"The Department of Paleobiology at the Smithsonian’s National Museum of Natural History is one of the leading centers for paleontological research in the world…The world-cl*** collections include 40 million to 50 million fossil plants, animals and geologic specimens. Also included in the collections are more than 1,500 cataloged specimens of dinosaurs."[1]

So let me understand this. The Smithsonian has millions of fossils, but they have no undisputed transitional forms that clearly prove Darwin was right. They don’t exist. Millions of fossils survived because their conditions were suitable, but transitional forms didn’t survive because their conditions weren’t conducive. Millions of others did, but they didn’t. Why is that? I believe it’s because they didn’t exist in the first place. Darwin was onto something when he said, "Often a cold shudder has run through me, and I have asked myself whether I may have not devoted myself to a fantasy."[2].

Notes:
[1] "Dinosaur Discoveries in Montana," Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History News, August 20, 2002 .

[2] Charles Darwin, Life and Letters (London: John Murray: 1887), Vol. 2, p. 229 .