Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
I always ask people that if I ever say anything on this topic that they dont think I have support for in the Bible, they should ask me to list the bible verse that teaches what im saying?
Let’s go at this from a different angle, shall we?

What would you tell a brother or sister if they held this view as the only possible one to conclude, that being,

‘The Gospel of Mark is the only thing we should read in the entire Bible, the only set of verses in the Bible because of three small words within one OT proclamation, the first part of Psalm 37:37

“Mark the perfect man, , ,” (Ps 37:37)

“Yes, there is much more to that verse, but that isn’t important. What’s important is that because of these three fabulous words, we have all the insight we’ll ever need that covers the whole Bible. Can you believe this revelation that I and I’m sure many will soon catch onto, that the book or gospel of Mark is the only thing we have to concern ourselves with.”

For this is our contention here, the harder we say to the Gospel of Mark people, ‘look at the rest’, the harder they hunker down to insure keeping the "revelation" in pristine condition, by a hands off at***ude,

“Can’t you see what we have here? This is what we’ve waited for, all else you want to throw at this doesn’t fit, for this alone cancels all the rest, so stop worrying about it, just believe”.

Here is my new question. How do you instruct someone out of this error?

You tell us, for we would like to know.

“All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness, , “ (2 Timothy 3:16)