In another post calling for Biblical scrutiny of the hypothesis of evolution, it’s base support here forwards approval saying

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
"It became clear to me, , there are no real arguments found in the Genesis text that stand against, , the teachings of evolution”
Cult-Definition:
kəlt
noun
“a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.”

Correction, because the resident evolutionist is willingly bound by venerated thought in Genesis, he cannot possibly risk contemplating that all of Genesis is subject to its Author. That goes for any of the books of the Bible, it’s tenants, precepts, insights and interpretations are subject to the Bible’s own best commentary – itself.

“All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for, , correction, , “ (II Tim 3:16)

With the above in mind, a juvenile understands if there is a thought in Genesis that seems plausibly gray, the reader clearly understands one of two paths, subject that thought to “All scripture”, or shield the isolated imagination. That is basically the only way it can survive, run away from all who apply II Tim 3:16 to the book of Genesis. Anyone that stands in opposition to II Timothy 3:16 to support anything else needs to shut their mouth while they defile themselves with a heart far from His will.

Aside from this, it cannot be said too much, , the attempt to ram down the reader’s throat by an evolutionist ignorant of scripture is flat godless, carnal and devilish. An evolutionist will attempt to sanitize their position with I believe on the Christ. But the Christ warned against jumping into this justification,

“Even the demons believe—and shudder!” (James 2:13)

de·mon·ic
dēˈmänik/
adjective
“of, resembling, or characteristic of demons or evil spirits.”

Without going down the road of all the corrections currently ignored, I think are most easily categorized by this simple feature, ignoring scripture that deal with any subject is not only wrong, but resembles the characteristics of the Devil that we need to correct the devilish spirit just as Jesus did,

“It is written, ‘MAN SHALL, , LIVE, , ON EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF GOD.” (Matthew 4:4)

Not some, one, or a few but “EVERY WORD”.

God bless!