Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Troll dberrie

Default The Troll dberrie

dberrie is a Mormon driven to attack salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone.This troll, dberrie, goes to all the forum, even to a Lutheran forum, to preach his antichrist baloney. He spams all the boards with his nonsense - his favorite gimmick is quoting unrelated verses from the Bible. He also says that Satan is a real and powerful god, that Paul believed Satan was a god, and that Satan will rule over an everlasting kingdom.He tries to take over forums, and I see he's doing it here as well.This character should be banned from the internet

Most of the Mormons posting on forums, I believe are ***igned internet missions and get brownie points for combating the Christian faith. Not sure if they get an remuneration - but some might. Apparently they are all independently wealthy, however, as there is no sign these Mormons actually are employed. I think the plan is to take over the forums - they've already done a pretty good *** over on CARM. They work in shifts, and will send alerts to help each other. I think all the Christians on the major forums need to get together and decide what our course will be. CARM's moderation is so capricious that several Christians have left. Also, an alternative site for posting where freedom of speech is allowed has been set up. I will send a link to anybody interested - send me a pm.

Thoughts?
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

alanmolstad

cant you ever, .....even try to keep the given rules you agreed to keep when you first logged on to this forum?

Why do you always seem to only want to pick fights and break the rules? (see Proverbs 26:11 )

Why start a topic like this that you know will be reported, and will lead you to getting into yet more trouble?
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 10-29-2016 at 06:15 PM.

Why don't you post something about Mormons. If you don't like my post, send an alert! I don't need to be lectured by you.
    Last edited by Apologette; 10-29-2016 at 08:01 PM.
    Oath formerly taken by Mormons promising not to reveal secret Mormon temple rituals: "Should we do so, we agree to have our breasts cut open and our hearts and vitals torn from our bodies and given to the birds of the air and the beasts of the field."

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by Apologette View Post
    Why don't you post something about Mormons. If you don't like my post, send an alert! I don't need to be lectured by you.
    Oh Im not sure what all you might"need" in addition to a warning, but I will ask you one question,only because Im curious.

When you decided to post a topic like this, knowing full well it was totally against the listed rules...was it because you are convinced that you will get away with it?

Is it because you think that no one willdo anything about it?

Are you convinced that your behavior will be excused by the ownership of this forum because you are....."special" ?...or so right that none dare say anything about the rules to you?

What goes though a persons head when they try stuff like this and when they see clearly no one else is acting like they are?

Quote Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post
    Oh Im not sure what all you might"need" in addition to a warning, but I will ask you one question,only because Im curious.

When you decided to post a topic like this, knowing full well it was totally against the listed rules...was it because you are convinced that you will get away with it?

Is it because you think that no one willdo anything about it?

Are you convinced that your behavior will be excused by the ownership of this forum because you are....."special" ?...or so right that none dare say anything about the rules to you?

What goes though a persons head when they try stuff like this and when they see clearly no one else is acting like they are?
    Don't you have enough insight to see that your Mormon forum has been taken over by the Mormons? And the same is going on over at CARM. They simply come on and troll/spam, whatever you want to call it, and work together until they've shut down the forum, or made it a shadow of what it was. Do you see any real apologetics going on here - be honest. And the reason that Mormons are winning is this: they work together. They aren't smarter than Christians; they sure don't have a coherent theology; but they work together - on the other hand, Christians lambaste each other (as you are are doing here), don't work together, and end up accomplishing nothing because they are so jealous of losing any power or territory.
    Last edited by Apologette; 10-29-2016 at 09:39 PM.

alanmolstad

Don't you have enough insight ......
    So....now this is about me eh?

You seem to think that because you think yourself a "Christian" you get to break the rules then.....

Lets review the RULES-

"Additional Rules: Please do not refer to a member by any name other than his or her username. Mocking someone's ideas or beliefs is baiting. Pejorative terms like "liar" or "lying" in reference to other members will be considered personal attacks.

Historical individuals may be categorized as liars as long as primary source citations are used. All quotations must include the complete citation. This is a copyright issue. Do not start threads aimed at a specific board member. Your signature should not include any insulting comments made either by you or another board member, and do not carry over arguments from other boards to the WM Board."

[/I]

alanmolstad

but I still would like an answer to questions I asked you above.

I kinda would like to know if when you started this topic knowing that it was totally against the agreed-to RULES,did you really think you would get away with it for long?

as a followup question to that -
    Is your idea that you plan to break the rules, ignore warnings, and make personal attacks regardless in order to get yourself banned?

Is the idea to go out of your way to get banned?

Maybe the better question would be, "why aren't Christians posting here." Ask yourself.

alanmolstad

Maybe the better question would be, "why aren't Christians posting here." Ask yourself.
    They don't have to...
    We just have to remember that all guests, be they Christian or non-Christian are equally asked to stay within the given rules.

A forum like this will break down if some guests think they are more privileged than others, and thereby dont have to follow the rules.

Im asking now you to review the Stated Rules and keep them in mind from now on whenever you post a topic onto the message board.

This is the same as what I ask the Non-Christian guest to do as well.
    Im not treating you any different than any other guest who visits this board.

When you logged onto this site the first time, you had to "AGREE" to follow the stated rules that are posted for all to read.
    You did this , you did "AGREE" or else you would not be here.

Thus by posting in such a manner you have clearly broken your word......

and this is a very bad reflection on yourself, and the ideas you might come here to push.

devils_ham

I never could understand why LDS folks would bother posting on a forum such as this.
    Its not like their opinion or the way they personally believe matters. Its what the official church says & believes that matters.
    These people are fooling themselves into thinking they might remotely speak for their church. They do not.
    Some have gotten in trouble for doing just this...posting on forums or call in shows expressing what they believe.
    If they truly feel & stand by their expressions, then they should share what ward they go to...then someone can let their bishop know....and then see what happens then.

dberrie2000

Quote Originally Posted by devils_ham View Post
    I never could understand why LDS folks would bother posting on a forum such as this.
    Its not like their opinion or the way they personally believe matters.
    I couldn't help but laugh when I read this. What anomaly do you find in LDS posting on a Mormonism board?

I get it--what they believe or their opinion does not matter.

Is that your conclusion?

devils_ham

Quote Originally Posted by dberrie2000 View Post
    I couldn't help but laugh when I read this. What anomaly do you find in LDS posting on a Mormonism board?

I get it--what they believe or their opinion does not matter.

Is that your conclusion?

Yes, your personal opinion or your personal believes don't matter, in regards to LDS doctrines or beliefs....only what the hierarchy, brethren, gen authorities, etc say is valid.
    So all this stuff you post here....it doesnt matter at all. If your bishop knew you were here posting here,, you probably wouldnt get a recommend. You know this is true.

dberrie2000

Yes, your personal opinion or your personal believes don't matter, in regards to LDS doctrines or beliefs....only what the hierarchy, brethren, gen authorities, etc say is valid.
    Then you should follow your own pattern--what you state here does not matter either--only what your preacher or pastor says.

For me--what my Bishop says is important:

Matthew 19:16-19--King James Version (KJV)
    16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
    17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
    18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
    19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

devils_ham

Actually it doesnt matter what a pastor thinks or says.....
    Thats one main difference. A 'man' doesnt stand btwn us & God.

Im sure your Bishop would want to know what your talking about here. You ought to let him know.

dberrie2000

Actually it doesnt matter what a pastor thinks or says.....
    Thats one main difference. A 'man' doesnt stand btwn us & God.
    1 Timothy 2:5--King James Version (KJV)
    5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Im sure your Bishop would want to know what your talking about here. You ought to let him know.
    My Bishop already knows:

1 Peter 2:25---King James Version (KJV)
    25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

dberrie2000

So all this stuff you post here....it doesnt matter at all.
    You might want to consider that the Bible is canonized scripture in the LDS church:

16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?
    17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
    18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
    19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Could you explain for us how you fit the above scripture into faith alone theology?

Berean

You might want to consider that the Bible is canonized scripture in the LDS church:
    Which is laughable since your leaders consider fully one fourth of your allegedly "canonized scripture," the Bible, to be corrupt and not reliable.

"Many of the Gentiles shall say: A Bible! A Bible! We have got a Bible, and there cannot be any more Bible... Thou fool, that shall say a Bible, we have got a Bible and we need no more Bible. Have ye obtained a Bible save it were by the Jews?" (II Nephi 29:3,6).

The BoM also predicts a great and abominable church has "taken away from the gospel of the Lamb many parts which are plain and most precious; and also many covenants of the Lord have they taken away" (I Nephi 13:26).

Joseph Smith also declared, "Ignorant translators, careless transcribers, or designing and corrupt priests have committed many errors" (T. of P.J.S., p. 327). And LDS Apostle Mark E. Peterson said, "Many insertions were made, some of them 'slanted' for selfish purposes, while at times deliberate falsifications and fabrications were perpetrated" (As Translated Correctly, p. 4).

Joseph Fielding Smith, the tenth Prophet of Mormonism also said: "There is not one principle pertaining to the salvation of men that is so clearly stated in the Bible, as it has come down to us, that men do not stumble over * not one thing. There is not one principle they can be united on that has been so clearly stated that they do not find their interpretations of it conflicting" (D. of S., Vol. I, p. 278).

I say baloney. The Bible is either the Infallible Word of God, or it is not. The LDS/Mormon Church clearly teaches that the Bible is not. It is only corrupt and unreliable and that means it cannot be the Word of God. You make it only the words of men, and use it to dishonestly mock and confound Christianity by taking God's Words out of context and arranging them so as to use them like a club, to bash the truth. See below..

Could you explain for us how you fit the above scripture into faith alone theology?
    This has nothing to do with the topic, which proves the troll ****ogy is true.

And, you are attempting to bear false witness, by taking verses out of context to use as a club. But you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

When people asked Jesus, "What shall we do that might work the works of God?", He replied, "This is the work of God, that ye believe on Him whom He hath sent" (John 6:28-29). Paul also said, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved" (Acts 16:31)

Yet, even though this is clear as gl***, LDS do not believe that faith justifies anyone. Apostle Talmage said, "The sectarian dogma of justification by faith alone has exercised an influence for evil" (A. of F., p. 480). He also calls it a "pernicious doctrine" (Ibid., pp. 107, 480).

But, Paul said, "We conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law" (Rom. 3:28). He also declared, "Therefore being justified by faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ" (Rom. 5:1). Paul warned, "But though we or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed" (Gal. 1:8-9).

Gal 5:1 Stand firm therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and don't be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. 2Behold, I, Paul, tell you that if you receive circumcision, Christ will profit you nothing. 3Yes, I testify again to every man who receives circumcision, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. 4You are alienated from Christ, you who desire to be justified by the law. You have fallen away from grace. 5For we, through the Spirit, by faith wait for the hope of righteousness. 6For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision amounts to anything, nor uncircumcision, but faith working through love.

I would say that Mormon doctrine leads to spiritual death.

Comments, Berrie?

Then you should follow your own pattern--what you state here does not matter either--only what your preacher or pastor says.

For me--what my Bishop says is important:

Oh, really? What does your bishop say about your belief that Satan is a real god and will rule over an everlasting kingdom? I thought you said he wouldn't care?

dberrie2000

Quote Originally Posted by Berean View Post
    "Many of the Gentiles shall say: A Bible! A Bible! We have got a Bible, and there cannot be any more Bible... Thou fool, that shall say a Bible, we have got a Bible and we need no more Bible. Have ye obtained a Bible save it were by the Jews?" (II Nephi 29:3,6).

The BoM also predicts a great and abominable church has "taken away from the gospel of the Lamb many parts which are plain and most precious; and also many covenants of the Lord have they taken away" (I Nephi 13:26).
    Considering the event of the Reformation--then how do you argue that point?

​THIS Christian has been posting here for quite a while. Why are YOU making such false claims, you might ask yourself. . .

berry posted:

Of course Jesus was speaking to a Jew AS A JEW, and was not yet crucified. UNDER JEWISH LAW (which we CHRISTIANS are NOT under) the Jews WERE bound by all 613 commandments of the OT.

Now SALVATION is brought about by FAITH IN JESUS and RESULTS IN GOOD WORKS.

Eph 2:8-108 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast. 10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
    NKJV

We become a NEW MAN when we receive Jesus through Faith, and that NEW (SAVED) man does the works God has prepared for us.

Sorry if YOU THINK YOU PERSONALLY have anything 'speshul' to offer God. You have nothing but your dirty old sinful self to offer, and that aint much! NO SPOTLESS LAMB THERE. NOT UNLESS YOU HAVE FAITH IN JESUS. THEN HE covers your sins for you.

Too bad. . .

I will continue to pray for your poor lost soul. . .

alanmolstad

In my view...

Things around here are like this.
    This forum goes in streaks...not much gets posted, then all of the sudden lots of people are posting....then back to not much...

I have been aware that a lot of the people that suddenly show up here and start posting like crazy are actually people that for one reason or another have stopped posting on other more busy forums recently.

We do have a bunch of regulars that drop in from time to time.

We have a big pile of people that stop in every day but never post.
    There are tons of Mormons who for their own reasons seem to stop in to read past topics of interest all the time.

we also have at all times a bunch of people that are viewing the topics of this forum for the first time...likely sent here via a GOOGLE search and this place came up on the list of hits.

we also.....have people that still keep showing up here week after week, month after month, year after year, but due to being unable to remain within the rules cant post here...or seem to not be able to post here for long before they once again get the boot.

There are a few known trouble makers to be sure...guys that come here with the aim of saying things that they know for 100% will get themselves in trouble.

There is a core bunch of Christian posters that come and go as they are interested...we also have a core bunch of Mormons that never stay away for long.

I can report that for 99% of the posts on the Walter martin forum you will see very well mannered people posting here,

People that know how to share their very differing views in a good mannered way.

And,,,the truth is..I have been to other forums where you just shake your head at how bad everyone acts to each other...

So while this forum is clearly not the big boy on the block, it yet is a gem among the message forums on the web...and its worth helping to protect and maintain.

For its 'nice' here....
    It's safe here....

Here we run into many people that are very nice to hang out with and post to, even if we disagree with them.

...I think they are a credit to how their parents raised them...
    Last edited by alanmolstad; 02-10-2017 at 07:20 PM.

dberrie2000

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    Of course Jesus was speaking to a Jew AS A JEW, and was not yet crucified. UNDER JEWISH LAW (which we CHRISTIANS are NOT under) the Jews WERE bound by all 613 commandments of the OT.
    Christ connected eternal life with obeying the commandments--something the Mosaic Law was incapable of.

Abraham had the gospel of Christ--which included the commandments ---400 years previous to the Mosaic Law:

Genesis 26:4-5---King James Version (KJV)
    4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
    5 Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

The Mosaic Law was added to the gospel(which included the commandments)--400 years later:

Galatians 3:8---King James Version (KJV)
    8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Galatians 3:19---King James Version (KJV)
    19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

"Added" to what? Well--added to the gospel of Jesus Christ. IOW--the Mosaic Law was also added to the commandments, which was already part of the gospel Abraham had.

When Christ fulfilled the Mosaic Law--the commandments remained, IE--

Revelation 22:14---King James Version (KJV)
    14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Now SALVATION is brought about by FAITH IN JESUS and RESULTS IN GOOD WORKS.
    So--these were saved prior to the remission of sins?

Acts 2:38---King James Version (KJV)
    38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Default Nobody believes him.

dberrie is a Mormon driven to attack salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone.This troll, dberrie, goes to all the forum, even to a Lutheran forum, to preach his antichrist baloney. He spams all the boards with his nonsense - his favorite gimmick is quoting unrelated verses from the Bible. He also says that Satan is a real and powerful god, that Paul believed Satan was a god, and that Satan will rule over an everlasting kingdom.He tries to take over forums, and I see he's doing it here as well.This character should be banned from the internet

Most of the Mormons posting on forums, I believe are ***igned internet missions and get brownie points for combating the Christian faith. Not sure if they get an remuneration - but some might. Apparently they are all independently wealthy, however, as there is no sign these Mormons actually are employed. I think the plan is to take over the forums - they've already done a pretty good *** over on CARM. They work in shifts, and will send alerts to help each other. I think all the Christians on the major forums need to get together and decide what our course will be. CARM's moderation is so capricious that several Christians have left. Also, an alternative site for posting where freedom of speech is allowed has been set up. I will send a link to anybody interested - send me a pm.

Thoughts?

The TRUTH is that nobody believes berry; He is a loose cannon amongst the mormons. Even most of THEM don't believe him

dberrie2000

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    The TRUTH is that nobody believes berry; He is a loose cannon amongst the mormons. Even most of THEM don't believe him
    If that is the truth--then you won't have any trouble producing some evidence of that claim?