Quote Originally Posted by dberrie2000 View Post
I believe most people would have a hard time reconciling these statements to one another:

Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post The humanity of Jesus did not even exist before the incarnation
Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post QUESTION : So--did Jesus Christ have eternal life before He became mortal and died? ANSWER : No.
Originally Posted by alanmolstad View Post Yes, while at the same time Jesus always had eternal life.

I have noticed you have not attempted to collate them either.

So to review for the poster -

The human nature of Jesus did not exist before it was made in the womb of his mother Mary.
Thus the human nature of Jesus did not have eternal life before his human death and resurrection.
This is why Jesus is called a "man" form he was truly 100% huam, the same as I am...and because we are therefore human brothers, I can look to his resurrection as a guide to my own one day.

For is God can raise the human flesh of Jesus to eternal life, then I can trust that God can do the same for my own human flesh!

So that is just what we know concerning the human nature of Jesus.

But lets not mix that up with the Divine nature of Christ!
For Jesus has 2 totally different natures, and of his divine nature it is everlasting, pure spirit and cant change, cant age, cant die...it has and always had , and will always be "Eternal life"!

So Jesus always had eternal life in his divine nature.

If you still have any questions just let me know and I will go over this again, and again, and even again if needed until it sinks in and you catch what im teaching you.