a guest's posts, and remind them what the rules are here...

What normally happens is that people change how they post, and no one needs to think someone needs to be reported and everyone has the same ability to post without being personally attacked.

The rules are stated in a few places on this forum so that we all can make sure that our posts remain within the decisions of the owner as to what goes and what does not go around here.

If a guest thinks they cant behave within the agreed-to rules?....well....they can be invited to find the door.

So...once again....when we refer to the rules,we find that the term "anti-Mormon" is not a term that will go around these parts....its not allowed...
    Nor is the term "LDS Christian".........

its good to remember such stuff as we all tend to forget some things and we all might need to remember from time to time...

There is also a darker issue that we have to deal with with some guests...
    By this I mean that they dont actually want this forum to remain open...they want it to close.

They show up here and they will provoke people to anger....to answer back, spit for spit,,,cuss word for cuss word...and skirt around the rules in an effort to force confrontation over the rules....to provoke banning...to provoke clearing away of topics.

They want this forum to be a burden to watch over,so much so that it might become more easy to shut it down rather than keep needing to interfere with it and clean it up all the time.

to such people I have this to say...

"Im watching...."
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 03-22-2016 at 08:56 AM.

MickeyS

Oh I remember these

"The definition of a derogatory term is one that insults, belittles or treats a group or individual with contempt

Regarding describing historical figures

"However, this should be done in a scholarly way--no mocking, contempt,
    etc. If you cannot do this, than do not post."

"Do not post in a thread to mock someone elsethis is called "baiting," which is against the rules"

Awesome, thanks for reminding me

So, I guess some people need to adjust their posting habits for sure

Guess I'll drop the "anti-Mormon" although I don't understand why you would find that deragatory, I thought you all were pretty proud of it.

I find being called a cultist deragatory, because I am a member of a religion

Religion (n) the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God.

I belong to a religion. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am Christian, and i will NEVER say that I'm not. As far as all that other stuff. Sure, I'll follow the rules. But I'm watching too.