Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test Your knowledge Of The Book Of Mormon

Berean

Default Test Your knowledge Of The Book Of Mormon

In 1841 Joseph Smith declared that the Book of Mormon was “the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts than by any other book” (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, pg. 194).

In light of such a fantastic claim, it behooves an individual to take a serious look at the precepts found in the Book of Mormon. Take a few moments and test your knowledge of what Joseph Smith also called the “most correct book of earth.”

1._______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it teach that Elohim (God the Father in Mormonism) was once a mortal man and that he was not always God?

2._______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it teach that God has a body of flesh and bones?

3._______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it teach that God is married in heaven?

4._______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it teach that men can become Gods?

5._______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it teach that temple participation is necessary to become exalted?

6._______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it teach Jesus and Lucifer are brothers?

7._______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it teach the blood of Christ does not cleanse certain sins?

8._______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it teach that a person can lose his salvation if he is not baptized on behalf of dead relatives?

9._______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it say there is more than one God?

10._______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it say males must hold either the Aaronic or Melchizedek Priesthood?

11._______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it say you can’t drink coffee or tea?

12._______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it teach that there are “three degrees of glory”?

13._______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it teach that the Holy Ghost is a son of God just as Jesus is a son of God?

14. ______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it say that God allowed the Nephites to practice polygamy?

15._______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it say that if a man wishes to be saved he must have a woman by his side?

16._______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it say that faithful members must wear sacred undergarments that have the power to protect them?

17._______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it say that official church doctrine must be voted on by the general membership?

18._______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it say that the Black race (seed of Cain) survived the flood because the devil needed a representation on earth?

19._______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it say that God is the offspring of another God who, in turn, is the offspring of still another God, etc.?

20._______ Where in the Book of Mormon does it teach that the highest level within the celestial kingdom is the “Church of the Firstborn”?

Answers

1. God a mortal man – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. The Book of Mormon never says God was once a mortal. In fact, it teaches that God was always God. Take for instance Moroni 8:18. It says God is “unchangeable from all eternity to all eternity.” Joseph Smith, however, taught, “We have imagined and supposed that God was God from all eternity, I will refute that idea, and take away the veil so that you may see” (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, pg. 345).

2. God has a body of flesh – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. The Book of Mormon never says God has a body of flesh and bones. On more than one occasion it clearly teaches that God is a God of spirit (see Alma 18:2-5, 24-28; Alma 22:9-11).

3. God is married – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. The Book of Mormon never teaches God is married.

4. Men becoming Gods – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. The Book of Mormon never says men can become Gods.

5. Temple participation – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. The Book of Mormon never mentions mankind must participate in temple ordinances in order to become exalted.

6. Jesus and Lucifer brothers – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. The Book of Mormon never teaches Jesus and Lucifer are brothers.

7. Cleansing power of Christ’s blood – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. Never does the Book of Mormon hint that there are sins beyond the cleansing power of Christ’s blood. However, second LDS Prophet Brigham Young taught, “There is not a man or woman, who violates the covenants made with their God, that will not be required to pay the debt. The blood of Christ will never wipe that out, your own blood must atone for it; and the judgments of the Almighty will come, sooner or later, and every man and woman will have to atone for breaking their covenants (Discourses of Brigham Young, p.385). Mormon Apostle Bruce McConkie wrote, “But under certain circumstances there are some serious sins for which the cleansing of Christ does not operate, and the law of God is that men must have their own blood shed to atone for their sins” (Mormon Doctrine, pg. 92).

8. Baptism for the dead – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. The Book of Mormon never teaches baptism for the dead is a necessary ordinance. In fact, the Book of Mormon teaches if a person dies in his sins, the devil has sealed him his and this is the final state of the wicked (see Alma 34:34,35). However, 10th LDS President Joseph Fielding Smith stated, “If we wilfully neglect the salvation of our dead, then also we shall stand rejected of the Lord, because we have neglected our dead; and just so sure their blood will be required at our hands …we cannot be saved without them” (Doctrines of Salvation 2:145,149).

9. Plurality of Gods – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. The Book of Mormon never teaches there is a plurality of Gods. In fact it strongly teaches there is only one true God (see Alma 11:26-29).

10. Priesthood – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. The Book of Mormon never mentions either the Aaronic or Melchizedek priesthood.

11. Can’t drink coffee or tea – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. This is taken from Doctrine and Covenants 89. Still, this health law never mentions coffee or tea specifically, only “hot drinks.” Mormon General authority George Q. Cannon included soup in this prohibition when he said, “We must not permit them to drink liquor or hot drinks, or hot soups or to use tobacco or other articles that are injurious” (Journal of Discourses 12:223).

12. Three degrees of glory – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. The celestial, terrestrial and telestial kingdoms are never mentioned in the Book of Mormon.

13. Holy Ghost is a son of God – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. Only Jesus and those who embrace Christ as their Savior are given that ***le in the Book of Mormon. Under the heading of “Holy Ghost,” The Encyclopedia of Mormonism states, “The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints teaches that the Holy Ghost is a spirit man, a spirit son of God the Father.”

14. God’s approval of Nephite polygamy – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. Jacob 2:27 makes it clear that the Nephites were to only have one wife and no concubines.

15. Must have a woman to be saved – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. However, Brigham Young taught, “No man can be perfect without the woman, so no woman can be perfect without a man to lead her. I tell you the truth as it is in the bosom of eternity. If he wishes to be saved, he cannot be saved without a woman by his side” (as quoted on page 245 of The Miracle of Forgiveness).

16. Protective Garments – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. The Book of Mormon never mentions “garments of the Holy Priesthood” yet temple Mormons are told that if they do not defile them, the garment will “be a shield and a protection” to them against the power of the destroyer.

17. Doctrine to be voted on – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. Never were the words of the Book of Mormon prophets sustained by the believers in the Book of Mormon in order to be considered official teaching.

18. Seed of Cain – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. However, third LDS Prophet John Taylor said, “And after the flood we are told that the curse that had been pronounced upon Cain was continued through Ham’s wife, as he had married a wife of that seed. And why did it p*** through the flood? Because it was necessary that the devil should have a representation upon the earth as well as God” (Journal of Discourses 22:304).

19. God having a father and grandfather – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. However, Joseph Smith claimed, “If Jesus Christ was the Son of God, and John discovered that God the Father of Jesus Christ had a Father, you may suppose that He had a Father also” (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, pg.373).

20. Church of the Firstborn – If you said it doesn’t, you’re right. Such an expression is never used in the Book of Mormon.

How did you do?
    http://www.mrm.org/knowledge-test

Quote Originally Posted by Berean View Post
    In 1841 Joseph Smith declared that the Book of Mormon was “the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts than by any other book” (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, pg. 194).
    But what Joseph Smith didn't declare is that every one of our doctrines are found in the Book of Mormon, therefore this test is meaningless.

Berean

Quote Originally Posted by Erundur View Post
    But what Joseph Smith didn't declare is that every one of our doctrines are found in the Book of Mormon, therefore this test is meaningless.

Nonsense

Where in the Book of Mormon I can find the teachings for

• Priesthood Authority
    • Baptism for the dead
    • Celestial Marriage
    • Exaltation
    • Preexistence of man
    • Three Heavens

I do however, find the following teachings in the Book of Mormon:

• There is only One God Alma 11:27-39, 44; 2 Nephi 31:21; Mormon 7:7; 3 Nephi11:27; Testimony of Three Witnesse
    • God is Spirit Alma 18:26-28; 22:8-11
    • Salvation is by faith in Jesus: Moroni 7:41-44
    • Polygamy is condemned Jacob 1:15 Jacob 2:24 Jacob 3:5 Mosiah 11:2
    • There is only Heaven or Hell 2 Nephi 28:22 1 Nephi 15:35 Mosiah 16:11 Mosiah 27:31 Alma 41:4-8 Alma 42:16

Coincidentally I find all of the above teachings also in the Bible.

Nonsense
    Then show us where Joseph Smith said that every one of our doctrines are found in the Book of Mormon.

Berean

Then show us where Joseph Smith said that every one of our doctrines are found in the Book of Mormon.
    The Book of Mormon makes that claim for itself.

1 Nephi 13:24, 10:14, 15:13 imply that the Book of Mormon restores the "fullness";

D&C 20:9 says the Book of Mormon contains the "fullness of the Gospel"; also 27:5, 42:12;

D&C 10:67-68 says the complete gospel is repentance - whoever declares more is "against me";

2 Nephi 32:3 says that the words of Christ (in the Book of Mormon) will tell you everything you must do;

Mosiah 18:18-20 says to teach nothing but repentance and faith.

3 Nephi 11:31-40 Jesus declares that his "doctrine" is faith, repentance and baptism, and that "whoso shall declare more or less than this, and establish it for my doctrine, the same cometh of evil..." and will go to hell (v 40)

Berean

So again, where in the Book of Mormon can I find the teachings for:

• Priesthood Authority
    • Baptism for the dead
    • Celestial Marriage
    • Exaltation
    • Preexistence of man
    • Three Heavens

And don't deny that those doctrines are taught, and in violation of the Book of Mormon command not to teach anything but faith, repentance and baptism.

Berean

Did you check my references, Mormons? The following is what Mormons SHOULD be teaching, because these doctrines can be found in the most correct book on the earth, and Joseph Smith said, "I told the brethren that the Book of Mormonwas the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts than by any other book" (T. of P.J.S., p. 194). So much for that garbage, eh?

• There is only One God Alma 11:27-39, 44; 2 Nephi 31:21; Mormon 7:7; 3 Nephi11:27; Testimony of Three Witnesse
    • There is only Heaven or Hell 2 Nephi 28:22 1 Nephi 15:35 Mosiah 16:11 Mosiah 27:31 Alma 41:4-8 Alma 42:16

Coincidentally I find all of the above teachings in the Bible.

What happened Mormons?

Did lust, power and greed get to Joseph Smith? If he would have stopped at the Book of Mormon he might have gotten away with it.

The Book of Mormon makes that claim for itself.
    No it doesn't; you just made that up.

None of the verses you referenced claims that every one of our doctrines are found in the Book of Mormon. Some of the verses you referenced aren't even in the Book of Mormon.

By the way, will you be providing the statement from Joseph Smith that says every one of our doctrines are found in the Book of Mormon, or do you concede that my post was not nonsense?

Berean

No it doesn't; you just made that up.

None of the verses you referenced claims that every one of our doctrines are found in the Book of Mormon. Some of the verses you referenced aren't even in the Book of Mormon.

By the way, will you be providing the statement from Joseph Smith that says every one of our doctrines are found in the Book of Mormon, or do you concede that my post was not nonsense?
    Nonsense.

Which of these are not Book of Mormon verses?

2 Nephi 32:3 says that the words of Christ (in the Book of Mormon) will tell you everything you must do;

Mosiah 18:18-20 says to teach nothing but repentance and faith.

3 Nephi 11:31-40 Jesus declares that his "doctrine" is faith, repentance and baptism, and that "whoso shall declare more or less than this, and establish it for my doctrine, the same cometh of evil..." and will go to hell (v 40)

What part of "will tell you everything you must do" and "teach nothing but faith, repentance and baptism or you will go to hell" don't you understand?

If those verses don't say exactly that, then what do they say?

Nonsense.
    Nice stop-think mechanism.

Which of these are not Book of Mormon verses?
    Two of the verses that you dropped from your list after you realized your mistake.

Berean

Nonsense.

Again, that is the truth. Everything you've posted in this thread is nonsense, which I've demonstrated several times.

This isn't my first rodeo. Your "stop the discussion" mechanism is to find a big word, or a fake argument, that you think somehow disputes the embarr***ing facts and horrifying realities concerning the impossible gospel of Mormonism, which I've presented to you in these and other arguments in very great detail, using your own scriptures. These arguments clearly demonstrate that your religion is a false religion and presents insurmountable obstacles to overcome before any Mormon can ever reach the Celestial Kingdom. This is very sad, and while you probably think I'm attacking your religion, I feel that I am doing my duty as a Christian to attempt to share the Gospel with you. But before I can do that, I have to give you a reason to turn from idol worship and false prophets, and to the True Gospel of Jesus Christ. Once you understand that the Mormon religion is built on lies and contradictions perpetrated by your Pharisaic false prophet leaders, perhaps you'll open your mind and give the Holy Spirit a chance.

Nothing you have said in your replies, either addresses the issues I've presented, beyond a mindless.. nuh uh! Nothing you have said adds to the relevance of your church's wild and contradictory claims, and you have completely ignored the facts, which the 20 questions I asked in the OP and others since, prove that Mormons do not follow the teachings of the Book of Mormon. You follow Smith's later teachings found in the D&C and PofGP, which are completely different doctrines and teachings than can be found in the Book of Mormon and in most cases ignore and/or contradict the Book of Mormon.

And most Mormons never realize this until it is either pointed out to you, or you advance far enough in the church that you figure this stuff out for yourself, or the "gotcha factor" takes effect and it's simply easier to stay in the church even though you know it's a fraud, than risk losing your family, your friends, even your *** and/or your wife/husband. It's easy to get in, but very hard to get out.

And Mormons typically respond exactly as you have, denying the reality and then dodging the facts as the argument progresses and you realize you didn't really know that Mormonism has absolutely nothing to do with the teachings found in the Book of Mormon.

Two of the verses that you dropped from your list after you realized your mistake.
    Is this "all" you have to say, about "all" the Book of Mormon quotes that I "have" posted?

I think this is your "stop-think" mechanism. You don't want to think about the reality of the problems I've presented for you, so you simply ignore them. Which, IMO, is intellectually dishonest.

The D&C references were just a bonus for you, and point to even further hypocrisy in the Mormon Church's teachings. But you can't ignore the Book of Mormon verses that I "did" post, simply because I listed two D&C quotes that say the very same thing. Many of your alleged "divinely inspired scriptures" contradict each other and even themselves, and this only demonstrates that. So I think it's disingenuous to deflect to a non-sequitur when the reality strikes you that your argument has failed.

So the simple fact that I posted these verses along with Book of Mormon quotes, doesn't give you liberty to avoid the Book of Mormon quotes, or the other realities about the Book of Mormon verses I've posted. I notice that you've conveniently hopped, skipped and jumped over all of the relevant questions and arguments, to present this false dilemma for me, which in your mind probably allows you to excuse yourself from having to face the reality of actually having to think about the problems I've presented, and perhaps even formulate a rational argument in its defense rather than dismissing them with a wave of the hand.

So will you care to address the arguments in the OP and those I've posted subsequently? So far you're batting zero on answers but 100% on dodges.

Nonsense.

Is this "all" you have to say, about "all" the Book of Mormon quotes that I "have" posted?
    It was a direct answer to your question. But earlier I pointed out that none of these verses support your claim that every one of our doctrines are found in the Book of Mormon.

I suppose I could also point out that you altered the text of 2 Nephi 32:3.

Berean

Nonsense.

It's the truth. Everything you have posted is absolute, childish and immature nonsense. You have not addressed the many arguments. You keep dodging and hedging. Why Do Mormons still practice proxy baptism when it's forbidden by the Book of Mormon?

It was a direct answer to your question. But earlier I pointed out that none of these verses support your claim that every one of our doctrines are found in the Book of Mormon.
    That's not my argument. Please try and keep up. My argument is that the Book of Mormon insists that all of your doctrines can be found there, and only those doctrines which can be found there should be practiced, or else you will go to hell.

I suppose I could also point out that you altered the text of 2 Nephi 32:3.
    Nonsense.

Nice dodge.

But not a very smart one. I added my commentary in an attempt to clarify. Mormons take advantage of any wiggle room they can find. So you have to nail it down for them, as I have done for you. And your inability to answer, without proving that I am right and either the "most correct book on earth," the Book of Mormon, is wrong, or LDS are wrong for practicing proxy baptism.

That is the issue which you cannot escape.

You go ahead and keep dodging the truth and I'll keep hammering it home. This is entertainment for me. I love proving liars wrong.

So when will you tell us why it's ok to practice proxy baptism for the dead when the Book of Mormon clearly teaches that you will go to hell if you do?

Berean

I just want to clarify one other false statement made about me by endrunner. I never said that Paul wrote in English. That was a straw man you invented in an attempt to hide the fact that you don't know what you're talking about and you are clearly wrong when you said Paul was speaking to "we" when he was in fact, as I have demonstrates with Greek language resources, speaking to "they."

Berean

Here's another question endrunner keeps avoiding.

So again, not only is it proxy baptism that is missing from the Book of Mormon, but where in the Book of Mormon can I find the teachings for any of the following tenets of the LDS faith?

• Priesthood Authority
    • Baptism for the dead
    • Celestial Marriage
    • Exaltation
    • Preexistence of man
    • Three Heavens

Remember, if any doctrines other than faith, baptism and repentance are taught, you will go to hell for establishing and practicing them.

So, since endrunner is not, are there any Mormons here capable of engaging me in a rational, intelligent, (adult) point by point discussion of the problem of proxy baptism, or are you all only relegated to throwing peanuts while hiding in the bushes?

I did my homework and found these verses for you that both the Bible and the Book of Mormon teach.

So will someone, hopefully a LDS/Mormon, please help me find the verses in the Book of Mormon that teach the following doctrines, which are very much in practice by every LDS I have every known?

• Priesthood Authority
    • Baptism for the dead
    • Celestial Marriage
    • Exaltation
    • Preexistence of man
    • Three Heavens

I can't seem to find them.

And since you can't either, will you admit that you are going to hell for practicing them?

You must if you understand simple logic.

If P = Q, then /P = /Q.

In this example, P = doctrines found in the Book of Mormon and Q = only allowed doctrines. /P = doctrines NOT found in the Book of Mormon and /Q = doctrines NOT allowed)

...or you will go to hell.

Anyone?

alanmolstad

........." Erundur "

Nonsense.

Why Do Mormons still practice proxy baptism when it's forbidden by the Book of Mormon?
    Your question ***umes a false premise. The Book of Mormon does not forbid proxy baptisms.

That's not my argument.
    Of course it is. In post #2 I pointed out that Joseph Smith didn't declare that every one of our doctrines are found in the Book of Mormon. In post #3 you responded "Nonsense," which is an ***ertion that Joseph Smith did declare that every one of our doctrines are found in the Book of Mormon.

My argument is that the Book of Mormon insists that all of your doctrines can be found there, and only those doctrines which can be found there should be practiced, or else you will go to hell.
    Your argument is not based in reality, because the Book of Mormon insists no such thing.

Nonsense.

Nice dodge.
    I don't think you know what "dodge" means.

I added my commentary in an attempt to clarify.
    I don't think you know what "clarify" means either. That verse does not restrict the words of Christ to only the Book of Mormon.

So when will you tell us why it's ok to practice proxy baptism for the dead when the Book of Mormon clearly teaches that you will go to hell if you do?
    Probably when you are able to formulate a question that doesn't depend on false premises.

I just want to clarify one other false statement made about me by endrunner. I never said that Paul wrote in English. That was a straw man you invented in an attempt to hide the fact that you don't know what you're talking about and you are clearly wrong when you said Paul was speaking to "we" when he was in fact, as I have demonstrates with Greek language resources, speaking to "they."
    Falsehood alert!

I wrote: Paul did not write in English.
    You replied: Nonsense. and Everything you have posted is absolute, childish and immature nonsense.

Berean

It sure stopped you from thinking. LoL But it was just the truth. Everything you have said is total nonsense.

Your question ***umes a false premise. The Book of Mormon does not forbid proxy baptisms.
    Yes it does.

Of course it is. In post #2 I pointed out that Joseph Smith didn't declare that every one of our doctrines are found in the Book of Mormon. In post #3 you responded "Nonsense," which is an ***ertion that Joseph Smith did declare that every one of our doctrines are found in the Book of Mormon.
    Yes he did.

Your argument is not based in reality, because the Book of Mormon insists no such thing.
    Nonsense. You're just in denial because in your mind the Book of Mormon can't be wrong. Even though it is. Either that, or every Mormon living is. It's simple logic. If P = Q, then /P = /Q.

Nice dodge. This is yours to own.

I don't think you know what "dodge" means.
    Sure I do. When you look it up in the dictionary there is a picture of you.

I don't think you know what "clarify" means either. That verse does not restrict the words of Christ to only the Book of Mormon.
    That's because you don't think. The Book of Mormon restricts Christ's words.

Probably when you are able to formulate a question that doesn't depend on false premises.
    I can only do that once you're willing to face the truth and answer a valid question with something other than mindless mocking. Otherwise everything I have posted, which is the absolute truth, will continue to be dismissed by you, out of hand, and for no other reason than it doesn't agree with your already held, false beliefs.

Believe what makes you feel good, but everyone else but you can surely see that my arguments have prevailed and yours have failed. Mostly because you don't really have any arguments, just whining.

So until you actually can mount valid arguments of your own which address my arguments, point by point, and not just a bunch of nuh uh's, they stand completely unchallenged by you, and for that matter, anyone else here.

Berean

Now that kiddie hour is over, are there any adults here with the wherewithal to attempt to have an intelligent and rational discussion with me?

So again, not only is it proxy baptism that is missing from the Book of Mormon, but where in the Book of Mormon can I find the teachings for any of the following tenets of the LDS faith?

• Priesthood Authority
    • Baptism for the dead
    • Celestial Marriage
    • Exaltation
    • Preexistence of man
    • Three Heavens

Remember, if any doctrines other than faith, baptism and repentance are taught, you will go to hell for establishing and practicing them.

So, since endrunner is not, are there any Mormons here capable of engaging me in a rational, intelligent, (adult) point by point discussion of the problem of proxy baptism, or are you all only relegated to throwing peanuts while hiding in the bushes?

I did my homework and found these verses for you that both the Bible and the Book of Mormon teach.

So will someone, hopefully a LDS/Mormon, please help me find the verses in the Book of Mormon that teach the following doctrines, which are very much in practice by every LDS I have every known?

• Priesthood Authority
    • Baptism for the dead
    • Celestial Marriage
    • Exaltation
    • Preexistence of man
    • Three Heavens

And since you can't either, will you admit that you are going to hell for practicing them?

If P = Q, then /P = /Q.

In this example, P = doctrines found in the Book of Mormon and Q = only allowed doctrines. /P = doctrines NOT found in the Book of Mormon and /Q = doctrines NOT allowed)

Anyone?

Yes it does.
    CFR!

Yes he did.
    CFR!

I can only do that once you're willing to face the truth and answer a valid question with something other than mindless mocking.
    Then come up with a valid question and let's see what happens.

Berean

CFR!

CFR!

Then come up with a valid question and let's see what happens.
    Nonsense.

I've given you resources. I call for answers.

C'mon, you can do it.

• Priesthood Authority
    • Baptism for the dead
    • Celestial Marriage
    • Exaltation
    • Preexistence of man
    • Three Heavens

• Priesthood Authority
    • Baptism for the dead
    • Celestial Marriage
    • Exaltation
    • Preexistence of man
    • Three Heavens

If P = Q, then /P = /Q.

Anyone?
    Last edited by Berean; 01-12-2017 at 03:09 PM.

Nonsense.

No references then? I'll give you another chance before I accept your concession.

Priesthood Authority is taught in Alma 13.

Berean

No references then? I'll give you another chance before I accept your concession.
    Nonsense

Pride is our worst enemy.

The thing I will concede is that I was wrong in believing that if I mounted a rational and intelligent argument here, that I would be met with the same intent, in the form of a rational and intelligent debate. However, unfortunately all I've seen are immature and unintelligible ramblings of those whose beliefs have been shattered by the reality of my arguments, yet still have the courage to mount a propaganda counter attack out of sheer desperation, but lack the ability to carry through and actually defend the fortress.

Is there anyone here who can actually debate me on these issues? Please step up and release me from the mindless drivel of adolescent Mormon trolls practicing having the door slammed in their face.

Priesthood Authority is taught in Alma 13.
    So you say. And even if it did, which it does not as far as we can tell from your "evidence," what about the other 20 or so questions? So far the score is Questions 20, Mormons 0.

Nonsense

But since you have declined to back up you claims, I accept your concession that 1) the Book of Mormon does not forbid proxy baptisms, and 2) Joseph Smith did not declare that every one of our doctrines are found in the Book of Mormon.

So you say. And even if it did, which it does not as far as we can tell from your "evidence,"
    LOL! You didn't even look it up, did you? Don't you realize that any reader can look up that chapter and see for themselves that you are in denial of reality?