Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Evolution does not stand up to biblical scrutiny

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Q -what did you mean with your question?
    Alan -I was pointing out that the Bible does not teach that god created Ken's "Light with no source" first at Gen 1:1.

I think now I will go over in more detail each of the answers I gave my cl***mates and talk about why each of my answers is so true.

In the very first question I was asked after our cl***, I answer that if you just stick to the Text as recorded in the Bible, you dont see ANY of the YEC teachings that Ken Ham was gushing about.

The Text clearly just teaches that God created the "Heavens" first,,,,thats just a fact that the YEC believers simply would like to make moot in the Bible.

Right after I told the guys that I was pointing out that the bible says a different thing than what Ken was teachings I got back the commonresponce,(Same responce that Ken had by the way.
    "Well Alan, that maybe what the Bible says, but it means something else"

My answer to that was and still is this - "That is why I asked you "What does the Bible say? I'm not asking what doyou think it means?".Im only asking you what does the Bible say,?
    ."

The YEC believers that I have asked this question fear it....
    they dont like to answer it.
    The YEC believers that have been asked this question will try anything they can to duck from it because they know it points out the biggest flaw in TEC teachings.

I turned to the friend who had try to challenge me and asked him the same question again about what does the Bible "say?"

He would not answer me...
    He knew that if he said the the bible says first that God created the "heavens' that all his objections to what i was pointing out to him would be rendered silly.
    His point was silly because everyone listening now saw that I was right and that Ken Ham was in error.

The YEC teachings hold that God created a light first that had no known source in Genesis.
    The YEC teachers then go on and on and add words and ideas to the text to build support for their invented teachings about light with no source....but their proof falls to the floor the moment you open the Bible and ask them "What does the Bible say at Genesis 1:1 was the first things God created In The Beginning?"

In my answer to my cl***mates I point out the difference between what Ken was teachings and what the Bible says in black and white.

From the reaction I got from my cl***mates, I could tell that this one simple question helped alot of the guys see what I and the Bible were saying...
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 08-20-2016 at 04:39 AM.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by disciple View Post
    Alan, show us one verse in the bible that says man evolved from an ape. Show us one verse that will make us believe
    that our Lord Jesus had an ancestor that was an ape.

I will tell you about a conversation I had:

Many years ago I was talking to a guy I knew ,and I also knew that he was a believer in the whole Young Earth Creationism stuff.
    He also asked me to find a verse that teaches that "Man came from ape"

He used to smile when he asked me that question, because he knew enough about the Bible to know that there is no single verse that clearly teaches anything much about ape evolution...let alone that man evolved from one.

But rather than attempting to "teach"my friend anything,I went about this a different way...

I asked my friend, "According to what you know about the teachings of evolution, you believe it teaches that man came from ape?"
    "Yes"was his answer.

"But what came before that? I asked.
    "What do you mean?" was his response.

"I mean what came before the ape that you keep talking about according to evolution, or does evolution teach that apes just suddenly appeared on the earth out of thin air?"

He considered his answer, then spoke, "Well sure evolution teaches that there was something before the apes, but regardless its not what the Bible teaches."

I continued, "We will get to what the Bible teaches in a moment, but first I want to understand what you mean by evolution and how you understand what it's saying."

I let this sink in for a moment, then went on and asked him , "So you just said that according to evolution that there were earlier life forms before the apes, and so what was one of them?"

My friend answered, "I think that if you trace back life according to evolution, then you find that all the mammals are related, and then they are connected to fish,and then if you go back far enough in the way evolution looks at things we all started out as bacteria or something like that!"

I then press him and ask, "So there was nothing before the bacteria then?...are we to believe that evolution teaches that bacteria suddenly "popped" into being?...that evolution stops there?"

This caused my friend to pause a moment as he did not really know what to say to me I think, but then he added, "My guess is that before that you would be talking about inorganic things, different minerals and amino acids and organic compounds."

"Good answer" I told my friend. "And whats important about them is that what we are talking about is that according to the teachings of evolution , that you reject, we find that the very building blocks of all life come from this earth itself"

My friend responds "Yes, so what? Thats still very different than what the Bible teaches"

"Is it?" I ask, "Is it all that different than what the Bible teaches?"

I then opened my bible to the story of Genesis and I read to him where life on the earth is said to be from, where life is sourced from in the story.
    "Let me read this to you, Genesis 1:11 "And God said, Let the earth bring forth gr*** Genesis 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature. Genesis 2:9 9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree Genesis 2:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken"

I paused for effect.....

Then said the following-

"What we read in the Bible is not the cl***ic textbook understanding of the teachings of evolution. But on the other hand, what the bible does say about where life is from is in agreement with where we just said evolution teaches all life is from. So while they may not say things in the very same way or use the very same words, yet you cant deny that two works of Genesis and Evolution do manage to walk hand-in-hand with each other at the end of the day to get to the same place."

I will tell you about a conversation I had:

Many years ago I was talking to a guy I knew ,and I also knew that he was a believer in the whole Young Earth Creationism stuff.
    He also asked me to find a verse that teaches that "Man came from ape"

He used to smile when he asked me that question, because he knew enough about the Bible to know that there is no single verse that clearly teaches anything much about ape evolution...let alone that man evolved from one.

But rather than attempting to "teach"my friend anything,I went about this a different way...

I asked my friend, "According to what you know about the teachings of evolution, you believe it teaches that man came from ape?"
    "Yes"was his answer.

"But what came before that? I asked.
    "What do you mean?" was his response.

"I mean what came before the ape that you keep talking about according to evolution, or does evolution teach that apes just suddenly appeared on the earth out of thin air?"

He considered his answer, then spoke, "Well sure evolution teaches that there was something before the apes, but regardless its not what the Bible teaches."

I continued, "We will get to what the Bible teaches in a moment, but first I want to understand what you mean by evolution and how you understand what it's saying."

I let this sink in for a moment, then went on and asked him , "So you just said that according to evolution that there were earlier life forms before the apes, and so what was one of them?"

My friend answered, "I think that if you trace back life according to evolution, then you find that all the mammals are related, and then they are connected to fish,and then if you go back far enough in the way evolution looks at things we all started out as bacteria or something like that!"

I then press him and ask, "So there was nothing before the bacteria then?...are we to believe that evolution teaches that bacteria suddenly "popped" into being?...that evolution stops there?"

This caused my friend to pause a moment as he did not really know what to say to me I think, but then he added, "My guess is that before that you would be talking about inorganic things, different minerals and amino acids and organic compounds."

"Good answer" I told my friend. "And whats important about them is that what we are talking about is that according to the teachings of evolution , that you reject, we find that the very building blocks of all life come from this earth itself"

My friend responds "Yes, so what? Thats still very different than what the Bible teaches"

"Is it?" I ask, "Is it all that different than what the Bible teaches?"

I then opened my bible to the story of Genesis and I read to him where life on the earth is said to be from, where life is sourced from in the story.
    "Let me read this to you, Genesis 1:11 "And God said, Let the earth bring forth gr*** Genesis 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature. Genesis 2:9 9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree Genesis 2:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken"

I paused for effect.....

Then said the following-

"What we read in the Bible is not the cl***ic textbook understanding of the teachings of evolution. But on the other hand, what the bible does say about where life is from is in agreement with where we just said evolution teaches all life is from. So while they may not say things in the very same way or use the very same words, yet you cant deny that two works of Genesis and Evolution do manage to walk hand-in-hand with each other at the end of the day to get to the same place."
    No bible quoted, hello? Disciple asked for scripture. What the thread is to be concerned with is Bible scrutiny, not a promotional platform.

Your comment is void from the purpose of the thread.

alanmolstad

well different strokes for different folks I guess...

I ***ume everything and every topic is a platform for my views and a chance, if i want to take it, to dig deeper into what i believe and why.

If you dont like reading my posts?....then dont.
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 08-21-2016 at 07:54 AM.

well different strokes for different folks I guess...I ***ume everything and every topic is a platform for my views and a chance, if i want to take it, to dig deeper into what i believe and why. If you dont like reading my posts?....then dont.
    I’ll speak for myself. Stop jumping to conclusions of what I like...

So, again, your entry is invalid because you have not provided text to support your hypothesis with. This is a thread concerning Bible scrutiny, not imagination’s capacity. Use the Bible.

Stop throwing the thread.

Again and again. It may one day sink in,

Bible or Opinion,

Bible or Opinion, , , Which is this thread dealing with, , , Bible, or opinion?

Read the ***le for me once more and tell me what you see up there. Does the thread indicate dealing with opinion or scripture?

Bible, or opinion,

Bible, or opinion.

If we try, we can include the text to support our views. What text do you want to use for your lesson today?

alanmolstad

I like this part of my post the best -

"I then opened my bible to the story of Genesis and I read to him where life on the earth is said to be from, where life is sourced from in the story.

"Let me read this to you,-
    Genesis 1:11 "And God said, Let the earth bring forth gr***
    Genesis 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature.
    Genesis 2:9 9 And out of the ground made the Lord God to grow every tree
    Genesis 2:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken"

What we read in the Bible is not the cl***ic textbook understanding of the teachings of evolution.
    But on the other hand, what the bible does say about where life is from is in agreement with where we just said evolution teaches all life is from.
    So while they may not say things in the very same way or use the very same words, yet you cant deny that two works of Genesis and Evolution do manage to walk hand-in-hand with each other at the end of the day to get to the same place."

what the bible does say about where life is from is in agreement with where we just said evolution teaches all life is from.
    So while they may not say things in the very same way or use the very same words, yet you cant deny that two works of Genesis and Evolution do manage to walk hand-in-hand with each other at the end of the day to get to the same place."[/B]
    Invalid as upon conjecture.

I've already illustrated the error strapped example of imagining things in the Bible.

Do you again need a refresher?

The rendering for invalid rest on II Pet 1:20.

But thanks anyways.

alanmolstad

Genesis 2:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken"

Now building on the above quotations taken directly out of the Bible, I have also pointed out in the past that the Bible also agrees with science as to the evolution of this earth and how it came to be the way it is.

And this also flies in the face of what the Young Earthers teach...LOL

The Young Earther has told me that the earth was created first as a wet world, covered in seas.....But I point out that this idea is not found in the bible.

I show how the Bible teaches that the earth was created first as a dry world in agreement with what science teaches....just to check this out look at Genesis 2:5and 6.

Lets read it now -
    " Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth[a] and no plant had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground, 6 but streams came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground

Here in this Bible quotation we are dealing with a time in early earth's history before water was see on the surface.
    We are told that rain had not yet formed and fallen to the ground yet...

Where all the water came from on the earth now is told to us in verse 6, "but streams came up from the earth"....the word "streams" has a foot note that tells us that the other word correctly used here would be a "mist"

This idea of a "mist" that comes forth from out of the earth's interior is something that science has been talking about for years too.

Its fun to see how at every step we find that science and Genesis are walking hand-in-hand to bring to us a more well rounded understanding of early earth's history!!!!!

alanmolstad

Now building on the above quotations taken directly out of the Bible, I have also pointed out in the past that the Bible also agrees with science as to the evolution of this earth and how it came to be the way it is.

And this also flies in the face of what the Young Earthers teach...LOL

The Young Earther has told me that the earth was created first as a wet world, covered in seas.....But I point out that this idea is not found in the bible.

I show how the Bible teaches that the earth was created first as a dry world in agreement with what science teaches....just to check this out look at Genesis 2:5and 6.

Lets read it now -
    " Now no shrub had yet appeared on the earth[a] and no plant had yet sprung up, for the Lord God had not sent rain on the earth and there was no one to work the ground, 6 but streams came up from the earth and watered the whole surface of the ground

Here in this Bible quotation we are dealing with a time in early earth's history before water was see on the surface.
    We are told that rain had not yet formed and fallen to the ground yet...

Where all the water came from on the earth now is told to us in verse 6, "but streams came up from the earth"....the word "streams" has a foot note that tells us that the other word correctly used here would be a "mist"

This idea of a "mist" that comes forth from out of the earth's interior is something that science has been talking about for years too.

Its fun to see how at every step we find that science and Genesis are walking hand-in-hand to bring to us a more well rounded understanding of early earth's history!!!!!

alanmolstad

so to review...

What we have now seen in the Bible's text is a story that walks in agreement with science as to the foundation of life on this world, and we have seen how the Bible is in agreement with how science tells us the earth was able to form water on its surface.

Now the next thing I would like to turn my attention to is dealing with the whole Genesis "light" issue.

This is the core disagreement I have with the Young Earth teachings, and so I think it would be great if I took a moment to truly see what the bible has to say about the Genesis "lights' and how that can compare with the way science teaches us about the appearance of light on this earth...
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 08-21-2016 at 08:59 PM.

Buyer Beware, how not to post on this thread (troublemaker).

What we have now seen in the Bible's text is a story
    My what a handy precursor flow we have here, , no Bible scrutiny from Alan or his like, ,

“and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.” (II Timothy 4:4)

When we snip and tag a p***age, the evil is glaringly abundant. So much energy trying to capitalize on Walter Martin’s reputation, who would have nothing to do with not holding up interpretation to a thread who’s purpose is to abide by the rules of the Christian forum of tranquil discussion, not troublesome posts excusing itself from, bible scrutiny.

alanmolstad

If you can't criticize what someone says on this forum, criticize the fact that they say it?.....is that what Im seeing now?

Over and over I ask you guys for any Bible verse connected to the topic of Origins that you would like me to look at or to talk about?...

But all I get in return is the comments that I should not even talk about evolution.

and over and over I invite people to put my ideas to the test and to open their Bible and see if what im saying is found in the Bible?

Yet all I get in return is once again "How dare you even talk about evolution!"

All I can say to that is that if you dont want anyone talking about evolution on the Walter martin forum?...thats just too bad!

This section of the WM forum is setup to have these types of conversations, and this is where I like to spend my time dealing with this whole topic.
    And Im not going anywhere!

That JUDE guy who used to post here also would not try to challenge me with the bible because clearly he knew he was not up to that...so he too would just say, "How dare you talk about that!"

and all I got to say in response to that is "Thats just too bad!"

So its like this:
    If you actually got a verse that deal with the topic of Origins /genesis/evolution then Im interested....lets see what you got!

But if your only response to what im teaching here is "How dare you teach that" then Im just going to ignore your posts as I continue teaching what I believe is the Bible-backed truth.

You can be part of that discussion, or you can do something else I dont care.
    But regardless of whatever you do Im still going to keep teaching Truth and posting Bible verses and making total fun of the YEC teachings.
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 08-22-2016 at 05:13 AM.

alanmolstad

The lights of genesis was on my list of things next to talk about.

The fact is, all the silly and invented teachings we call "Young Earth Creationism" (YEC) all come out of the way the YEC teachers feel trapped by the Bible on the topic of the "light" talked about in the opening of the Genesis story.

They see God's word talking about "Let there be light" but they dont see God make any source for that light???...so the YEC teachers race to invent ways for the light to be in the story....they call it a "source-less " light...

Or they say "God was the source"....

Or they come up with other means to have a light around without any listed source.

I on the other hand, have a way to interpret the Genesis story that does not require me to invent a unheard of "source-less light"

How do I interpret the Genesis story that does not require inventing things like the YEC teachers do?.....I just read the story and stick close to it!

Thats all you have to do?....yes, that is all we have to do to learn where the light came forth from.

No need to invent a "source-less light
    ?.......no,we dont need to invent silly things like that!

I will go on and tell you how and where the "light" came from in Genesis in the next post, so stay tuned!
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 08-22-2016 at 04:37 AM.

Over and over I ask you guys for any Bible verse connected to the topic of Origins

------------------------------------------------------

If you actually got a verse that deal with the topic of Origins /genesis/evolution then Im interested
    I’m interested in knowing which of these two do you want to include in this request for a verse?

“any”

Or

“/genesis/”

I invite people to put my ideas to the test and to open their Bible and see if what im saying is found in the Bible?
    If you’re talking about ONLY using Genesis, I’m not interested in opening up my Bible to the error of imagination.

Can’t you see it’s wrong to dis all the related scriptures over the falsehood of evolution?

Over and over I ask you guys
    to ***ume the iden***y of a moron and drink the spiritual Kool-Aid that is in abundance.

How?

By not studying the Bible.

By not ***ociating all text to all text.

By living up to a dreamer's dream, would be wonderful to fulfill the life of a moron on earth.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by MichaellS View Post
    I’m interested in knowing which of these two do you want to include in this request for a verse?

“any”

Or

“/genesis/”

Was there some part of my post that seemed hard to understand?

"Over and over I ask you guys for any Bible verse connected to the topic of Origins"

add to this the following quote - "I use the story of the Genesis creation to back up my views, I quote the book of Genesis a lot....I also quote other partsof the Bible that are directly connected to the creation story of Genesis(*** 38 for example)....I have always asked everyone to look at the things I say are taught, check out the verses I list, and decide for yourself if what Im saying actually is writen in the verse I used?"

All I ask is that you treat my teaching the same way the Jews treated Paul's teaching, and what they did with Paul is to open their Bible's and looked to see if what Paul was saying was in the Scriptures was there as he claimed?

An example of what I ask of my reader is this --- "I say that the first thing listed in the Bible that God created in the beginning was "The Heavens"

Is this true or not?"

and on another note:
    You know, while I never actually care if anyone believes what im saying, BUT......BUT..... I do actually care that I write in a style that is easy to read.

I try to write my posts so that any person , regardless of their history with the church, will be able to read what Im saying and grasp what Im talking about.
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 08-22-2016 at 07:48 PM.

There you go again leaving off my point. Repeat after me, ALL of GOD’S WORD, ALL of GOD’S

WORD, ALL of GOD’S WORD, ALL of GOD’S WORD, ALL of GOD’S WORD, ALL of GOD’S WORD.

Let’s make this clear as clear can possibly get, and I think I speak for the others on this single point,

The only misunderstanding here not being addressed is this,

Why Alan doesn’t include all related scripture upon this subject!?!?

To date, when we ask you this question over and over and over and, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,!

You still persist to return the same old line “ask me anything about evolution in Genesis”. You never

want to contemplate all the rest of related scripture that expresses God’s will. Nope, not from Alan,

aint gonna happen.

That’s it, nothing more. Alan doesn’t want God’s will expressed on this subject!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------

We say all of God’s word, ,

But you say “No”, you don’t want all of God’s word.

We say but there is indeed other verses that apply to dismiss the notion of evolution, ,

But you say “No”, you don’t want other verses that apply.

We say there is reasoning in many books of the Bible that deal with topic of evolution, ,

But you say “No”, you don’t want other books of the Bible.

We say it is God’s will that speaks to us on this topic from those books, ,

But you say “No”, you don’t want to hear God’s will.

-------------------------------

Here, let me help you out of that pressure this returns you to, wait, wait, , ,

“I don’t understand your wording here.”

Isn’t that what you would say? “I don’t understand”

You don’t understand when confronted with the idea that God Himself might have something contrary to say?

--------------------------------

What did they used to call this? “Cop-out”, wasn’t it? That’s what they used to call someone wanting to avoid something un-wanted.

But that’s it isn’t it?

You want to say “I DON”T UNDERSTAND” when all someone says is it is wrong in black and white.

Yep, that’s our Alan when dealing with correction from God’s will, ,

At this point, you can now spot it a mile off no matter how many or how accurate the corrections in God’s word concerning evolution there are, , Alan’s rude cookie-cutter response will always be the same, ,

“I don’t understand”

And

“I teach from Genesis”

------------------------------

When he says,

"if you got a question from Genesis I’m interested”, ,

Translation from his actions of that comes down to “I'm not interested in God’s will”!

This – is – what – I – mean – by – Alan – being – a – false – teacher – and – troublemaker.

My logic stands.

There you go Alan, all set for your only Genesis response, , , ,

alanmolstad

I seek any questions you might have on anything I have said, or on any questions about any verse of the Bible I have used, or anything I have taught on the topic of the origins of life on the earth according to the bible.

I have quoted many verses in Genesis that is true, but also other parts of the bible that deal with the same time in earth's history as talked about in the Genesis creation story.

If you have a question about ANY of these things?...just ask.

If you dont?...then that's great and so I shall continue with talking about some of the things I wanted to get to now that deal with the teachings of YEC as compared to what the Bible teaches.

Oh and just one clarification:
    When I say that "I don't understand " the way you write, its because (unlike your last post ,that was actually not hard to understand at all by the way) I dont understand the way you write.

It's your writing style....

The style you write within most of the time is not something I can follow at all.

And, Im not the only person to speak about this...
    For I have seen a few other people report the same thing about not being able to follow your posts due to your writing style.

Kinda like reading a bunch of random words strung together with no common idea behind them, no concept to tie them into a sentence.

However,I do note that you dont write within that style all the time, and that may mean to us that its a choice you make...and that you are not trapped within this choice all the time.
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 08-23-2016 at 04:04 AM.

alanmolstad

I will go on and tell you how and where the "light" came from in Genesis in the next post, so stay tuned!
    The source for all the "light" talked about in Genesis is not an unknown source.

Its not a magic source.

Its not a invented idea that you had to read about in a YEC textbook or on a YEC website.

The source for all the Genesis lights is listed at Genesis 1:1 where is tells us that the very first thing God's word says that "In the beginning God created the Heavens..."

In the Bible the term "Heavens" can mean in context a few different things.
    But of these different things is the idea that the word "Heavens"is talking about all the stars in the night sky.

Now the sun being also a star,is covered within this term "heavens"and so what we are to learn from the Genesis 1:1 verse is that God created stars like our sun right at the start of his creative work.

So Genesis 1:1 is telling us that God made the sun....as well as all the other suns/stars and all the other stuff up there in the sky.

So this means that when we get to the events talked about on the 4th day, and we read about the "greater light" we do sowith the understanding that we already have the sun created.

Therefore the 4th day is talking about the "light" of the sun....just as you would expect when you read the text and dont add anything toit.

The 4th day is talking about seeing the "greater light"of the sun....this is what changed!

The greater light was now seen on the earth.

Ther *** 38 verse tells us that the reason the earth was in 'darkness" in Genesis was due to thick "clouds" that God had wrapped the earth within.
    And the Genesis story at day 4 tell us about what was seen different as such thick clouds thinned away to how the sky appears today!

a simple way to understand the whole story from start to finish...and, with no need to invent a magic light source!

Again, ,

You never want to contemplate all the rest of related scripture that expresses God’s will. Nope, not from Alan, aint gonna happen.
    The most important thing surrounding everything we say. Does Alan take note of it. His actions speak for themselves concerning God's will, , ,

"No".

1 Timothy 6:20

O Timothy! Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babbling and Contradictions of what is Falsely Called Knowledge—

Alan will not repent from pushing the demonic heretical lie of evolution.
    The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

alanmolstad

Jude, any time you got a question, or want to have a conversation about this topic, just let me know...

alanmolstad

Again, ,

The most important thing surrounding everything we say. Does Alan take note of it. His actions speak for themselves concerning God's will, , ,

"No".
    I think someone is just a bit chicken to face my challenge...

I should build a coop because there are so many of them around here...

it must be so frustrating for you guys.... not being able to challenge my views and then only have the lame excuse, "How dare you talk about that" as your only defense....

You guys seem to only want to duck and hide and hope the bad man goes away?

(In my martial arts cl*** we call that the "Turtle Defense")
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 08-23-2016 at 07:35 PM.

What? Are you insinuating we p***-over God’s will? Have you no defense as charged, false-teacher?

Is that what you, Mr. Clarity who wasted people’s time with hundreds of post wish to introduce – demonism?

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, after scores of post, Alan just couldn’t quite bring himself to admit what was on his heart all this time,

Let the scriptures speak for themselves,

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.” (Matt 7:21)

"For whoever does the will of My Father who is in heaven, he is My brother and sister and mother." (Matt 12:50)

Who would be so foolish to ***ume the ***le of a scriptural pervert, and attempt to lead people astray, saying, whoever can’t convince themselves to rise against God’s will is a “chicken”?

Wrong, we are “brothers”, and wish you would rise out of this godless stupor.

What? Are you insinuating we p***-over God’s will? Have you no defense as charged, false-teacher?

Is that what you, Mr. Clarity who wasted people’s time with hundreds of post wish to introduce – demonism?

There you have it ladies and gentlemen, after scores of post, Alan just couldn’t quite bring himself to admit what was on his heart all this time,

Let the scriptures speak for themselves,

"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.” (Matt 7:21)

"For whoever does the will of My Father who is in heaven, he is My brother and sister and mother." (Matt 12:50)

Who would be so foolish to ***ume the ***le of a scriptural pervert, and attempt to lead people astray, saying, whoever can’t convince themselves to rise against God’s will is a “chicken”?

Wrong, we are “brothers”, and wish you would rise out of this godless stupor.
    Last edited by MichaellS; 08-24-2016 at 02:59 AM.