Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling evolution "theistic" dosen't make it true.

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    so you can tell me that the 7th day has ended until you are blue in the face.....but unless you can show me a verse that clearly says that, you are going to fail.

it dont matter what you think the bible teaches...Im only interested in what you can prove.

I showed you a verse that showed Years p***ing by, Not just Days. Wake Up .

alanmolstad

see kids...this is the difference between what the Bible says, and what the YEC teachers believe.

The Bible has no ending to the 7th day.

The YEC need to add an ending , or else their whole house of cards falls to the ground....

so on the issue of an ending to the 7th day....

No verse = no case...

no case = FAIL!

I gave you a verse, but you don't want to use common sense and acknowledge the fact that Years Have p***ed.

Edit Post Error

alanmolstad

so because I dont add to the word of God, (I dont have to) I can now list some of the things that the Bible does show us in Genesis:

I will now list a few things.....

alanmolstad

God created the stars like our sun first, in the beginning.

alanmolstad

Lets list what the bible does teach...what we can prove::

the earth was created first as a dead and dry world...

alanmolstad

The Lord created the stars first.

stars like our sun

alanmolstad

water came forth from underground, and covered the whole land....that is where the water for the verse that talks about "the deep" came from.

The waters were said to be in 'darkness" and the reason for this is talked about in the Bible....it was very thick clouds that caused the water to be in darkness....

Years have p***ed since the first week of Creation.

Evolution is Not True.

Evolution is a Demonic Lie.

You should Repent from Pushing This Macroevolution Deception.

alanmolstad

all animal life can be traced back to a single source in the bible

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post

You should Repent from Pushing This Macroevolution Deception.
    again, Im not interested in your "personal" views...only in things you an point to with a verse..

No verse = no case

No case, = you FAIL

alanmolstad

Humans in the Bible can be traced back to the very same common source for us, that the bible also will trace back all animal life to.

we have this in common with all the animals...our final source....where we all "return" to.

again, Im not interested in your "personal" views...only in things you an point to with a verse..

No verse = no case

No case, = you FAIL

Days have p***ed. Common Sense tells you that Days, and Months and Years Have P***ed since Creation Alan.

alanmolstad

Days have p***ed. Common Sense tells you that Days, and Months and Years Have P***ed since Creation Alan.
    see it yet?

You need to add an ending...even if you clearly looked and cant find one.

Well thats fine for the YEC teachers.,,,they get to add all kinds of stuff, they get to invent all kinds of ideas and concepts that are not in the bible...Thats what they do"
    Thats what YEC is built on.

The foundation of all the Young earth Creation teachings is things that were invented....twisted into the Text...and cant actually be found there.

the YEC teachers need an ending to the 7th day.
    They clearly see that the writer of Genesis added very sharp/clear endings to the first 6 days, and try as they might they cant find any hint in the Bible that the 7th day has ended yet...so that add it to the bible.

I cant do that...

Im not allowed to add things to the Bible.

There is a verse in the Book of revelation that bans me from adding words to the Bible.

and because I believe the Bible 100%, that also means that I cant break the command in Revelation to make my views truer in Genesis.

but like I said, the YEC have no bones about adding words to the Bible.

This is so frustrating. I already gave you a verse but you don't want to listen.

Your whole "The 7th day of Creation hasn't p***ed yet" argument is just a cleverly devised Heretical Lie from Hell. Repent.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

alanmolstad

This is so frustrating. I already gave you a verse but you don't want to listen.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg
    I dont listen to things that need to be added to the bible.

and do you really think I pay attention to your personal advice?.....

alanmolstad

there are 6 days in genesis that have very clear endings.

I can prove each of the 6 days has ended, not by saying silly things like, "Oh it must have ended cuz its later right?"...
    I dont have to try to justify an ending because I can point to a verse that clearly teaches that each of the first 6 days has in fact, ENDED!

but of the 7th day?

no ending.

look allover the bible and try to find me a verse that "TEACHES" that the 7th day has ended the same way the bible TEACHES the first 6days ended!..........its not there.

its not in the bible...

Its just a dreamed up teaching of the YEc people.

alanmolstad

so you want me to listen to you, then stop bringing up things you had to add to the Bible!

Im never going to listen to you go on and on about an ending to the 7th day unless you got a clear verse that teaches it.....
    Go find it.....

alanmolstad

perhaps Ken Ham has a book, website, or video that might help you.......LOL

(remember, 8-week cl***,got his books, listen to his tapes,watched his videos, even attended a 4th of July party with him and his family)

Genesis 5:9-11

Enosh lived Ninety Years, and begot Cainan. After he begot Cainan, Enosh lived eight hundred and fifteen Years, and had sons and daughters. So all the **Days** of Enosh were nine hundred and five Years and he Died.

*Alan you have 3 other Christians trying to reason with you but you refuse to listen and instead would rather champion a Heretical Lie designed to destroy the faith of young people.

alanmolstad

Genesis 5:9-11

*Alan you have 3 other Christians trying to reason with you but you refuse to listen and instead would rather champion a Heretical Lie designed to destroy the faith of young people.
    You just are not listening at all it seems?

I dont know how more clear I can be in regards to my not ever in a million, billion years ever going to listen to 2 things.....

#1- teachings that have to be added to the text (an ending to the 7th day)

and

#2 your personal advice.

If I posted these this fact a few more times, over and over, would that convince you?

How about if I used bigger printing?

so showing me that this or that a Bible guy lived a zillion years does not mean squat to me.

You have to find a verse that says, "and there was evening, and there was morning, the 7th day"

find that verse and you got a case.

No verse=no case
    no case= fail

In your mind a day doesn't really mean a day.

You think that since the text in Genesis doesn't specifically state "and there was evening, and there was morning, the 7th day" that that means the 7th day never ended.

Think logically for a moment and realize how ridiculous this reasoning is Alan.
    Last edited by jude1:3; 04-09-2016 at 12:33 AM.

So all the DAYS of Enosh were nine hundred and five Years and he Died.

Genesis 5:11

alanmolstad

In your mind a day doesn't really mean a day.

You think that since the text in Genesis doesn't specifically state "and there was evening, and there was morning, the 7th day" that that means the 7th day never ended.

Think logically for a moment and realize how ridiculous this reasoning is Alan.

Im saying only what the Bible says...and Im not needing to add to the Bible.

I dont have to add an ending that you cant find...

Trust me...I have been asking people to post any verse that teaches that the 7th day ended for 20 years, and so far....what do they got?.....zip?, zero?

Nothing!

They got nothing!

Not a single person has been able to find a verse in the Bible that clearly teaches that the 7th day ended.

and trust me....people have wanted to find that verse so bad they could taste it....

its just not in the bible.

thats why people try to post other ****, other ways, because they simply cant find a verse in the Bible that clearly teaches what they wished it would say.

But at Revelation 22 it warns the YEC people not to add to the text.
    I listen to the bible, the YEC teachers dont.......its that simple.