Thread: Evolution does not stand up to biblical scrutiny

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Q -what did you mean with your question?
    Alan -I was pointing out that the Bible does not teach that god created Ken's "Light with no source" first at Gen 1:1.

I think now I will go over in more detail each of the answers I gave my cl***mates and talk about why each of my answers is so true.

In the very first question I was asked after our cl***, I answer that if you just stick to the Text as recorded in the Bible, you dont see ANY of the YEC teachings that Ken Ham was gushing about.

The Text clearly just teaches that God created the "Heavens" first,,,,thats just a fact that the YEC believers simply would like to make moot in the Bible.

Right after I told the guys that I was pointing out that the bible says a different thing than what Ken was teachings I got back the commonresponce,(Same responce that Ken had by the way.
    "Well Alan, that maybe what the Bible says, but it means something else"

My answer to that was and still is this - "That is why I asked you "What does the Bible say? I'm not asking what doyou think it means?".Im only asking you what does the Bible say,?
    ."

The YEC believers that I have asked this question fear it....
    they dont like to answer it.
    The YEC believers that have been asked this question will try anything they can to duck from it because they know it points out the biggest flaw in TEC teachings.

I turned to the friend who had try to challenge me and asked him the same question again about what does the Bible "say?"

He would not answer me...
    He knew that if he said the the bible says first that God created the "heavens' that all his objections to what i was pointing out to him would be rendered silly.
    His point was silly because everyone listening now saw that I was right and that Ken Ham was in error.

The YEC teachings hold that God created a light first that had no known source in Genesis.
    The YEC teachers then go on and on and add words and ideas to the text to build support for their invented teachings about light with no source....but their proof falls to the floor the moment you open the Bible and ask them "What does the Bible say at Genesis 1:1 was the first things God created In The Beginning?"

In my answer to my cl***mates I point out the difference between what Ken was teachings and what the Bible says in black and white.

From the reaction I got from my cl***mates, I could tell that this one simple question helped alot of the guys see what I and the Bible were saying...
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 08-20-2016 at 04:39 AM.