Thread: The fruits of Social Darwinism:

Default The fruits of Social Darwinism:

Alan refuses to touch this topic because he knows he's wrong and supports racist evolution theories.
    The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

Social Darwinism - The theory that individuals, groups, and peoples are subject to the same Darwinian laws of natural selection as plants and animals. Now largely discredited, social Darwinism was advocated by Herbert Spencer and others in the late 19th and early 20th centuries and was used to justify political conservatism, imperialism, and Racism and to discourage intervention and reform.

The Fruits of Macroevolution are: Atheism, Social Darwinism, Racism, Eugenics and No Moral Absolutes.

More Silence from the Avoidance and lack of Engagement on this topic from those who aggresively push Their Foolish Evolution in other Threads.

The reason for the refusal to engage in debate is because they know they are morally wrong and also heretically wrong.

alanmolstad

Quote Originally Posted by jude1:3 View Post
    Alan refuses to touch this topic because he knows he's wrong and supports racist evolution theories.
    I do not attempt to teach things I have not spent years in study of.

This is why I like to teach on genesis, as I have spent years and years in study of the book of Genesis.

Im not one of them guys you see who just visits a website a few times and then thinks he is an expert in the subject.

When I say that I have listened to all the arguments behind the young earth creationism teachings, i mean I have heard it all...and from ken Ham personally.
    There is nothine new that someone is going to toss my way to defend YEC...I have heard it all before and from a lot better YEC teachers too!

The reason I believe and teach that YEC (Young Earth Creationism) is wrong is because I have seen first hand that its not based on the text of the Bible...

Thats the reason YEC is in error....its man's ideas....it's false thinking dressed up as being religious but in reality its a house of cards ready to fall...

What I have noticed is that the guys who push the YEC teachings will try to get everyone talking about 'evolution" rather than just sticking to the text of the Bible.
    They love to talk about Darwin, and tricky science stuff because they know that if you just stick to the text of the bible as written you will not find anything that supports their YEC ideas!...

Thats why they tempt me and temp me to speak out in support of a work of science, because they dont dare stick to the Bible's text....

Now I know my refusal to talk about science is very frustrating to the YEC guys, because they got all these books, and websites all ready to use to attack me with....and when I dont play that game its got to leave them scratching their heads as to what to do next?

But here is how I roll....The Bible I know, so thats what i stick to...
    If that upsets your plans?...too bad