Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pastor Jeffress Tells Glenn Beck Off! Don't Tell Christians How to Vote!

Default Pastor Jeffress Tells Glenn Beck Off! Don't Tell Christians How to Vote!

Since Cruz has invested his campaign heavily in Mormons and their support, actually traveling around with notorious Mormon, Glenn Beck, I believe many Christians are finally seeing the light............when Beck started rebuking Christians for not following "their" God if they don't support Cruz (a supposed evangelical), Pastor Jeffress of the Baptist Church in Dallas confronted him:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...-evangelicals/

Good for Jeffress - I hope other pastors begin to speak out about this!
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Hi. I guess I would agree with the Pastor here, but I think I would have to stay in reserve mode on this. I mean there could come a point where we might have to consider implementing a clarion response say if the bulk of the field were composed of anti-American or an***hetical to her incorruptible profit, which incidentally isn’t that far off, e.g., ticket and non-ticket felons in this year’s process.

Mike.

alanmolstad

My man Trump is kicking a$$ and is going to come out on top....

They say he has a “silent” base that is being underestimated. No question, his efforts are pulling in the middle-cl*** and blue-collar dems. Interesting, the established elites are so desperate, they are endorsing their own known adversary Cruz. I smell fear in that camp. Sorry, off topic, carry on.

alanmolstad

well....
    The link that this topic is talking about no longer works here...so we can move the topic along....

double post
    Last edited by Apologette; 03-24-2016 at 09:32 PM.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    My man Trump is kicking a$$ and is going to come out on top....
    Do you believe that I put up a similar thread on another forum, and "Admin" took it down? Admin. said it was "divisive." Well, hey, when Cruz hangs out with Mormons, doesn't deny he's a fulfillment of false Mormon prophecy, sure it's divisive! I can't believe these "thought police" that don't want pro-Trump people expressing their opinions !

What's happening to Free Speech in this country? They try to shut down Trump rallies, and his supporters (like myself) get shut down as well, even on a Christian forum?
    Last edited by Apologette; 03-24-2016 at 08:00 AM.

Apparently the link is down. Here, on Free Republic, part of the quote remains:

"Robert Jeffress Rebukes Glenn Beck for Criticism of Southern Evangelicals

Robert Jeffress, pastor of the 12,000 member First Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas, is rebuking talk radio host Glenn Beck for his recent criticism of evangelical Christians who live in the South and are not supporting Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) 97% ’s campaign to secure the Republican Presidential nomination.

“All throughout the South the Evangelicals are not listening to their God,” Beck said at a rally in Utah on Monday.

“Beck’s wacko comment speaks for itself,” Jeffress tells Breitbart News.

“However, by using the phrase ‘their God’ to refer to the God we evangelical Christians worship, Beck is finally admitting that the true God of the Bible is different than the god of the Book of Mormon. I congratulate Beck for his honesty in differentiating between the two,” Jeffress adds."

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post

What's happening to Free Speech in this country? They try to shut down Trump rallies, and his supporters (like myself) get shut down as well, even on a Christian forum?
    I try to remember that there is no such thing as a "right to free speech"on a message forum.
    We are all just guests and are only lucky enough to be allowed to post stuff with no guarantee at all that our comments and topics will remain.

And it is very true that as a TRUMP supporter I find that Im feeling very much stabbed in the back by Republicans.

I try to remember that there is no such thing as a "right to free speech"on a message forum.
    We are all just guests and are only lucky enough to be allowed to post stuff with no guarantee at all that our comments and topics will remain.

And it is very true that as a TRUMP supporter I find that Im feeling very much stabbed in the back by Republicans.
    You are right - we are being stabbed in the back by Republicans. Paul Ryan wants to be President, and another Mormon, Romney, wants the nomination. It's sickening.

As far as "free speech" goes, if you disagree with Admin. politically, you can kiss your rights good bye!

Is this due to something other than the GOPe element? You know, like conservative promises that largely fail to deliver once in office. There doesn’t seem to be any difference between them now. They’re handling business just like the liberal element with a blank check and a ready signature for corrupt lawmaking.

Big-gov’t,
    over-tax,
    over-reg,
    under-balanced,
    under-support of ally,
    under-support of military,
    over-codifying the PC culture.

He is turning the non-voter into voters by the gross due to his much criticized yet down to earth speech and content. They say he doesn’t have the character. I have got a belly-full of the complaint and they all carry much the same thread of reason, trying to dig up dirt without disabling the public’s concern of what’s going on. The complaints have reached right into some of the most-trusted pro-American voices we have yet turn off to Donald’s points. Some of them are just not spending time on them. They have cut and run because the GOP base is split, and I have to agree, the majority are siding w/common sense, not with the donor club. There are other reasons quite substantial why we shouldn't throw in for Cruz. But if Donald was put in that seat instead of Cruz, I think it would be one more of those world shaker outcomes Donald is being known for.

alanmolstad

I want Trump to win because the Republican Party failed so badly to stand up to Obama that its time to start over and start fresh.

The Republicans that are stabbing me in the back now by helping attack Trump need to get kicked out of the Party....

alanmolstad

Mitt keeps playing games....

He lost his election...
    He got talked out of a run this year by Bush on the promise that Bush would pick him for VP.
    But Mitt was backing a loser and Bush dropped out of the race.

So Mitt turns around and make a new deal with Cruz with the promise that Cruz will add his name to the list of VP.
    Thus Mitt comes out with a strong statement against trump, to the point where Mitt is saying that if Trump leads the ticket all republicans should vote for Hillery.
    So Mitt has placed his bet on Cruz leading the ticket.

But lets face it....once again Mitt is going to lose.

I think Mitt knows this....I think all of Mitt's supporters also know this.
    I think thats the reason they now are pushing so hard for a brokered convention.

The longer Cruz stays in the race the better chance Mitt has to lead the ticket.

thus the huge wave of support for Cruz in Utah.....

thus the huge amount of support for Cruz by Beck too....

They are playing the game.....the same game that they keep losing.

The longer Cruz stays in the race the better chance Mitt has to lead the ticket.

They are playing the game.....the same game that they keep losing.
    I don’t agree on Mitt, his likelihood is too steep. And though they want to foster the notion that Cruz is said to exemplify Reagan more than any other, with bombshells like this, as one commenter mentioned “This issue alone should ensure that Trump makes it to 1237 delegates.” There’s plenty of time yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaellS View Post
    I don’t agree on Mitt, his likelihood is too steep. And though they want to foster the notion that Cruz is said to exemplify Reagan more than any other, with bombshells like this, as one commenter mentioned “This issue alone should ensure that Trump makes it to 1237 delegates.” There’s plenty of time yet.
    Cruz isn't the least like Reagan. Reagan was a dynamic guy - Cruz reads play scripts and then uses the wording in his self-adulating speeches.

Mitt Romney has no back bone - he's always wanted to be President, but failed twice. He should get lost already.

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    Mitt Romney has no back bone - he's always wanted to be President, but failed twice.
    so he is like huckabee?

He should get lost already.
    so who are you going to vote for?

alanmolstad

Trump!
    (I got to support my team)

Trump is possibly the most immoral and most unstable of the republicans running.

Ben Carson was the only candidate I thought was a decent human being honestly.

alanmolstad

Ben is on Team Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Trump is possibly the most immoral and most unstable of the republicans running.
    .............said the guy following the sexual pervert, Joe Smith!

trump supported Hillary in the past, and supported abortion. and has had more than one wife. and now he is attacking mrs. Cruz.

but I guess he is a real saint to the anti mormons

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    trump supported Hillary in the past, and supported abortion. and has had more than one wife. and now he is attacking mrs. Cruz.

but I guess he is a real saint to the anti mormons
    Im also sure he tipped some waiter at a dinner in the past less than she wanted...

Here is the deal...he is not a politician,,,he is a business man,,,and when you are in business you have to try to make sure all the guys and girls with political power think you are on their side...
    So you give them money when they call,,,you go to dinners and you stand next to them when they give a speech...you even get your photo taken with them...this is just the way you have to play the game to get people to listen to you when you want something done...

But right now,,,Trump is just Trump.
    He is winning not because he reminds us of some other guy in the race...

Also,,,,what other person has talked about a wall at the border?........none!

What other guy in the race has talked about the fact they we are in a war against the religion of Islam?......no one!

So lets also face the fact that Trump is the only one in this whole race that is saying the things that i want said!

Cruz is a nice guy Im sure...and will make a great VP one day Im sure..
    But Trump gets my vote...

As for attacking the wife of Cruz?...LOL....if I remember how this went down...Going into Utah the Cruz people came out with an ad that showed a nude wife of Trump.....and asked "Is this what you want for a 1st lady?"

I think what we are now seeing is that the Trump people are using this moment to warn the Hillery people that if they want to get dirty, then everything will be on the table.......
    So the news in the last week has really nothing to do with the wife of Cruz.....its about showing the Hillery people that Trump is ready to bring up the "dress" of Monica......

But yes, in the short-term its also telling the Cruz people who ran the ad in Utah that if they want to fight it out dirty,then Trump people are way, way ahead of them in that game....

We shall see if the Cruz people take the hint....?

Sofar Cruz is just playing catch-up and simply is not saying the things I want to hear said....
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 03-26-2016 at 11:46 PM.

alanmolstad

see....the thing with Cruz is...that he never says anything I want to hear.

and when Cruz does say of do anything, its in response to what Trump is saying or doing...

Cruz is simply not a leader...
    He is not saying things anyone is paying attention to.
    Cruz is not showing any type of leadership....

Cruz is just playing Catch-up this whole election.