Thread: The bible leaves no room for evolution

Default The bible leaves no room for evolution

Here is what the Bible says about the day God created man;
    “This is the book of the genealogy of Adam. In the day that God created man, He made him in the likeness of God. He created them male and female, and blessed them and called them Mankind in the day they were created.” Gen 5:1-2

The scripture specifically states that God created male and female, no mention of
    long periods of mutations and death waiting for a female to evolve. Also we see that
    God called them “mankind” from the beginning unlike evolutionists who believe that
    “mankind” didn’t show up for millions of years.

The scripture points out the God made the world and all that is in it and that all men
    are from one blood, not including the blood of reptiles or apes.

Therefore, the One whom you worship without knowing, Him I proclaim to you: “God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands. Nor is He worshiped with men’s hands, as though He needed anything, since He gives to all life, breath, and all things. And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings” Acts 17:23-26

Here again we see that God specifically created woman from man and for a purpose.
    No theorized upward mutations or million year days.

“For man is not from woman, but woman from man. Nor was man created for the woman, but woman for the man. For this reason the woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels. Nevertheless, neither is man independent of woman, nor woman independent of man, in the Lord. For as woman came from man, even so man also comes through woman; but all things are from God.” 1 Cor 11: 8-12

Every time I come across the mention of "mutation", that is, when they use it defensively, it's like I can feel darkness wanting to cancel the blessed word of God before me.

Once again, thanks for setting the record straight.

alanmolstad

The source for all life in both the teachings of evolution and in the story of Genesis is the same...

That common source for life is the earth itself.

the confusion that the supporters of evolution bring is quite large. Mutations are not the next step in an evolutionary process but demonstrate both God's genetic design t work and the corruption that entered the world at adam's sin.

mentally retarded (the word 'retarded' only means slow here), the mongoloid children, and other deformed babies also demonstrate this corruption. God created humans perfect not with disabilities.
    check the new book thread to find my new books

alanmolstad

When God told us to be "perfect" its according to his understanding of the use of the term ...and from what I have learned God is not talking about being physically perfect...

According to 1 Cor. 15:39 evolution could not have happened.
    "All flesh is not the same flesh, but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of animals, another of fish, and another of birds."

evolution has never existed in either the macro or micro form

Here are some questions for those who believe that evolution
    is fact and not just a theory. We can start with something
    common like a chicken.
    When did it evolve eyes, and up until that time, how did it see?
    When did it evolve lungs?
    Did it breathe before it had lungs?
    If it didn’t, why did the lungs evolve if it was doing just fine?
    When did air evolve with the right mixture of oxygen to sustain its life?
    When did the brain evolve so that it could think, and therefore eat food to sustain its life?
    When, how, and why did the food that it ate evolve?
    When did it get an instinct to drink water?
    When and why did water evolve?
    The same questions apply for the pre-rooster. Did it evolve into a bird around the same time as the hen? Why did it evolve? Did the process take millions of years? How did the creature reproduce in the meantime? How long was its lifespan if the process took millions of years?
    There are a few other questions about which evolved first—its heart, blood, or blood vessels. How did the heart work if there was no blood or blood vessels?
    I’m sure, like most believers in Darwinian evolution, they will say that these questions show that I don’t understand evolution. That would be true. Nobody does.

over time things come and go.

over time the design of creatures reflect their usefulness.

We have arms of this length?....why?...well perhaps a lot of reasons, but mostly what we know is true is that the humans before us that had arms of this length had children....

Its like my skin color....why am I this color and not another?..
    There might be a lot of reasons, but mostly the answer is that the family tree Im a member of had children.

The design of my body is the result of the designs of billions and billions of members of my family tree all having children and and mixing with others from other family trees.

The results are unpredictable,,,some helpful, some not helpful....
    Parenets from two different family trees have children, and each child is different.....

The members of my family tree that had design elements that were not helpful to having children were dropped out of the family tree because they did not have kids...

we have to remember, that evolution is a tool of the Father ...it reflects how he decided to work in His creation.
    The tools of the creator might not be the same as the creator, but they can tell us about some of the creators thinking in his work....they reflect the maker's hand...

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post

"we have to remember, that evolution is a tool of the Father ...it reflects how he decided to work in His creation.
    The tools of the creator might not be the same as the creator, but they can tell us about some of the creators thinking in his work....they reflect the maker's hand...
    "

Can you show me in the bible where you found that evolution (an unproven theory) is a tool of God?

I dont think evolution is taught in the text.l...rather what we read fits within the teachings of evolution....this is also true for lots of other findings of science that might not be taught in the Scripture but are within its bounds...

We have to remember that the Bible is a not a book of science but is written that we might have faith in God....

Quote Originally Posted by alan View Post
    I dont think evolution is taught in the text.l...rather what we read fits within the teachings of evolution....this is also true for lots of other findings of science that might not be taught in the Scripture but are within its bounds...

We have to remember that the Bible is a not a book of science but is written that we might have faith in God....

you cannot have faith in God if you doubt his word and take unbelieving scientists' words over God's

You can believe in God,,,and yet still tune in to the TV weather guy to see whats going to happen in the sky later.

You can believe in God, and yet take your child to the doctor to get meds.

You can believe in God, and yet still be able to trust the cops to come and help you when you call 911.

and you can still believe in God and yet study earth's history apart from what it listed in the Bible.