Thread: LGBTQs Do Not Love God

Default LGBTQs Do Not Love God

https://theologyarchaeology.wordpres...-not-love-god/

It is bad enough that we have to endure stories like the following

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland-t...s_engagem.html

Soccer legend Abby Wambach announces engagement to Christian blogger Glennon Doyle Melton
    but to call oneself a Christian is going too far. Not only are the women not Christian,for being Christlike is to be holy not practicing sin, they do not love God with all of their hearts, souls and minds. How do we know this? They have refused to give up their sin for God.Do not say you love God and Jesus and still keep practicing your sin. It is easy to say Jesus and God love me because they do and that knowledge makes one feel good, but that love does not mean one gets to keep being sinful. Love is a two-way street and to show love for both God and Jesus one must give up all their sins, accept God’s identification of what is or isn’t sin, and follow the Bible correctly.

Jesus said, ‘if you love me, keep my commandments’ and no commandment of Jesus allows people to continue in any sin.Nor do they allow people to flaunt their alternative lifestyle and identify as a follower of Christ. If you remain in sin, you are not following Christ for he called people to repentance and to be born again.

Sorry LGBTQ people you are not Christian if you continue to practice your sin of ****sexuality
    check the new book thread to find my new books

Been awhile, but the Doctor will see you now, , thanks Doc!

So, just as they hope to turn the mind of the world around to their way of thinking to give them p*a*s*s, we too have every bit the God-given right and authority to cast light on their message and refuse their entrance into the human-race, though they are concerted, the wrath does not stay. When their message goes out:

“God is Love”

Shouldn’t the counter be; “God is not love if God isn’t holy!”

some people do not understand the complete definition of the word love and apply their own perosnal subjective definition to th term. then they apply that definition to God's word
    check the new book thread to find my new books