Thread: Evolution, Inroads to Antichrist

Default Evolution, Inroads to Antichrist

It occurred to me the at***ude of some people’s antichristian conduct while maintaining they are Christian is the worst enemy of the Church, aside from Satan himself. And it’s not just confined to “evolution” either, but any “high thing” that is allowed to deceive people.

“Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;” (II Cor 10:5)

“For I decided to know nothing among you except Jesus Christ and him crucified” (I Cor 2:2)

So what are we left to decide for those who refuse to destroy them?

Disobedience

What are we left to decide for those who refuse to teach this disobedience to others?

Heretical

What are we left to decide when confronting any strong-man ideology, in this case, to choose between the “high thing” “evolution” or repent towards a love of Christ?

"By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; 3and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world." (I John 4:2, 3)

What are we left to decide when they refuse to confirm this and instead continue the un-repentant disobedience?

“If anyone does not love the Lord, let that person be cursed!” ( ! Cor 16:22)

Woe, you who are disobedient, you really want this? For me to be obedient, I am to step aside. Now comes the capstone of obedience over “evolution”, the phase two of obedience where the more timid Christian will not go,

Allowing “evolutionary thought” is ruled by the “cursed” “spirit of antichrist”.

Really quite simple, no?

Mike.
    Last edited by MichaellS; 04-17-2016 at 04:46 AM.

Repeats are so tiresome

Second attempt.

As if this wasn’t enough.

Why won’t you hear any well-founded complaint of this post?

“the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine” (II Tim 4:3)
    They will not show resistance to accusation,

They will likely ignore such persuasiveness as babble.

They are warned.

alanmolstad

One of the most tragic things about the Young Earth Creation teachings that twist their way into positions of power within the Church, is the effect they have at driving out some of the best and brightest brothers and sisters.