Quote Originally Posted by disciple View Post
So you are standing up for evolution as the truth, Luke is wrong and you are right?
Im standing up for the Bible's truth...this is why Im quoting the Bible verse after verse...

and this also is why no one dares go after me with their Bibles!

The YEC people know full well that i got the Bible on my side, thats why they never try to use the Bible to disagree with me.

No, what they do is try to slander me, or slander some teacher of evolution or to lump me with all kinds of bad things in the past...they will do anything rather than looking at the verses I quote to see if what im saying is found there?

This is why I have asked over and over to put my words to the test of Scripture!

Dont just say, "Evolution is evil" and think that's good enough!

Put my words to the same test they put the words of Paul to..for it says the church listened to what Paul was saying, then searched the scriptures to see if what Paul said actually appears in the text?

So its not your opinion of Evolution that matters, I dont really care what that is.
The only thing that matters is if you are able to listen to what Im teaching, then go open your bible to see if it says what i claim it says!

If the Bible says what I claim it says, then who is your argument with?...me?....or the guy who wrote the Bible?