May God grant me repentance for over-displaying love’s trampled pearls?

“But refuse foolish and ignorant speculations, knowing that they produce quarrels.” (II Tim 2:23)

I would have been better off listening to God in the first place,

Like He said, sometimes, no matter what you say to some people, “, , they will not be persuaded.” (Luke 16:31)

Why do we listen to other verses on this topic, because we love God..

Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching.” (John 14:23-24)

Anyone who loves God has entered a new phase in life, and become aware of what the flesh likes to do,

“You were taught, , to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires.” (Ephesians 4:22)

“By this it is evident who are the children of God, and who are the children of the devil: whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is the one who does not love his brother.” (1 John 3:8-10)

To say we practice righteousness, and say we love our brother is not enough, we must abide by and be known by those traits to avoid living in hypocrisy before God. And we don’t willingly fall prey to things held in question by many Christians,

“My son, do not walk in the way with them; hold back your foot from their paths.” (Proverbs 1:15)

“Make every effort to enter through the narrow door” (Luke 13:24-27)

To turn from contemplating the advice of Christians is entirely foolhardy and dangerous,

“Those who trust their own insight are foolish, but anyone who walks in wisdom is safe.” (Proverbs 28:26)

“To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech. “ (Proverbs 8:13)

“We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does his will.” (John 9:31)

If we abide by His will, there will not be a pattern of un-willingness to discuss all ***ociated points of instruction concerning that will. A person who tells you to avoid discussion from the word expressing strong reasoning for, OR against any topic is a deceiver.

Again, if a person avoids scriptures that safeguard the race we run in Christ, that person is a deceiver!